Dear Hellstromm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear Hellstromm,
*blah blah blah* ... why do I stay up so late? Could you please advise?
Dear ag3352,

You're living on the wrong hemisphere. Sell your home, quit your job and move to New Zealand. I'm sure you'll find a macho truck driver who will give you all new reasons to stay up late.

Dear Hellstromm,
*blah blah blah* ... Which fruit would you recommend scoffing down while watching a nice movie?

Fruits? Fruits!?!?! You're at a movie theatre and you want to eat healthy?!? What's wrong with you man?!?

Dear Hellstromm,
In how many ways can a laser beam enter at vertex C, bounce off 12017639147 surfaces, then exit through the same vertex?
Dear ir.ufis,

*/me vainly combs himself in front of one of the mirrors*

Oh, I'm sorry, did you ask a question?

Dear Hellstromm,

Eastford and Westford are 260 miles away. One train left Westford heading for Eastford traveling 70 mph and another left Eastford for Westford traveling 60 mph. Is two hours enough time to warn them that they're going to collide and kill everyone on board?
Dear Elmyr,

What makes you think I'm going to warn them?

Dear Hellstromm.

I love you. You are the one
Dear Darknoon5,

Please phrase that in the form of a question.

Dear Hellstromm,

What colors are fashionable this spring?
Dear andkamen,

Hell if I care, it's still winter!

Dear Hellstromm

I love you more, You is one

neo
Dear Neo-quick,

Please phrase that in the form of a question.

Dear Hellstromm,
How should I ask out a girl?
Voter of you in Meanest Moderator
Dear masterofwar101,

The best approach is to say, "Excuse me, can you get the hell out?"

Dear Hellstormm,
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Dear Nashy19,

To the ticket booth for a cash refund.

Dear Hellstormm,
why haven't you answered anyone, but betsy, yet?
are you two dating secretly?

That's two questions. Please insert an additional quarter.

Dear hellstromm,My trucks are all diesel it's 23 degrees outside why don't they start and how can I get them started asap?
Dear infiniti99,

Omg, can't you see we're in a recession?!?! Dump those diesel hogs and go buy an electric scooter.

Dear Hellstromm,

*blah blah* --- As all arrengement has been concluded and I can be contacted on phone number 555-SCAM for more briefting. You can reply to scamman@nigeriacentral.com.
Dear ir.ufis,

Unfortunately, because no question was provided, I am unable to process your request via PayPal.

Dear Hellstromm,

I got this crazy telegram , could you please explain to me what the hell it means?
Dear Touchole,

Verily, voluminous verbiage, vociferously voiced, vexes me.

Dear Hellstromm,

Why is there a drunk chinese man doing push ups on my front lawn?
Dear l8dygaga,

He's not doing push ups. His wife is ovulating, but unfortunately she's still at home --- in China.

Dear Hellstromm,
What is your secret ingredient in your special cookies?
Dear Diggo11,

I wasn't aware it was a secret. But, if it is a secret, I suppose it should stay a secret.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Dear Hellstromm
Does the joke:
What food reduces a woman's sex drive by 50%?
Wedding cake.
...have some kind of basis/precedent/whatever in reality?

Also, I know the secret ingredient that goes into your cookies, I think.

DeletedUser

Dear Hellstromm
Does the joke:

...have some kind of basis/precedent/whatever in reality?
Dear Celxius,

Seeing as you have no basis in reality, I can understand why you would ask such a question, but I can only offer a recommendation in response --- stay single. And don't procreate.

DeletedUser

Dear Hellstromm,

What is your opinion on this movie:

deliverance.jpg

DeletedUser

Dear Hellstromm,

Do you like having naked fort battles instead of real ones?

DeletedUser

Dear Hellstromm,

in the following question:
Dear Hellstromm,

Three mirrors are arranged in the shape of an equilateral triangle, with their reflective surfaces pointing inwards. There is an infinitesimal gap at each vertex of the triangle through which a laser beam may pass.

Label the vertices A, B and C. There are 2 ways in which a laser beam may enter vertex C, bounce off 11 surfaces, then exit through the same vertex: one way is shown below; the other is the reverse of that.

p_201_laserbeam.gif

There are 80840 ways in which a laser beam may enter vertex C, bounce off 1000001 surfaces, then exit through the same vertex.

In how many ways can a laser beam enter at vertex C, bounce off 12017639147 surfaces, then exit through the same vertex?

why the hell does the light need to bounce so many times? why not just shine the light straight in, so it reflects straight back out?

DeletedUser13682

Dear Hellstormm,

Why am I asking you a question?

*insert enough of everything to cover next question*

And will I have a high chance of asking you another question after this one?

DeletedUser

Dear Hellstromm,

There is such thing as a stupid question. You have taught us all that by creating this thread. Or was that just an un-intended side-effect of the creation of this thread?

Sincerley, David

DeletedUser

Dear Hellstromm ,

Is Pat a Man or a Woman?
Dear Touchole,

If you have to ask, don't worry about it.

Dear Hellstromm,

Do you like having naked fort battles instead of real ones?
Dear teh train robber,

You mean we have real fort battles?!?

Dear Hellstromm,

why the hell does the light need to bounce so many times? why not just shine the light straight in, so it reflects straight back out?
Dear kman288,

*/me vainly combs himself in front of one of the mirrors*

Oh, I'm sorry, did you ask a question?

Dear Hellstormm,

Why am I asking you a question?

*insert enough of everything to cover next question*

And will I have a high chance of asking you another question after this one?
Dear johannmaximus,

You're asking me a question because you lack answers. For an answer to your second question, insert another a quarter.

Dear Hellstromm,

There is such thing as a stupid question. You have taught us all that by creating this thread. Or was that just an un-intended side-effect of the creation of this thread?
Dear David Schofield,

The unintended side-effect of this thread is my having an opportunity to humiliate you in public.

DeletedUser14280

Diggo11 said:
I'm round like my father, have my mother's nipples and anything's butt.
Dear Hellstromm, when did Diggo say the above quote (also displayed in your signature)?

DeletedUser

Dear Hellstromm, when did Diggo say that?
Dear Celxius,

Since that is a common word used in English, I'm sure Diggo11 said, "that" plenty of times.

(meh, he changed his question... )

DeletedUser14280

Okay, I've edited the question for a bit of clarity, can you answer it again?

Also, new question:
For a rumpus room or man cave, or whatever residental room, what kind of theme would you recommend for decorating the walls? Animal, futuristic, or what?

DeletedUser

Okay, I've edited the question for a bit of clarity, can you answer it again?
Dear Celxius,

Changing the question after the fact goes against the spirit of the thread, plus this new question was not addressed to me.

return-to-sender.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.