Day of the dead

DeletedUser

Am I crazy or does the left card come up a LOT more than the RIGHT card? I know it's probably just probabilities, but I have had a LOT more success when I choose the left card over the right. Once I even had 3 lefts in SUCCESSION. (Then I chickened out and accepted the prize. Would have LOVED to have seen if it would have been 4 in a row. :))

Must be crazy. :) I've chosen the left card most of the time and get Death and am out on the first card. The few times I've tried the right card, it is also Death. Glad I decided to not spend any bond/nuggets on this event and save them for the future. I just lose and collect my 25 flowers once every 24 hours.

asdf124

:cool:

Can I file a class action restraining order against the stalker named Death? :p

I can, but it won't go on in courts, death has too good lawyers!

DeletedUser

I've chosen the left card most of the time and get Death and am out on the first card. The few times I've tried the right card, it is also Death. Glad I decided to not spend any bond/nuggets on this event and save them for the future. I just lose and collect my 25 flowers once every 24 hours.
I think the gods must have read my post. :D
When I posted that, I was getting left coming up as good about 80% of the time. SINCE then, it has TOTALLY randomised it. Now it is truly about 50/50.

DeletedUser22685

It was already random. There is literally no difference between clicking the left card and clicking the right card. It's just like having the same "Randomise" button in two different places.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know, but I am sure I am partially obsessive-compulsive. He he. :)
It just seemed like - at the time - every time I clicked left, it was good. When I thought, "Nah, it couldn't POSSIBLY be left AGAIN. It's been left WAY too many times." So I clicked RIGHT...sure enough it WAS left.
I know, I know. I'm probably just seeing patterns where there aren't any. Like every time I look at a clock in the morning, it is EXACTLY 8:08. It is NEVER 8:07 or 8:09. It probably IS, but the only time I REGISTER it is when the clock says 8:08.
The brain is a strange thing. (Well MINE is anyway. ;) :D)

DeletedUser36559

I don't even pick one I let a virtual coin toss decide it for me.

DeletedUser

I try to use my immense psychic powers to choose. You know what it reminds me of? "Is it a star?"
"It IS a star. You can't SEE these can you? You're not CHEATING are you?"
I'm about as psychic as SHE was. He he he. :D

Post-Edit: Just done another draw. 4 lefts in a ROW! Got me a Nobleman's Horse though. Nice. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would like to know when the b team rifles are all going to be made auctionable as just being able to sell the "Bear" is not on especially as if you get a double there is no way to exchange it for one that you dont have!!! come on INNO make them auctionable

DeletedUser

The odds are not fair. I will never play again.

50/50 my ass. I lose 10 for every two I win. Blew through all my bonds.I was patient. waited days, tried it slower. no luck. Nice job Inno. Another event to piss us all off.

DeletedUser35631

Loteria de Muertos

I've got to say that this is the worst development of the game so far.I've won absolutely bugger all on this after multiple tries.It's just another example of innogames trying to get real cash out of us....
I've been playing 24/7 and still haven't got Mariachis chest,but hey i guess that's just the point eh?

DeletedUser36559

No it's still possible to get with a few energy refills, energy buffs, do solely 1 hour jobs 10-20 hours a day plus some more flowers from adventurers and flower pots and you will manage to get it before the deadline.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Adventures are a great way to accumulate flowers fast, specially if you're online a lot. Players have got more than 15k flowers in a day from adventures alone. There are players who have long ago got the Mariachi set without spending any nuggets, and are now encashing bond envelopes for every 5k flowers over the 180k flowers needed for Mariachi set.

Deleted User - 3853873

Micky12 and PJMAX hit it right on the nail,geting the 180k to be honest isnt that hard, with the adventurers game being here now. I was impatient and bought my last 50k flowers to get set and have been collecting bonds for over a week now.Every vp point you get you also get same amount as in flowers,so way i did it was set hour jobs and just spam adventurers for flowers and loot chest which i didnt get lol. I have quite bit of freinds that spent nothing and have set now,so it was possible,not like oktoberfest that was impossible without spending nugs lol. Just keep trying you have day left to get it if your not to far behind, good luck oh and make sure you use free flower pot every 12 hours that helps lot too.

DeletedUser

50/50 my ass. I lose 10 for every two I win.

That's nearly twice my win rate. :D

I've got to say that this is the worst development of the game so far.I've won absolutely bugger all on this after multiple tries.It's just another example of innogames trying to get real cash out of us....
I've been playing 24/7 and still haven't got Mariachis chest,but hey i guess that's just the point eh?

Like all other such events, in order to get the last prize you will have to be mostly active for the entire period of the event. As futu said, you need to have premium energy enabled (and maybe automation if you need to spend that energy) and keep working and then use energy buffs if you can to work more when you run out of energy. Sometimes this still isn't enough since non-premium players only have so many badges, but this time we have adventures which we can do alongwith jobs and other things and they can be a steady source of flower income.

DeletedUser36011

I still half think that we forget one thing with these events. No one forces us to complete the collections or to go for specific items, this is a choice we make. Particularly in this event where the prizes were very random and not deal breakers in terms of their usage(ie. the supreme nugget monster cant just buy its way to victory) it is a case of;
Deciding whether to buy that brown tie off the market to use, or buy that black tie off the market. Surely we remember those days :)

For those of us who do not choose to spend nothing, we are still getting something for nothing. You know something free, something that doesn't cost a thing.

DeletedUser22685

it is a case of;
Deciding whether to buy that brown tie off the market to use, or buy that black tie off the market. Surely we remember those days :)

Poor analogy. There is no contest between the Brown Tie and the black tie or any other kind of tie. The Brown Tie is Almighty. Even the black tie would give up its place on the market for the Brown Tie, as it is a loyal disciple.