Day of the dead

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure there are several occasions where both cards are death cards. You're luck is tested first to see if you actually draw a sun card at all and then if you pick it correctly.

DeletedUser22685

I highly doubt there is anything at all behind those cards until you actually click one of them.

DeletedUser36559

Agree with Futu, only once you click them then only you find out what's behind them but that being said I got 5 death's in a row :huh:

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna moan after all i'm gambling for free but the first draw simpy isn't a 50/50 chance. I wasted 400 or so bonds as well as free plays to understand this. I think i had 3 in 20 first time correct choice.

Anyway i don't have anything more to say about this 'gamble' just my opinion don't waste your bonds or nuggets on this one, enjoy the free gamble.

DeletedUser36559

I'm not gonna moan after all i'm gambling for free but the first draw simpy isn't a 50/50 chance. I wasted 400 or so bonds as well as free plays to understand this. I think i had 3 in 20 first time correct choice.

Anyway i don't have anything more to say about this 'gamble' just my opinion don't waste your bonds or nuggets on this one, enjoy the free gamble.

Agreed, no idea if it's just me but I haven't got a single card apart from death so far after wasting more than 500 bonds on it.

DeletedUser29831

Got the same impression. Of the last 40 or so, I only picked the right card 8 or 9. Once had 4 out of 20 tries on three worlds. And I always start with the same card.

DeletedUser

a bird in the hand is worth more than 2 in the bush....don't risk it, stay with yr first card.

DeletedUser

During my first four plays, I got to level 4 (stopped), 3 (stopped), 2 (death) and 1 (death).
So from 12 draws, I only took the wrong card twice. :)

From then on though, some 20 games, I have only drawn the correct card twice.
Making a total of 34 draws, with 12 good choices and 22 death. Around 35%, that is. And judging from the general impression, I should be pretty happy with that :)

DeletedUser22685

Managed to win a rifle for the first time in any of the tombola events. I did bribe with 100 nuggets between level 2 and 3, but somehow managed to win the other three rounds. I'm not sure whether to be angry that the fancy chest still hasn't been removed as a level 4 prize, or glad that I got something horrible enough to tempt me to try my luck on level 5.

DeletedUser

Got to 70 games today without any bribe:
1 level 5 prize, 3 level 4 prizes, 3 level 3 prizes, 3 level 2 prizes. (always stopped when i got something i didn´t had already... and NEVER stopped when i got a chest at any level)
All the others i got death(29 on the first draw).

My upb stock is back to 0.

DeletedUser22685

I swore I was saving up for the Christmas event, but somehow this tombola has tricked me into spending 3.5k nuggets. I've seen so many Cempasuchil flower crates that I'm mad enough to bring back the angry avatar, and that's only happened a couple of times before. :boone:

DeletedUser

I swore I was saving up for the Christmas event, but somehow this tombola has tricked me into spending 3.5k nuggets. I've seen so many Cempasuchil flower crates that I'm mad enough to bring back the angry avatar, and that's only happened a couple of times before. :boone:

Ah! I was wondering what brought that up.

Deleted User - 3853873

Lmao futu I am in same boat,wasnt going spend any nugs and found my self buying nugs for sub par gear. At least you won a rifle,i had buy my revolver on market cause only weapon I got was melee and I am range ha ha. Only way I have won any this silly gear is by bribing,think I am done now tho. The weapons are not worth the real money we are spending lol, or clothes horse imo. all kinda crappy gear except what we couldve got free anyways with the 180k flower set. so feel kinda foolish spending real money now for the gear.

DeletedUser

Am I crazy or does the left card come up a LOT more than the RIGHT card? I know it's probably just probabilities, but I have had a LOT more success when I choose the left card over the right. Once I even had 3 lefts in SUCCESSION. (Then I chickened out and accepted the prize. Would have LOVED to have seen if it would have been 4 in a row. :))

asdf124

Lmao futu I am in same boat,wasnt going spend any nugs and found my self buying nugs for sub par gear. At least you won a rifle,i had buy my revolver on market cause only weapon I got was melee and I am range ha ha. Only way I have won any this silly gear is by bribing,think I am done now tho. The weapons are not worth the real money we are spending lol, or clothes horse imo. all kinda crappy gear except what we couldve got free anyways with the 180k flower set. so feel kinda foolish spending real money now for the gear.

But, that gear isn't even for dueling :p

so, why would it even matter if it was melee or range? :D

Just to pretty I guess :p.

DeletedUser36011

But, that gear isn't even for dueling :p

so, why would it even matter if it was melee or range? :D

Just to pretty I guess :p.

More oto the game than dueling, and we all play for different reasons :p

DeletedUser22685

More oto the game than dueling, and we all play for different reasons :p

His point still stands. The argument that was given was that he was a ranged dueller rather than melee. If he only wanted it for the bonus rather than for duelling, the nature of the weapon wouldn't be relevant. If he does want it for duelling, it's still rather irrelevant as none of these weapons are any better than other common ones already in-game and I don't know why you'd bother buying one other than for collective purposes.

Deleted User - 3853873

His point still stands. The argument that was given was that he was a ranged dueller rather than melee. If he only wanted it for the bonus rather than for duelling, the nature of the weapon wouldn't be relevant. If he does want it for duelling, it's still rather irrelevant as none of these weapons are any better than other common ones already in-game and I don't know why you'd bother buying one other than for collective purposes.
I think the knife and revolver has the same stats. But since I am a range I collect revolvers not knifes and yes I bought it cause it was pretty not for dueling.I use my golden colt still for dueling lol.It is really a mind set since I am range I collect guns not knifes lol , Like my pappy always said a idiot brings a knife to a gun fight rofl