Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I've got a feedly dedicated to all the webcomics I've been reading. There's a lot of them, but my favourite ones are Misfile, QC, and Dinosaur Comics.

DeletedUser28032

Table Titans is another one (though in truth its a PvP D&D spin off) I read, but yeah I always found things like "guest art" and "Sketches" rather frustrating, I dumped one comic because they used to do that sort of thing for weeks in a row instead of progressing the story

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Used to follow a webcomic called the Wotch, but the author(s) just dropped out of the world for some unknown reason.

DeletedUser31931

Thanks tiger!

Also, I know that they don't take all day, but some of the stuff that I do does take all day or I'm just not able to go out and start and stuff...

Also, it's a case of me getting past my own inhibitions (something that Regal and I share) in order to do something that (I consider) relatively outside my comfort zone. Once I get started and get into it and get I routine up, I'll probably be fine, but until then, I won't be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Like with me and constantly trying to take those corners faster and faster. I know that it's different for a FA compared to an MR, yet fast corners are very fun, yet scary, cause you don't know the friction limits, and you're not entirely sure if you can bring it back if you do start slipping (you probably can), and what other cars are doing (besides being too slow).

DeletedUser31931

Braet.... are you sure you don't need to see someone? It's just gone midnight, so I think I'm going to get some rest before I reply to that one, but... heavens above!

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

As one of the inspirations for Carolyn said, Die young, stay pretty...

DeletedUser35968

Its normal that a lot of people can't distinguish between 6 and 9.

#sarcasm

DeletedUser31931

Inappropriate content? (The forum is supposed to be PG-13, although god knows Tiran and FFG did push that slightly at times, as I'm sure many other RPs will)

EDIT: It seems I got my answer...

DeletedUser

Wow... I just got threatened with criminal damage for doing rail balancing on a bike rack.