Feedback Day of the Dead 2023

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
B
well...yeah, cuz there's no hidden card. it's all just a matter of chance if you get the reaper or not. i'm skeptical if it's 33% though, even if stats on tw-calc say so
Bravo.

Michel Colucci

Good morning,

Would it be possible for the event quest to benefit from additional time to complete it ?
Most quests of this type of event end at the end of November while this one ends around mid-November.
Is this perhaps an error on the wiki?

Harriet Oleson

I've just won the set "Black heart of the dead", and that made me notice that this set brings +17 attack SECTOR bonus ... And ... for a set relatively easily winnable (= no need for luck or spend nuggets to win it and have it full), a lot of damagers may use it at the same time. Can't it represent A LOT ?
I mean : if it's a SECTOR bonus, that means if even only 3 damagers are wearing this set in the same sector, all fighters in the sector will have a bonus of 17*3 = 51 attack bonus points added to their own attack bonus from other sets (if any). That's it ?
If yes, can't that deeply kiil the tank aspect of FF ? That seems huge, and potentially given to a lot simultaneously ...

Beefmeister

I've just won the set "Black heart of the dead", and that made me notice that this set brings +17 attack SECTOR bonus ... And ... for a set relatively easily winnable (= no need for luck or spend nuggets to win it and have it full), a lot of damagers may use it at the same time. Can't it represent A LOT ?
I mean : if it's a SECTOR bonus, that means if even only 3 damagers are wearing this set in the same sector, all fighters in the sector will have a bonus of 17*3 = 51 attack bonus points added to their own attack bonus from other sets (if any). That's it ?
If yes, can't that deeply kiil the tank aspect of FF ? That seems huge, and potentially given to a lot simultaneously ...
no...basically the player with the highest attack sector bonus will give that same bonus for everyone in the sector. any other bonus that is lower gets cancelled. it doesn't stack. same for sector damage.

Harriet Oleson

Thanks for this precision ! I really thought it stacked but I'm surely confusing with the multiplayer attack values ... /o\ Maybe the differences between the different types of bonuses should be written in the wiki, cause currently there's nothing written about it.

martoru

so in 10 days (1 one) and in last 8 at least 2 (more mean 1+)
now i start to worry,,, you fort strategist not to work too much :))))))))
i was right.. you work too much
Awesomia declared and no annoucement about rewards was made.. i know "Don't worry, coming soon"

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
Thanks for this precision ! I really thought it stacked but I'm surely confusing with the multiplayer attack values ... /o\ Maybe the differences between the different types of bonuses should be written in the wiki, cause currently there's nothing written about it.
I will have a look at the article and add the missing information soon. Thanks for the heads up.
In future please tag me using the @ symbol followed by my username if you are not sure if the information is available or not or you think it should be added.

Regards,
Criminus

asdf124

I will have a look at the article and add the missing information soon. Thanks for the heads up.
In future please tag me using the @ symbol followed by my username if you are not sure if the information is available or not or you think it should be added.

Regards,
Criminus
Can you also fix the https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Black_heart_of_the_dead's_set
It has damage per level instead of sector damage per level.
So it can add to each other rather than be separate entities.

Harriet Oleson

It's written the same in a foreign wiki (ie the per level damages bonuses aren't sector bonuses); that makes me wonder if the mistake is really that sector damages don't work or if it's written "sector" in the gear while it's not supposed to be a sector bonus ?

All of this makes me also noticed there are a lot of new types of bonuses in these new sets : sector bonus damages per level, sector attack bonus (maybe it's not new but personally untill now I've always seen "sector damages bonus" or "multiplayer attack", never "sector attack bonus"), experience per level, labor points toward construction per level ...

I'm not so sure the "per level" thing everywhere is a good thing, between this and the new quests reward system : I think high level toons need ways to win xp in bigger quantity, ways unlocked only if a minimum requirement is fulfilled (from a minimum level, a minimum LP etc), so lower levels couldn't use these ways too soon and wouldn't level up way too fast until that. Both "per level" and "ways to win xp with a certain requirement", are supposed to allow high level toons to win more xp and prevent low level toons to level up too fast, but the difference between both it's : as soon as a toon will satisfy the minimum requirements, he'll have the same possibilities to win big amount of xp/to have good rewards/get better in rankings than someone with a higher level; with high and regular activity, it's possible to catch up when it's like that while not being easy neither. While if it's per level, a lower level will NEVER win as much as a higher level toon can, so it's much more difficult to catch up when it's like that ... (I'm only commenting the principle here, but I didn't check the numbers to see if they really make a big difference. I just think maybe you shouldn't put some "per level" everywhere, cause you seem to put it a lot these days and with this + this + this, you should be carefull it couldn't become problematic).

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
There is indeed a new bonus which is “Labour points towards buildings construction”. I will check the ingame data once more and rectify the mistake if that’s the case.

Criminus