Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

I know exactly where you live Regal, because that one time we talked you mentioned to me that you had just come out of college and actually told me the time. I remember that time, and I remember the time for me when you said that. So I know your time-zone hehehehe.

Deleted User - 819397

So you know the time zone...but that's a large one...where oh where could I be in it? Also, once school finally gets out I'll be more available to talk :)

DeletedUser

Regal. We are ashamed of you. You missed the palindrome. You will answer for your sin.

DeletedUser31931

He didn't miss it, he merely celebrated it quietly. We had a private evening drinks party, just me, him and johan to celebrate the palindrome. We phoned you about it but you were out, probably off looking hot in parkour gear.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I don't remember phone numbers so well, so I have to look in the phone book. But since phone books are all but dead here, I don't have one more recent than 2009. Your number isn't in it, Apple, so I couldn't call you.

DeletedUser

He didn't miss it, he merely celebrated it quietly. We had a private evening drinks party, just me, him and johan to celebrate the palindrome. We phoned you about it but you were out, probably off looking hot in parkour gear.

Hehe. I'd green rep you for that, but I can't.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Does anybody know how the rep system actually works? Specifically the can't give rep at this time part?