Civil war

DeletedUser

lol :] didnt the persians come back anyway after theyd lost against greeks first time?

DeletedUser

lol :] didnt the persians come back anyway after theyd lost against greeks first time?

I watched 300 from the beginning till the end never mentioned the persians coming back for motr after the massacre of them at the ending..

DeletedUser

lol.. you cant beleive the film :p and ive read a book bout it and appantly the persians come back next year?

DeletedUser

they tried but failed at the Battle of Plataea and the sea Battle of Salamis, after which eventually Alexander the great of Macedonia invaded Persia.

DeletedUser

ahh okay :p anyway better stop jamming up this thread.. i dont think civil wars going to be happening any time soon.. will change the whole game into something different

DeletedUser

yeah, you're right. i hope people stop just arguing history here now...

DeletedUser

Yeah I see why my idea could become somewhat of a problem in the game, but im thinking the confederates should not be compleatly forgotten, if you can get your hands on a union flag there should be a way to get yourself an confederate flag, or perhaps an "rebel uniform".

DeletedUser

here is a way for you idea to work maybe they could make a different world that has this

DeletedUser

i think thread should be CLOSED getting kinda bit outta of hand..

DeletedUser

hmmm i'm wondering if the game designers would make a Civil War game with both North and South ?

DeletedUser

thats already been said a lot of times in this thread and every time i say they wont do it.. its got nothing to do with the wild west theme its too military based. and i agree with kylehaury this should be closed now

DeletedUser

Hmmm, if I'm not mistaken, the American Civil War was fought mostly in the eastern half of the US (Missouri was about as far west as I remember), so even if the time were proper, the area that the game is set in would not allow such a feature to be historically accurate.

DeletedUser

thank you :p exactly what he said.. now can we close this thread??

DeletedUser

Ah, but if they were some historical weapons in the game. Good compromise?