Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Mexico!
    • I think 20k for honey is a pretty fair price. If you believe that someone would go through the trouble to sell honey for 200-300, you...
    • Dr Roth replied to the thread Who am I?.
      COLORADO 1 bass reeves 2 pat garrett 3 billy the kid 4 geronimo 5 annie oakley 6 jesse james 7 wyatt earp
    • Dr Roth reacted to Goober Pyle's post in the thread Fort Fighting Suggestions with Like Like.
      Just to be clear, there should be next to no serious belief that ideas presented here are "being looked into" in any meaningful sense...
    • Dr Roth replied to the thread Feedback Harvest Time 2022.
      The cards will be cheaper on the market in a few weeks too. I don't mind clicky events, unfortunately this years edition didnt give any...
      Right now you have 5%, at least a few would drop if you queue 9h job at night, plus you chose the lower range of my suggestion. 50%...
    • Dr Roth reacted to Lyrinx.'s post in the thread Feedback Harvest Time 2022 with Like Like.
      Ok, I understand the irl part, but thats why we can gring it 15 days long. I also understand that it's boring, but nobody pointing a gun...
      I would suggest for further clicky events to change the drop-rate depending on the length of the job, if you do 15sec you could have the...
    • Dr Roth replied to the thread Feedback Duel Event.
      I feel a bit like szyco on this, let the golden weapons be part, but not the shiny goldens. If that is what she thinks, I will follow...
      just disabling forts could solve the shiny "issue"
    • Dr Roth replied to the thread Update Traveling Fair.
      I read somewhere that updating the fair is part of the big update, at least the collection cards
      Today of 8 duels, 7 have been failed. I understand the server has to be restarted to sort out the issue. But it is a big issue for a...
      the es event is horrible since the mods are friends with one side and ban the other side to help their friends. big shame as there were...
    • Dr Roth reacted to Goober Pyle's post in the thread Next event world with Like Like.
      I’ll add that one potential mechanism for this in the long run is the ability to award skill points in fort battles. Instead of giving...
    • Dr Roth reacted to lulumcnoob's post in the thread Next event world with Like Like.
      Idea title: Hosting a generic PvP event on the Event Server to test increased skill point allocation and its effect on PvP Details of...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…