Dear mad alice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was contacted by her too, tried to recruit. Seemed to be a nice woman at that time.
And the recruiting + spying is a completely normal thing...)

I don't know about "nice woman" part, but I guess she's gotta be nice at some point. I mean you can't go nuts all day long, right? About "completely normal thing" part, I don't know if it's COMPLETELY normal, but yeah it's legit and, like I said, a nice little trick.

I'm calling her dumbass for the way she writes things here in this forum. I'm calling her and her friends dumbasses for the way they talk when recruting. And I'm calling her nuts because... go read her profile in game.

Ease off internet and go out and try to have a normal conversation with normal people, "nice woman".

p.s. Thanks for editing my previous comment, HeftySmurf. I was gonna do it myself but the system didn't allow me, so I just left it be. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In an insane world, I wouldn't be satisfied being called anything other than crazy.

PS - MAD = Mutually Assured Destruction

DeletedUser

Mad Alice in The West Nobody had heard of Sun Tzu

LET ALONE BE ABLE TO READ.

I hate noob family Towns

THIS IS THE WEST

NOT TRIBAL WARS

DeletedUser

Look What I got Just Now.

conversational partner MadAlice

»1« MadAlice Today at pm 8:43
If you want to become a spy for your town you're more than welcome to. I didn't contact you first because you are second on the list of contacts.

Ah... lady... I'm speechless.

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, this game is played on a computer. You're reading what I'm saying right now. Oh wait, I forgot. I'm the only game player here without an actual time machine. Let me go back to the 1800s where I can load up on cocaine from the bars and hemp clothing while I get cheap labor from all the chinese people. Oh wait, that's right, Chinese people didn't exist in the west. The railroads built themselves. Nobody EVER heard of Opium. What the heck is china?

DeletedUser

Mad Alice in The West Nobody had heard of Sun Tzu

LET ALONE BE ABLE TO READ.

I hate noob family Towns

THIS IS THE WEST

NOT TRIBAL WARS

Too late for that. Tribal Wars strategy has bled completely into The West unfortunately. I am hearing of good strategies including this one, but whatever. You have to have a dang good strategy to win this game, right?

DeletedUser

Could you please stop trying to recruit my members? Its a rather bad form. And to expect them to spy on my town for your duelers... Well that's just low class now isn't it? I'm sure you have tired to turn people in all the towns... At least now all the town owners will know about your campaign.

In old west terms, You sir/madam are a yellow bellied snake. Crawl away home fore I sick my dog on you.

MadAlice, Idaian is a SimCity player, would you pleeeeease just let him build his town in peace? ^^

DeletedUser

Actually the strategies are ridiculous.

So Mad Alice this is on a Computer?

Ill just turn my Character into Master Chief, or how about Mark Felix?
Nice Energy Sword or Some Sexy Gears Weapon with a nice Chainsaw, yes thats possible.

This Game is based in The West, As Western as possible.

We try to keep this game realistic and not stupid with ridiculous Ideas.

DeletedUser

lone ranger = shacky? :p

everyone better not get madalice angry, she might use her humour on you :blink:

DeletedUser

MadAlice, Idaian is a SimCity player, would you pleeeeease just let him build his town in peace? ^^

Again another Stupid TW Term.
What Idaian Said was quite good, nobody else on this game can be that realistic

MMORPG

MASSIVLY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME

DeletedUser

It's based on our IMPRESSION of how life really was back in the west. But we don't REALLY know because we weren't alive back then.

For all we know everything we've learned about the 'wild' west has been clever marketing ploys by Lincoln when they re-wrote america after the south wasn't allowed to peacefully leave the union.

Besides, from now on I'll just say that MadAlice is a time traveler who took books on quantum physics and modern warfare back into the past in order to complete the paradox whereby San Jose becomes one of the technological centers of America. All built on the blood of our enemies, and thanks to the noble gifts of a time traveling psychopath. There I'm role-playing. Prove me wrong. Oh wait that's right. You can't. Because it's a game. Well in this game now there are spies. Yay!

DeletedUser

everyone better not get madalice angry, she might use her humour on you :blink:

And it's critical, too. Made me speechless, and it takes longer than you expect to recover. You don't want that.

DeletedUser

Men of low caliber resorting to this strategy does not surprise me. The fact that some of you condone this behavior as being normal... I thought you would have more honor. I hope you are booted form your towns for being sympathizers.

The stratagem of turning ones friends against each other is as immoral as can be. All she can promise is the shot at some nice gear before others get it. And for this you would throw away your good name, and burden your conscious with the label of traitor?

In building a community like this there is no room for this level of jackassery. It is completely unjustified.and San Jose should be shunned by all. To fall prey to their vain attempts at "Being the best" while at the same time resorting to the most black hearted of tactics, is to dissolve oneself of all right to be called a man. The concept of right and wrong do not simply end at the game table. They should be upheld and espoused in all aspects of ones life. You may disagree, however your voice should be shouted down by all those rightous.

DeletedUser

Right and wrong are morality plays that only exist in third and fourth densities.

Everything has aspects of right and wrong in them, and everythign is both good and bad.

What we have here is a 'lightsider' finding 'darkside' tactics disreputable. Does this make him right? No, of course not. It simply means he has an opposing viewpoint.

And why shouldn't he! Opposing it in philosophy is his last and only lines of defense.

Ultimately though, I consider these tactics a fair and balanced approach. In order to win, one MUST be balanced, and that means one must embrace both the dark AND the light. To help you understand this concept - I will bring up Star Wars.

"Star Wars III is amazing for several reasons. Yoda, who in all the other chapters of this series, always wants the viewer to beLIEve that Light (Jedi) is superior to Dark (Sith) and thus always wins. Well, Yoda got his ass kicked by the Dark Emperor in this film and admits that he failed. The Emperor proved to be far more powerful than Yoda and his Light masters. Anakin Skywalker, on embracing the Dark, kills a number of children (boys & girls I’m pleased to note) with his light saber. This shows a reality that is missing in 99.9% of the entertainment media that likes to show men being killed while females and children almost always escape. That is not the way of reality and it encourages false senses of security.
After I saw Yoda get his little butt kicked, I was thinking: Yoda, what about the superiority of the Light polarity? How did you get your butt kicked if you are so damned superior? Slink away to the swamps of Dagobah and learn your lesson. You would think he learned, but, as we know from the rest of the series, he did not and was still preaching Light purity as the optimum state of being.

Note in Star Wars VI that Luke defeats his father only when he incorporates the Dark with his Light (when Vader threatens Leia) creating a temporary yin-yang balance. This allowed him to beat Vader. Yet this balance was too great for this sequential Luke to hold on to for very long, so he flings his temporary Dark energy enhancement away, allowing the Emperor to almost kill him. Vader killed the Emperor only because Vader did what Luke had done in reverse: he incorporated the Light to his Dark and, hence, had his yin-yang balance that was more than the Emperor could handle. Balance ALWAYS wins because it is a mixing of both polarities. This is the most feared concept by both polarities in the Game. Neither polarity can defeat Balance, whether yin-yang balance or the far more potent true Balance.
Other interesting observations in Star Wars III include Anakin Skywalker, in his Dark vein, saying: “If you’re not with me, you’re my enemy”. Shades of American dictator George Bush’s: “Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists”! The great difference is that Anakin was truly brave while Bush is a coward who gets others to do his dirty work.

In other scenes, the Emperor uses threats thathe created to get more power. War destabilizes the republic, so he promises ‘security and peace’ by getting the legislature to grant him more power as the only way to end the war. Senator Padme (Mrs. Anakin Skywalker) correctly observes: “This is how liberty dies: with thundering applause”. The same has been happening in the United States. The majority of the people and Congress eagerly give dictator Bush and the executive branch of the government fascist powers while stripping the Constitution of its freedoms. “But you will have security and peace” is the Dark mantra to seduce the people." - The M5 Author - quoted from Matrix 5 from trufax.org

DeletedUser

Mad Alice
nobody really cares about all the stupid quotes and facts you always use, The game is ruined by the things which i have to Say, YOU USE/ENCOURAGE

DeletedUser

So not only do you have no morals, but you're also crazy. I would suggest everyone look at mad alices in game profile to be rewarded with a rich history of conspiracy theories from reptilian shape shifting aliens hell bent on taking over the planet to GWB brought down the world trade center. (No doubt because his iguana overlord told him to)

How one so bat **** insane has blind followers simply amazes me. Will none stand up to the well it helps me so I'm going to do it philosophy that she endorses? The ends do not justify the means. She will continue to grow her fiefdom and not be satisfied with simply maxing out san jose, She already has another town she is building. (Talk about power hungry)

DeletedUser

So not only do you have no morals, but you're also crazy. I would suggest everyone look at mad alices in game profile to be rewarded with a rich history of conspiracy theories from reptilian shape shifting aliens hell bent on taking over the planet to GWB brought down the world trade center. (No doubt because his iguana overlord told him to)

How one so bat **** insane has blind followers simply amazes me. Will none stand up to the well it helps me so I'm going to do it philosophy that she endorses? The ends do not justify the means. She will continue to grow her fiefdom and not be satisfied with simply maxing out san jose, She already has another town she is building. (Talk about power hungry)

So what you going to do about it? You really think posting here is going to do anything? It will just make the spying more popular(which is good ofcourse).
Stop trying to put rules into the game, the game has no rules, it's the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.