Dear mad alice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey you cowardly cur, Why don't you show anywhere in here that I said you shouldn't be allowed to do this? I am simply showing the rest of the server your true colors. If your tactics are so valid why hide them from your own members? Why be so defensive about anyone daring to speak about them?

You are more then welcome to lie, and subvert others to do your bidding, but you know that these tactics are dirty, and so you hide them. I am just responding to your fouled moral stance. Hey Dahlmer could live with eating people, I'm sure you can live with getting teammates to turn on each other like a pack of wild animals.

As the saying goes, the greatest trick the devil pulled was convince the world he didn't exist. Keep telling yourself that this is just as vailad a tactic as any other...

DeletedUser

You have exposed MadAlice to the public. I think your about done now, and arguing will lead to nothing except stress.

DeletedUser

I feel no stress. I can debate without becoming personally involved... If others are unable, perhaps they should reconsider their viewpoints.

DeletedUser

SOMEONE here has never heard the experssion 'Alls fair in love and war.'

Try crying about ethics in battle and you'll get your head chopped off.

DeletedUser3741

Who are you to wave your finger? Ya must have been out your head, eyehole deep in muddy waters you practically raised the dead. Rob the grave to snow the cradle then burn the evidence down. Soapbox house of cards and glass

So don't go tossin your stones around

DeletedUser

Who are you to wave your finger? Ya must have been out your head, eyehole deep in muddy waters you practically raised the dead. Rob the grave to snow the cradle then burn the evidence down. Soapbox house of cards and glass

So don't go tossin your stones around

Indeed it is a house of cards.

How long will this "network" last I wonder? Or are there even any so-called-spies in the supposed network?

I am not about to judge on gameplay - everyone is entitled to play this game the way they want to.

But I'd be waiting to see what this would really achieve other than publicity maybe?

DeletedUser

Everything it has achieved will never be public, so nobody will ever know. the only person trying to get publicity here are crybabies.

DeletedUser

Crybabies? 3rd grade called they want their insults back. But way to rationalize, your moral failings.

DeletedUser

Yeah we already know that you're paranoid and delusional alice. We can check your profile. You may feel that others are only self serving, But what besides putting myself on your radar have I done? I am here to make see to it that your plans are known. There is a right and wrong, and what you are doing is wrong. It's so simple even you should be able to figure it out.

I see injustice and I point it out. You see a chance to commit a treasonous act and if it benefits you you take it. We are nothing alike. You can take your Morality is a construct psycho bable and shove it. You have misbhaved and have been caught. I hope that some of your town realize that you will only turn on them when they no longer serve you. But it will probably be too late by then.

DeletedUser

You know i think someone needs to jump in a bucket of ice and CHILL! seriously without challenge and conflict this game is just mindless button pushing

DeletedUser

Yeah we already know that you're paranoid and delusional alice. We can check your profile. You may feel that others are only self serving, But what besides putting myself on your radar have I done? I am here to make see to it that your plans are known. There is a right and wrong, and what you are doing is wrong. It's so simple even you should be able to figure it out.

I see injustice and I point it out. You see a chance to commit a treasonous act and if it benefits you you take it. We are nothing alike. You can take your Morality is a construct psycho bable and shove it. You have misbhaved and have been caught. I hope that some of your town realize that you will only turn on them when they no longer serve you. But it will probably be too late by then.

Why do you make this topic, and then try to put her people against her?

DeletedUser

Because some of her people were uninformed about her policies. It is now their decision to make whether they wish to stay with a back stabbing conniving git. Perhaps she should have been honest, and not attempted to turn towns residents against each other.

It's clearly more of an ethics issue to more then just myself.

DeletedUser

This cad was placed in charge of his town and tries to spout hi superior moral position when we know that he is only complaining out of a position of weakness. Those who can't fight......cry.

DeletedUser

Uh... Ldaian... with all due respects, I don't understand why you're still talking to this queen of nut bags and "her people".

I think it's about time you stay away from the queen and her worshippers.

I think there's a real good chance she is mental (now I'm serious, I was half kidding before, but now I am, and I really think there's a mighty big "probability" that she is mental) and "her people" are probably thinking this whole thing is another gag there to amuse them.

The queen is already so far out of normal people's hands and deep in another world. She has settled there, already out of people's reach, and I'd really like to advise you, if I may, to let her be.

DeletedUser

those who cant fight cry...

im going to remember that, that was good

DeletedUser

Well in point of view Ldaian found a way to fight spies :p
MadAlice u started this the best way to fight it is letting all the comunity know about it.

So it is not crying in as i see it.
And oh now i remember those facts where used the same in Tribal War as said by HeftySmurf but there it had some importance, i don't see how u could use spies in here :p

I see it very lame to see the same fight coming to the West i left Tribal War because i got bored of people like MadAlice, and now i found another one lol.

And i wonder how much time u spend to quote StarWars SunZu and w/e else u had anyway gd luck with ur spiying i hope they will help u to get reasonable in ur own life which i doubt.

As for stretch stop being the loyal dog ur are making urself a moquery around all u do is saying stop crying go fight bla blabla oh god MadALice i hope u let me sleep in peace tonight *cough*

DeletedUser

This cad was placed in charge of his town and tries to spout hi superior moral position when we know that he is only complaining out of a position of weakness. Those who can't fight......cry.

Oh look at the internet tough guy, Man it is awesome that your set of ones and zeros are so much better then mine... I bet that gives you a raging one doesn't it? Here's something you may never have learned at fat camp. See the rest of us went outside and played pick up games, while you were learning to control your carb intake. Even the last guy on the team didn't run over and tell the other side what play we were running. Nobody would have thoguht of doing something like that cause we were raised properly.

I understand you get picked on at your high schhool cause you wear a t-shirt in the shower to cover your man boobs, but thats no reason to be anti social in this game.

with all due respects, I don't understand why you're still talking to this queen of nut bags and "her people".

TBH I like to see the inane ramblings of conspiracy theroists. I espicaly like how they talk about secert societies being evil, and then form their own spy ring... There's just something about irony that I find delicous. Oh I know I won't be able to convice these heathens to change their ways and to apologize... But the more people who read this thread and understand what it is they are doing exactly, the more animosity it will build towards them. Once these cowards have ruined there reps, it makes it that much more likely to never happen again imo.

Of course they will atttract some social outcasts, but people as a whole are polite. It's best they congregate together so as to make it easier to shun them.

DeletedUser

Oh look at the internet tough guy, Man it is awesome that your set of ones and zeros are so much better then mine... I bet that gives you a raging one doesn't it? Here's something you may never have learned at fat camp. See the rest of us went outside and played pick up games, while you were learning to control your carb intake. Even the last guy on the team didn't run over and tell the other side what play we were running. Nobody would have thoguht of doing something like that cause we were raised properly.

I understand you get picked on at your high schhool cause you wear a t-shirt in the shower to cover your man boobs, but thats no reason to be anti social in this game.

Don't do this. I understand that you can't take it, but don't do this. Please stop here.

Don't say you are not emotionally involved, you where emotionally involved at the first post.

DeletedUser

8 freakin' pages of spam in less than 24 hours, that is effin' hilarious...))

Status
Not open for further replies.