Count to 00,000

Apelatia

You need to rep 9 other people before you can rep that person again. For me it's easier, as I rep people outside of CS and Off Topic too, so I'm often able to rep you folks haha...

DeletedUser31931

Ah. 9 People, that makes sense. Now I just have to go find a different section of the forum and green rep all the good posts there whenever I want to rep one of you guys.

Deleted User - 819397

Yep, I don't give out a ton of rep so when I want to rep a post (most often in CS) I have to go around finding other good posts in other sections first more often than not :D

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Maybe I should get back into the game so I can discuss things in the other sections so I can rep everybody here more.

Apelatia

How about a CS re-entry into the game? I have a town on Colorado with Regal in it, and at one point, Jon too...

DeletedUser35174

No, i dropped all worlds apart from Arizona. Don't have that much time on my hands any more :D.

DeletedUser

Okay, so turns out that trying to stride on slightly slippery walls results in losing most of the skin on my left thumb, as well as a bruised toe, smacked shin and a planted face.

DeletedUser31931

Ow. Oh dear. Is the floor ok? Did you check if it needed CPR? I mean think of other things in your situation tiger, you just slammed your face into it, it's probably shocked and hurt, it only usually takes feet and all of a sudden, some crazy person rams his face into it. Think of the floor in this situation, cheezus.

Last edited by a moderator: