Count to 00,000

Deleted User - 819397

Don't stress yourself for a bit Tiger, that sounds painful...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It wasn't the floor. It was a brick wall surrounding a plant bed. That said though we probably should have checked if the brick wall was okay. After all it did have some blood on it... oh no wait, that was my blood...

Deleted User - 819397

See, this is why I don't even try to parkour…if I did I'd be doing stuff that painful in broad daylight, instead of needing rain to do that...

DeletedUser31931

Regal, I know because I am following him on twitter and he is following me. And you should all go follow me. NO! MUST RESIST PLUGGING URGE!

Also, tiger, that brick wall could have sustained emotional trauma!

DeletedUser

Maybe it could have... what if... what if the water on it wasn't rainfall, but was in fact the brick wall's tears?????? :eek:

DeletedUser

Well Apel, you'll have to climb round/through a steel spiked fence to get to it first.

No really, the wall is behind a sharp metal fence.

DeletedUser

It was a brick wall surrounding a flowerbed, on an elevated platform above a yard next to a multi-storey car park. This is perfectly simple.

DeletedUser35174

Don't worry about it tig, i broke my leg twice, my arm once, and my wrist twice because of parkour :D, and worst all of all. I hurt my toe more than once :D.

DeletedUser35174

Most of them injuries were the results of me trying to show off. :D, hey i was 14 and all.

DeletedUser

Hah, guess you've learned that trying to be a poser in parkour isn't a good idea.