Day of the dead

DeletedUser

You can click on the stage indicators (the 'I' and 'V' etc.) to see the rewards that each level has.

DeletedUser35520

although i like the look and concept of the new sets, they seem to have little use to justify the expense, especially when talking about the increase in bribe amount. If there was a flat cost say 25 or 50 nuggets to bribe, or if you got a lower level stage prize for a loss instead of the same 25 flowers, or even more flowers for higher stage loses, or the use of bonds for the bribe, then maybe. But nothing warrants a 400 nugget bribe in my opinion when weighed against its use in game. And if someone says, what's the difference in 800 for a normal tombola vs 400 for this event? The answer being is that at least a normal tombola has 1-2 good sets and one that you could do without, so at least you have a shot at something you will get use from. This event is lacking that. I consider myself to be a pretty hardcore collector and even I struggle to really find appeal for these sets. The gem here is the marachi, which you can bypass the card game and get for much cheaper. Once again, everything looks great, but if Inno wants to add more events to make money, the items need to have some in game value. Even the Black Friday, Soccer, and Summer sets (that were way over priced, since most only cared about the items and not the bonds/chests), had and can still have in game use, because they had crazy good stats. These new sets are fine for free items, but their lack of appeal kept credit cards safely tucked away.

Deleted User - 3853873

although i like the look and concept of the new sets, they seem to have little use to justify the expense, especially when talking about the increase in bribe amount. If there was a flat cost say 25 or 50 nuggets to bribe, or if you got a lower level stage prize for a loss instead of the same 25 flowers, or even more flowers for higher stage loses, or the use of bonds for the bribe, then maybe. But nothing warrants a 400 nugget bribe in my opinion when weighed against its use in game. And if someone says, what's the difference in 800 for a normal tombola vs 400 for this event? The answer being is that at least a normal tombola has 1-2 good sets and one that you could do without, so at least you have a shot at something you will get use from. This event is lacking that. I consider myself to be a pretty hardcore collector and even I struggle to really find appeal for these sets. The gem here is the marachi, which you can bypass the card game and get for much cheaper. Once again, everything looks great, but if Inno wants to add more events to make money, the items need to have some in game value. Even the Black Friday, Soccer, and Summer sets (that were way over priced, since most only cared about the items and not the bonds/chests), had and can still have in game use, because they had crazy good stats. These new sets are fine for free items, but their lack of appeal kept credit cards safely tucked away.
I have to totaly agree with you.Out of all the tombolas ,this is my least favorite this year because of the reason that you only get 25 flowers if you try and get something better and lose.The thing is say I won a buff food i go for the next teir cause I won and then lose that tier i get flowers,think I would have rather had the buff food.
And other tombolas you had a chance every few hours to get something or could use nugs to speed up the timers,this one you get one shot a day or 2 depending on if youve bought nugs.I guess you can waste bonds and get another try with 25 bonds.This tombola just seams to be very costly for less rewards.I am with rick the only set I care about this time is the one for the 180k flowers.

DeletedUser35520

I have to totaly agree with you.Out of all the tombolas ,this is my least favorite this year because of the reason that you only get 25 flowers if you try and get something better and lose.The thing is say I won a buff food i go for the next teir cause I won and then lose that tier i get flowers,think I would have rather had the buff food.
And other tombolas you had a chance every few hours to get something or could use nugs to speed up the timers,this one you get one shot a day or 2 depending on if youve bought nugs.I guess you can waste bonds and get another try with 25 bonds.This tombola just seams to be very costly for less rewards.I am with rick the only set I care about this time is the one for the 180k flowers.

and also, what's the real big payoff for getting to stage 5, a weapon... Nice and all, but those are normally considered secondary prizes and even disappointments behind the complete set chests for the larger event tombolas and also the weapon chest/horses voucher. Here, we could be potentially spending half the cost (400 to bribe instead of just an 800 play), but only getting one item to a set. True, you can get to stage 5 for free and the odds are better than that of winning an 800 nugget prize out of a free play from normal tombolas, but once again, the prizes are much worse here. The equivalent to, dare I say, Kingfish just over a year ago.

DeletedUser

Remember is that on 90% of the times on the other tombolas, you pay 800 nuggets and get a potion or a single weapon/saddle/horse.
Strangely to see so much people thinking that the 800 play would give a set chest or the weapons chest... when they are super rare to drop.

On this one i got 1 of the noble weapons just by paying 400 nuggets. It was a superb (and lucky) round.
And with 800 bonds i got the jaguar and his saddle and the full noble set. (plus a big package of flowers...)

The "deal or no deal" is for people TO THINK. You can get the prize you see... or throw it out for another chance of play for a higher price. So it´s just a matter of taking a chance... or cash the prize.

DeletedUser35520

Remember is that on 90% of the times on the other tombolas, you pay 800 nuggets and get a potion or a single weapon/saddle/horse.
Strangely to see so much people thinking that the 800 play would give a set chest or the weapons chest... when they are super rare to drop.

On this one i got 1 of the noble weapons just by paying 400 nuggets. It was a superb (and lucky) round.
And with 800 bonds i got the jaguar and his saddle and the full noble set. (plus a big package of flowers...)

The "deal or no deal" is for people TO THINK. You can get the prize you see... or throw it out for another chance of play for a higher price. So it´s just a matter of taking a chance... or cash the prize.

well, most spend on the 800 play to win the sets. Although some are fine with a weapon or saddle, most go in with the hope of winning more for the gamble of possibly getting less. That's why they spend. Plus, hearing about "so and so" just won an entire set, gets other s to spend trying. Here, you spend 400 nuggets on a bribe to get to stage 5 and for what? A single item with no hope of anything more and the possibility to get chests that sell for 80-200k, which odds are is much better than the contents. Not to mention the servers will be flooded with unique precious chests from the rewards so 200k is being generous. I would much rather have a reskill potion than these chests offered. You mentioned getting a noble weapon, obviously it varies per server, but 400 nuggets to me is not worth the 350-600k in game cash that could buy it from the market in a few days.

You are right, the card game is about chance and taking prizes or risking them, but the sets themselves I personally do not think have the stats to warrant the cost of the game. They are job sets that will not change any of the key aspect of the game. You might get an adventure rifle you love from the chest in stage 5, but the aztec and noble sets are not must haves. They look nice though!

asdf124

I have a question, why is the bear's Long-range revolver the only one which is Auctionable?

It is from the B class weapon chest, it is the only one in that chest which would be auctionable, the others cannot be sold or be done with anything except to use it in adventures or fort fights.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

This is my favourite tombola ever, since its rewards are nowhere near as detrimental to the game overall. At least when we get ripped off this time, we don't have to deal with the fact that someone else is converting a few hundred real life dollars into virtual cash.

You only get flowers when you lose because they want you to keep bribing. It's a money making exercise, just like all events of this kind. I don't know why people are still expecting anything more.

I'm more annoyed by the fact that they still haven't figured out a better way to notify us about incoming flowers than spamming the crap out of our reports inbox.

asdf124

Is this event available in w10?

If so, wouldn't the world events be easier their?

I did notice that the number of peeps have varied the number of flowers needed, so I wonder how much flowers are needed in w10 if it was still alive and kicking :D.

Deleted User - 3853873

This is my favourite tombola ever, since its rewards are nowhere near as detrimental to the game overall. At least when we get ripped off this time, we don't have to deal with the fact that someone else is converting a few hundred real life dollars into virtual cash.

You only get flowers when you lose because they want you to keep bribing. It's a money making exercise, just like all events of this kind. I don't know why people are still expecting anything more.

I'm more annoyed by the fact that they still haven't figured out a better way to notify us about incoming flowers than spamming the crap out of our reports inbox.

I agree that mailbox flashing every time someone send you flowers and filling up my box is really annoying lol.I just dont care for this tombola, everyones likes and dislikes are different.
I understand its to make money but I found the other ones more fun to me lol

asdf124

I agree that mailbox flashing every time someone send you flowers and filling up my box is really annoying lol.I just dont care for this tombola, everyones likes and dislikes are different.
I understand its to make money but I found the other ones more fun to me lol

A feature such as the ability to search in your reports would enable you to simply overcome that if you felt the need to delete those reports at the end of the day.

Such feature have already been suggested.

DeletedUser29831

Is there any point in gathering more than 180k of flowers? F.ex. bonds each 5k over or something?

Deleted User - 3853873

lol I be just happy get to 180k flowers ha ha, and get the nice set

DeletedUser

I hope it's okay to post this here...I recently restarted on World 1 (for the last time...I'm being SUPER careful this time), but I lost everyone who was on my Friends List. So anyone in World 1, please can you send me a friend request and I will send you flowers.
To everyone who WAS on my Friends List, sorry guys. Please send me a fresh request.
Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

lol I be just happy get to 180k flowers ha ha, and get the nice set

From what I've seen, the set isn't that special.
The same set bonuses as Ludwig's, only 20% regeneration added.
And the set items themselves weren't that appealing either.

Or maybe I've missed something. What do you guys think?

DeletedUser35520

no its the same bonuses (listed, i don't have the marachi set yet to confirm), but obviously the stats on most of the items are different. Its a good set, just as you mentioned comparable to ludwigs, so not a must have if you already have the other.

However, the appeal to me is in appearance. Guitar rifles, skull horse/dog, trumpet, harmonica, and the outfit in general. Its fun, which is fine for a set that you can get for essentially free (although premiums are probably needed). Switch that over to the Aztec and the Nobleman, which although they do look nice, fall well short by comparison. Odds are you will require either in game cash or a larger sum of nuggets to gain all parts, when their stats are worse than those of the free set. So, most are looking forward to the marachi set, because what else is there for this event? Which is actually nice. Having a new FF set pop up every 3 months is annoying enough. At least our current sets are safe from becoming outdated and our credit cards can stay warm and safe in our wallets.