Do you believe in ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There have been plenty of "sightings" and "unexplained" phenomena. Do you believe them? Or, better yet, do you have a ghost experience?

DeletedUser

I lived in one apartment, in Buenos Aires, that had a small little section, a storage area, which always gave me the heebie jeebies. I seriously felt "something" there. It could be the room was slightly askew, and thus messed with my bearings. That's about it on my list.

DeletedUser

One time, when I was 16, I had gone away for the summer to work and basically do what 16 year olds do when not around parental units. It was the greatest summer of my life. Anyway, when I returned home to my basement room I started hearing a scream every now and then. Scared the heck out of me. I thought maybe it was a neighbor kid messing with me by screaming in my basement window. I became determined to catch them. I set up cameras to spy on my windows from the outside. Again the screaming came. Always when I least expected it. I checked my footage....nothing. I was becoming unwound. Every time I would settle down for the night this screaming would occur, each time scaring the bejeezus out of me. After over a week of this I finially went to my father, almost in tears, and told him of my ghost. I was convinced. SO my father comes down into the basement and starts looking around. Nothing....and then... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The scream goes off! My father almost bumps his head on a cross beam in the ceiling! That was when I noticed my screen saver had kicked in. And it was bugs crawling across the screen. I had my pc audio output running through my Fisher Studio Standard Gold Edition Stereo complete with Dolby Digital surround. Apparently my brother changed my screen saver while I was gone on vacation. I never heard the scream when I turned the stereo off. I was genuinely convinced in ghosts for several days during that event. The haunting scared the poo out of me. Now though.....eh.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
There's people who'll put their belief in ghosts down to things I've said, I have never believed in ghosts, go figure.

DeletedUser

mhmm...

took me while to think about that lol

no I dont believe in Ghosts but i love to watch Tv shows

My family thinks I believe in ghost for some reason :p

DeletedUser

I dont know there are ghosts or not.
But if there were ghosts, i wont afraid of ghosts, I just hope they could rest in peace. As the same as i hope my gone older relatives could rest in peace.

DeletedUser

I dont know there are ghosts or not.
But if there were ghosts, i wont afraid of ghosts, I just hope they could rest in peace. As the same as i hope my gone older relatives could rest in peace.

If they were resting in peace, they wouldn't be ghosts. Ghosts are souls that haven't, can't cross over.

DeletedUser

Thanks...:)
So i said "I hope". I hope those ghosts who can't cross over, could finally complete their wishes and rest in peace(cross over at last).

DeletedUser

If they were resting in peace, they wouldn't be ghosts. Ghosts are souls that haven't, can't cross over.
I'll take that as a definite "yes I believe in ghosts"...

Personally I do not believe in ghosts, but I certainly believe that there are many ways to fool the senses and the mind. Anything can seem possible, likely or real depending on your state of mind.

DeletedUser13682

I do not believe in ghosts, but whaleking, I have a question. Would you be afraid of this?

marshmallowman.jpg

DeletedUser13682

You don't know who that is!!!???

He's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters! He is evil in the movie, but in the tv series he is good. But this is the movie guy, so he really bad.

DeletedUser

I can't remember who that is, but i am sure i heard about Ghostbusters...
This movie was very old...Umm...Funny movie :)

DeletedUser13682

Pretty good movie. It took everyone crossing their proton pack streams to defeat him. He was that powerful.

DeletedUser

I'd have to say that I don't know. There are colors that our eyes can't see, and sounds we can't hear, so who knows what else is out there that we can't perceive with our senses?

DeletedUser

My aunt was married to a man called John. When I was 4, he died in a car wreck. Nobody had told me of his death. I was sleeping with my mom the next night after his death. And she said she woke up and I was standing in the middle of the room. She asked me what I was doing and I told her that Mr. John had come by and said goodbye. I think that would count as a encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.