Death of Bin Laden

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Apparantly Obama decided to not release the pictures of the dead Osama. What a load of crap.

DeletedUser16008

i'd respected a lot of you guys for many posts you had done here,but now some tv appereance of osama,pardon,obama bin barack who tell's me that their puppet is gone and you celebrate but i understand something,that the americans are the really nr 1 terrorists of this world,they fought for oil in iraq,they fought for heroin in afghanistan(90% of world production,to be more precise) and know when their country is almost empty pocket,what they do.they had shot dead santa claus.patetic

lol Well I understood that post pretty easily yet the fist thing people do is try and belittle it with the spelling so if you like ill translate for you. In brief.

Because Obama gets on TV to tell the world the US puppet ( bin laden ) is dead everyone gets all happy clappy when in fact the US are the world no 1 terrorists, fighting for oil in Iraq and Heroin production in Afghanistan ( 90% of the worlds production comes from there ) At a time when the US is flat broke and in debt so far there is no possibility of paying it off they wheel out the bin laden gets shot card .. ie santa clause because he dosnt exist & didnt as the world has been made to believe...

This is not necessarily my view I am merely translating for those who have a hard time reading the meaning behind the words and cant be bothered to work it out.

DeletedUser28032

Apparantly Obama decided to not release the pictures of the dead Osama. What a load of crap.

True but as you said yourself earlier in the thread pictures can be faked, the Soviets were photoshopping pictures back in the early 50's therefore could a picture be truly believed as evidence by those that believe its all a conspiracy anyway?
Also if they had to ID him from DNA it does lead me to believe that there enough left of his head for a visual identification anyway besides when I can't even watch a music video without all the bad language being editted out what chance is there that they're going to release a picture of a gunshot wound?

DeletedUser

True but as you said yourself earlier in the thread pictures can be faked, the Soviets were photoshopping pictures back in the early 50's therefore could a picture be truly believed as evidence by those that believe its all a conspiracy anyway?
Also if they had to ID him from DNA it does lead me to believe that there enough left of his head for a visual identification anyway besides when I can't even watch a music video without all the bad language being editted out what chance is there that they're going to release a picture of a gunshot wound?

At least he'd have been trying though, and honestly, more people than not would be believers for sure, if pictures were actually shown, most of the skeptics think that way. I'd probably give up on skepticism eventually because I mean come on, I'm still moderate m8. But by refusing to show any evidents just points out "Something's fishier than sally" on this boat.

DeletedUser

This will be interesting to see, Obama has the option of showing proof of the death, but maybe at the cost of enraging extremists in the middle east with an up in violence. Or he could remain shut on them and get flak from people who need more evidence or else this is all a hoax in their eyes.

Personally I think he should just go with option one and release atleast a photo, although it may enrage some extremists it should also dishearten them seeing proof that their leader has a gaping hole in his head. Surprised he wouldn't do that today.

I still stand by my original statement of me doubting that Obama would lie about something like this, considering how close reelection is and this could be a very damaging if not killing blow to his chances of a second term if it was indeed a hoax. It is worrying that the stories about the attack were not all the same though, considering how the operation leaders could watch the entire attack shot by shot on their screens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are joking they lie just as much now as they ever did, it'll come out for sure and the only thing they wont be put on trial as they should be they are protected and just fade out millions of dollars richer. I see a desperate man and party clutching at straws & attempting to throw off focus on other pressing issues, Birth cert, class AAA rating into question, the dollar sliding, drone attacks, home issues, popularity at an all time low. right now they will say or do anything to get reelected. Youd better believe they would lie about anything to achieve that goal its all they are concerned with at the moment because they have nothing to lose.
If that's what you think then don't vote for them.
Simple.
That's the way the system works.
Or maybe you don't believe in democracy.
Like Bin Laden.

DeletedUser

Osama bin Laden the leader of al-Qaeda is not dead. He used on of his wives as a body shied and he escaped with only a shot in the leg.
I looked at some pictures and he is not dead, he has a beard with grey in it, in the photo there is no grey in the beard. In every article I have heard something different.
First I read that he died in December 2010 of a lung disease (poor bugger) then I heard he was killed by a US Military Patrol in Pakistan then I heard he didn't die and he narrowly escaped. The media need to interview the people from the Patrol team to prove anything, but there is always the possibility that the men on patrol could have been paid to say "We killed Bin Laden!", or there's the lie detector option, even that could be rigged! We listened to Barak Obama's speech and the Head of CIA.... But what about the Pakistani government or the ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence aka Pakistani Intelligence Service) or even the co-leader of al-Qaeda if there is one! The ISI has strong ties with the Taliban and other smaller terrorist Islamic groups and they are holding witnesses!
The parades on American streets are a very stupid thing to do! Someone else could rise and take Bin Laden's place, or the Islamic community could war against the United States (the US is already at war with a lot of Islamic groups) and if that happens North Korea could strike the South when other US forces are focusing on the Middle East, and if the UAE got involved the world economy then will crash, oil prices will rise and WWIII could be triggered! Time to get back on topic. If Bin Laden is dead it is neither good or bad (i do not support him!), it will either trigger WW3 (as i said) or be the end of al-Qaeda.

Diggo11

To clarify my point, I meant that he's not anywhere near as much of a martyr as he could be. There will always be people who consider anyone dying for their cause to be a martyr, and seeing as that's the definition of the word, it makes sense. However, I'm talking from the viewpoint of the world. Since his body was taken and effectively eliminated before any of the more radical Muslims could get ahold of it, his effectiveness as a martyr shoots way down. By this I mean since the radical Muslims do not have his body they lack a certain air of anger. Is anger focusing on the U.S.? Absolutely. Is it as strong as it could be? No. Since the radical Muslims could not obtain and enshrine his body in any holy area, his death lacks the punch that would make him a true martyr. In the true sense of the word he is a martyr, but the way in which he became a martyr and what happened directly afterward limits his followers' ability to use his "sacrifice" as fuel for their fires. This is simply my opinion, but I truly believe that this is correct.
And by the world, you mean your world, right? Unfortunately America and its allies in the EU plus the British Commonwealth do not constitute the world, but merely a portion of it that by chance holds the vast majority of global wealth. The other section in question, the radical Muslim countries of the Middle East, North Africa and West Asia, have just as many people mourning in the streets as the US had parading. Their hero, is dead. Martyred for his leadership in carrying out extremist terror in promoting their voice.

The parades on American streets are a very stupid thing to do! Someone else could rise and take Bin Laden's place, or the Islamic community could war against the United States (the US is already at war with a lot of Islamic groups) and if that happens North Korea could strike the South when other US forces are focusing on the Middle East, and if the UAE got involved the world economy then will crash, oil prices will rise and WWIII could be triggered! Time to get back on topic. If Bin Laden is dead it is neither good or bad (i do not support him!), it will either trigger WW3 (as i said) or be the end of al-Qaeda.
Really, the parades and mourning in the streets has been of great shock and disappointment. In fact, the manner of how the advertised population of both "sides" conducted themselves has been parallel to that of a squabble amongst young children:

Al Qaeda: You're mean.
Al Qaeda breaks America's toy.
America: Hey, you broke my toy!
Al Qaeda: Whatchya gonna do about it?
America: Why I'm going to get you...
Al Qaeda: You'll have to catch me first!
Both run around chasing each other.
America punches Al Qaeda.
America: Gotcha! What are you gonna do now sucker?
Al Qaeda: No more oil for you?

If only there something wasn't as crucial as, I don't know... hundreds of thousands of lives and global security, at stake?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Osama bin Laden the leader of al-Qaeda is not dead. He used on of his wives as a body shied and he escaped with only a shot in the leg.
I looked at some pictures and he is not dead, he has a beard with grey in it, in the photo there is no grey in the beard.

1) How do you know details that only the elite team and high-ranked US politicians can possibly know?
2) Are you referring to the fake photo that was known to be fake for several years?

The parades on American streets are a very stupid thing to do!

Not exactly stupid, but a clear case of double standards.

Someone else could rise and take Bin Laden's place, or the Islamic community could war against the United States (the US is already at war with a lot of Islamic groups) and if that happens North Korea could strike the South when other US forces are focusing on the Middle East, and if the UAE got involved the world economy then will crash, oil prices will rise and WWIII could be triggered! Time to get back on topic. If Bin Laden is dead it is neither good or bad (i do not support him!), it will either trigger WW3 (as i said) or be the end of al-Qaeda.

Don't forget the Germans! They voted present in the Libya crisis! You know who else voted like this? Russia! And China! Now that's an alliance, huh? WWIII is on its way and it's gonna be an epic battle!
(PS: since this is the internet and people can't read properly, I guess I'm forced to add: "By the way, I was being sarcastic")

DeletedUser

The force that killed him probably broke the rules, you are not allowed to shoot someone who's unarmed, does not U.S.A respect these rules?

DeletedUser16008

If that's what you think then don't vote for them.
Simple.
That's the way the system works.
Or maybe you don't believe in democracy.
Like Bin Laden.

Im not an American citizen Eli so I don't have a vote.

Far as Democracy is concerned its questionable as to whether the US has a true Democracy or not. Its usually a case of the lobbyists, fund donators, spin doctors and the amount of $ spent on an election that counts these days. Probably always was.

Hardly a true Democracy is it ?

DeletedUser28032

"If you don't like them, Don't vote for them?" hmmm tried that in the British elections didn't work and now we're stuck with the Tories.

As for it being a crippling blow to Al Quaeda? no, Bin Laden was merely the poster boy for terrorism he wasn't some sort of Lex Luther pulling strings and coordinating terror on a global basis his death has created a vacuum in the organisation that will be filled shortly. You can not win a war on "Terror" the only way such an aim could be achieved would be the complete erradication of the organisation and all its supporters, which face it isn't really viable.

DeletedUser

al qaida is americaaaa,what the heck you don't understand???

DeletedUser30591

lol so let me get this straight we kill (or did we ) the #1 terrorist in the world and we are al qaida , so you think the world would be safer without the u. s. , keep dreamin ! its funny how this thread turned into bash the u. s. for killing a terrorist .and tell me who the world calls on when they need help ?

DeletedUser15057

Prolly slightly off topic but in terms of understanding how this latest 'event' came to pass I would recommend reading Robert Fisk's book "The Great War for Civilisation; The Conquest of the Middle East" as a starting point.

May be a hard read for those who believe in the transparency of Government all around the globe, but gives a 'from the ground' point of view from a journalist who spent 30+ years reporting in the middle east.

As far as Bin Laden is/was concerned, he was already dead figuratively before this latest event anyway, Al Queda splinter groups have taken up the cause over the years since 9/11. His death truly changes little IMO.
Terrorist groups (freedom fighters for the politically correct) come and go e.g. Black September, Baada Meinhof, but the terror continues as it has for well nigh over 100 years.

DeletedUser

The force that killed him probably broke the rules, you are not allowed to shoot someone who's unarmed, does not U.S.A respect these rules?

Uh yeah, right up to the point that someone sends people to slash the throats of airplane pilots, take control of the aircraft with innocent civilians in them, and fly them into large buildings full of people. Someone does that then they give up any claim to "play fair". We got to see people dancing in the streets of other countries after the 9/11 attacks, we got to see Daniel Pearl's throat cut by mask wearing Muslim cowards, we got to see Blackwater contractor's bodies burned and hung from a bridge by more Muslim terrorist dirtbags. Now justice has been served. Make no mistake, Islamic extremist wackos brought a war to America and now it has been brought to their doorstep. If they didn't want war then they should not have started it. The U.S. didn't start this war but we sure as hell are finishing it.

As for everyone here who is going off topic and bashing the U.S., you need to make sure your country stops taking our foreign aid money and start protecting yourselves. Like it or not the United States has freed and kept free more people than any country on earth, EVER.

DeletedUser30591

Great post lumpyass , if they dont get anything from that , i dont no what to say . now wheres my flag i have some waving to do .

DeletedUser

USA gave Al-Qaida weapons during the soviet invasion of Iraq, that's not really smart:rolleyes: Is it Off-Topic to give a little critisism to USA in a thread about Bin Laden?
Pyh, americans...:hmf:

DeletedUser

Uh yeah, right up to the point that someone sends people to slash the throats of airplane pilots, take control of the aircraft with innocent civilians in them, and fly them into large buildings full of people. Someone does that then they give up any claim to "play fair". We got to see people dancing in the streets of other countries after the 9/11 attacks, we got to see Daniel Pearl's throat cut by mask wearing Muslim cowards, we got to see Blackwater contractor's bodies burned and hung from a bridge by more Muslim terrorist dirtbags. Now justice has been served. Make no mistake, Islamic extremist wackos brought a war to America and now it has been brought to their doorstep. If they didn't want war then they should not have started it. The U.S. didn't start this war but we sure as hell are finishing it.

There can only be wars among nations. USA vs terrorists is not a war, it's a nation fighting internationally active criminals. They didn't stop other crime organizations altogether, so it's unlikely this one will be stopped.
And if you like it or not, criminals are protected by human rights and international law, too. Justice is brought by courts, not by the guys wielding bigger guns.

USA gave Al-Qaida the Taliban weapons during the soviet invasion of Iraq Afghanistan

Fixed it, whilst taking into account actual history. The soviets never invaded Iraq and Al Qaeda didn't exist (or at least act) during soviet times.

DeletedUser30591

And if you like it or not, criminals are protected by human rights and international law, too. Justice is brought by courts, not by the guys wielding bigger guns.
just asking , but you have heard of gitmo right jack ? how do you think the u. s. pulled this off next to a military installation ,and by the way any one get a chance to see our new helicopter .

Status
Not open for further replies.