Chicago - RPG

DeletedUser

During the massive gun fight Blake played his part. He shot killed and when things got out of hand he ran. Blake was surprised to escape with his life and no wounds and that there were no cops chasing him. the best thing now would be to go back to the russians and help them defend their base which is most likely under attack now that the pressure has exploding from both sides. Blake then flagged down a car hijacked it and drove off to where he had been spying on the Russians base to see if he could be of further assitantence. When Blake walked in he saw many of the russians dead on the ground.
"I hate chicago" Blake said to himself and he pulled out his .45 and crept in only to find explosives on the floor.
"MOTHERLESS ITALIAN FOOLS!" Blake yelled as the timer reach zero. Blake had just enough to to dive out the doorway before the whole place lit up. When he rolled outside now winded from the shock of the explosion he saw I russian car pull up.
"Nice to see you again my friend" Blake said coolly as the russians got out of their car "Oh and your friends from the Italian mob payed you a small visit"

DeletedUser

"Of all the back roads, in all the towns, in all the world, you drive into mine." Gauge whipped out his trustee 10 gauge shotgun, which is how most people figured he got his name. No one really knew for sure though. He fired both barrels into other cars radiator hoping to kill the engine so he could get away. He hated running but he tried to avoid driving and shooting whenever he could. Just wasn't safe. He was down one tire but forced the car along anyways. Wouldn't be the first time he drove home on the rims.

DeletedUser

James yelled out and grabbed the RPG again. He put another one in there. James ran past the gate and fired a rocket at the cars.

[[gangster don't use grenades and RPGs at that time u r god modding in ur own story :p]]

*in the Russian compound many cars were coming to there direction*
they start firing on Russians

"WHO R THEY ??"
"THEY R SICILIAN FAMILY OPEN FIRE"

*Tommy's men easily finished off Russians in there compound but many Russians fled*

DeletedUser

(James said it takes place in the 40's, there were bazookas in WWII so it isn't really far fetched. Not sure if there would be rpg's but they are close to the same thing.)

DeletedUser

(BK no offence but the Russian compound has already been blown up and I don't beleive there are any Russians there cept me but I'm not Russian)

DeletedUser

(James said it takes place in the 40's, there were bazookas in WWII so it isn't really far fetched. Not sure if there would be rpg's but they are close to the same thing.)

((see godfather see any 40's gangster movie see untouchable read about el capone NOT A SINGLE BAZOOKA THEY USE PISTOLS AND TOMMY GUNS and shotguns and Molotov not RPGs and bazookas and grenades ))

DeletedUser

(I'm just saying that the weapons were available. Maybe James is just a rather unconventional gangster.)

DeletedUser

(well this story might have been best but now ruined and WHERE THE HELL RUSSIANS POP UP there had been no russian mafia in that time even in USSR HOW THE HELL THEY COME TO USA:mad: )

DeletedUser

(Seriously, this doesn't have to be historicly accurate. Just go with it.)

DeletedUser

(For the love of.....fine BK. Im done this RPG is closed Im gettin Jordan)

DeletedUser

(what ?)
ok lets continue

*russian compound was destroyed and they were gathering outside the city*

DeletedUser

(Ohh well, it doesn't neccessarily have to bbe THE RUSSIAN MAFIA as some rip-offs from an organized crime organization in Russia. on RPGs and Bazookas, they would only be in top secret development stage if you started in say, 1940. 1920s though is the main period though. My Russians escaped from the USSR, which isn't impossible cause I met someone who did just that.) Pull off you idiots did you not hear that big kaboom in the direction of our compound? Go back we must find out what what happened. But first, EAT THIS SICILIAN IDIOT!!! (throws a molatov cocktail) And now we go.

DeletedUser

Gauge rushed back to the estate with his car on fire from the molatov. He had to abandon it half way and take a taxi the rest of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I gave him something to chew on.. What happened here, the place is blown to bits.. there's bodies everywhere!!! There, that man who we saw before sieze him!! So my friend I need the PRAVDA, TRUTH ABOUT THIS GET IT BEFORE I CUT YOUR THROAT!!

DeletedUser

*in the Sicilian Warehouse*

"Russian r completely destroyed"
"police and FBI is in our pockets"

"Good work men"

DeletedUser

Well, clearly he is not talking. We shall bring him downtown no boys? Ha ha ha! (wacks Blake upside the head with the butt of his gun and has him tied up.) Now let's get to our part of town, the cops here don't work for us. (the Russians drive away)