Feedback Day of the Dead 2023

Alduin

Guess N gonna be a world full of duelers n no tanks then :D

Nope, not recall ever seeing a free event set ever up-gradable, or repeated. Would ruin the profit model ;)

Rude but whats the point of giving a fort set after Sousa and John Astor :D getting people to hybrid gear and inflating fort gear for people who actually can use it with full effect :D

Alduin

Untitled.jpg

750 nuggets well spent, aimed level 4 only to get product and animal set, got mictecacihual flute and papa legba snek/voodo doll/slingshot and rifle
thankfully i didnt pay a single penny for those, if i did i would be furious right now because this event is nothing but a JOKE.
750 nuggets, 5 piece of gear its like 15$ per gear lmao

martoru

Are you sure? I once got my profile swiped for using that very word :D
(British English, offensive, slang) an offensive way to say that something is bad or of very bad quality
so no profanity ( [uncountable] behaviour that shows a lack of respect for God or holy things)
or we all lose our common sense and think that clown set is God related or a holly thing :)))))))))

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
instead of beeing more catholic then the pope
(crap is no way profanity according to oxford dictionary)
you better answer my queston

also i want to know who edit to report him to Gm
All you need to know is that it's the Team that made the decision, and the judgement on the word "crap" is that while it may be selectively acceptable at home, it's considered mild profanity in public. And this is public.

NovaStar

All you need to know is that it's the Team that made the decision, and the judgement on the word "crap" is that while it may be selectively acceptable at home, it's considered mild profanity in public. And this is public.
Thank you for that replay @mnnielsen I guess I have to remember what is thrown around commonly in public in USA may not be somewhere else. Here in USA, it's a common word that you hear everywhere and nothing is thought of it ( and is much preferable to the *s word). I truly was totally shocked when I found my profile swiped because of it. It's used as commonly as any other word here in US

darthmaul99174

Thank you for that replay @mnnielsen I guess I have to remember what is thrown around commonly in public in USA may not be somewhere else. Here in USA, it's a common word that you hear everywhere and nothing is thought of it ( and is much preferable to the *s word). I truly was totally shocked when I found my profile swiped because of it. It's used as commonly as any other word here in US

I'm from the UK so we pretty much say it all - and in public.

Finding out how different communities deal with profanity and especially when it's enforced is a learning curve... :lol: