Dear mad alice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The West has no Rules?
Wrong There for One

Spying? didn't happen and is a stupid Tribal Wars Trait.

DeletedUser

So what you going to do about it? You really think posting here is going to do anything? It will just make the spying more popular(which is good ofcourse).
Stop trying to put rules into the game, the game has no rules, it's the west.

Where did I suggest one rule? Your argument is false. I am here letting everyone know of San jose's treachery. I am in no postion to fight them directly, I have neither the skills nor the equipment, to do so. I can only fight them with my words.

You may be one of those low men I was speaking of, then ends does not justify the means. A temporary boost at the cost of ones honor is not worth it. If others know this is what san jose is not only supporting, but acteivly engageing in, then perhaps they will not deal with their members. and activley harrass their workers.

You may be happy with these tactics, however I assure you there are those who disagree with them and would like to eradicate the back handedness that this brings. Perhaps we will coalece into a force to be reckoned with in game, however at this time I am only able to fight with my words.

DeletedUser

If this is such an acceptable practice, then why hide it from your own towns men? I have received several responses to my letter I sent out today. Several were surprised. Hopefully they will not continue to associate themselves with such tainted leaders. Guilt by association is still guilt.

DeletedUser

The West has no Rules?
Wrong There for One

Spying? didn't happen and is a stupid Tribal Wars Trait.

what are the rules? no multi-accounting????

they guys just started this with the fact there there was spying

wtf are you saying?

Perhaps we will coalece into a force to be reckoned with in game, however at this time I am only able to fight with my words.

that would add to the game as well, I hope you will

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lots of Rules

Biggie = NO DOUBLE POSTING

Edit Button is their for a reason.

DeletedUser

A little thing called integrity

I guess it all depends on how you want to play the game. With integrity & honour, or with stealth & dishonour.

There have always been bad guys since the stone age. The west was no different. The difference was that the bad guys were more open about being bad. They just robbed and killed people, drove them off thier land etc. There was hardly any spying going on. I'm not saying it never happened, I'm just saying it wasn't the norm.

They were tough times, it was kill or be killed in some instantces. You had to be tough & resourceful to survive. Survival of the fittest or the richest lol.

Basically, mad alice, is using information that the west would never have had, to use in a simulated western game. Yes, there is no honour in this, yes it aint very western like and yes it is definately a low down, yellow belly, dirty rotten, stinking thing to do.

In the west, they had town justice, they hung those that were convicted of crimes. They hired lawmen to bring justice to the town and it's townspeople. I say that if you disagree with how mad alice plays the game. Duel her and her towns people, keep dueling her, over and over and over, so she losses money over and over and over.

Just a suggestion anyway

DeletedUser

anyone seen for the movie "for a few dollars more" it's a clint eastwood western, part of the trilogy "the good, the bad and ugly" is in. there is spying in there.
don't come up with that crap, knowing it's not true, just to put arguments on, becouse you just can't seem to accept the fact that you can't do anything about it.

DeletedUser

Seriously silkwood. Sometimes I doubt these people know anything more about the west than from what they've seen in bugs bunny cartoons.

And I'm POSITIVE that cheeky has never heard of secret societies before.

DeletedUser3741

The part that got me the most curious is how you keep saying youre doing this to help you win the game

Tell me, how exactly do you win a RPG where the goal is to do quests and level up

DeletedUser

Well said Talamare. I've been thinking that for a while. By becoming the one remaining town?

DeletedUser

No her goal is to steal as much as possible by offering a vague promise of gear down the road, and to head hunt members to increase the size of her second town.

Such noble goals...

DeletedUser3741

Well have what you will then

Make your super secret network of spies

oh! does it come with a decoder ring
Ill join if it comes with a decoder ring

Ill send you great secret info on myself too, Up to the minute update of everything I do ^_^
Starting with what Im wearing

DeletedUser

Now, i can see the exciting part of the The-West game. :D

Woot~~ More duelings, more member stealing, more DISBANDING a town!

DeletedUser

LoL apparently I am now a racist... I don't know where race was ever brought up in the conversation I had with their town members... But apparntly I burn crosses on peoples yards. Hell I didn't even know I owned any white sheets. Guess I will have to kick my Godson out of the house.

DeletedUser

You really need to quit being so damn santimonious. If you are guiltless you may continue to rant about the morals and ethics of others, if not STHU. It is a game and as such there are various strategies to playing. You play your way we wil play ours. I wish the devs would deal with the real cheats (multi-accounts, hotel bug). You know the most outspoken ones are almost always one of two things: the weakest or the most guilty. Which are you Idaian?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.