Chicago - RPG

DeletedUser

You idiots! Look they are gone and we are here hurry get in the car, and you stupid light up some flaming whiskey for us eh.. our friends our in for a surprise. (They get in car.) Ahhh.. and now we follow them through the streets find them, break in, and then kill'em, could you go faster ayy!!

DeletedUser

Time to make a move before things get too hot Blake decided. He drove up in front of the manor he had tailed James to. he parked his car a block away then ran up to the gate. immediately he saw multiple tommy gun barrels pointed at him
"Move an inch and your dead" One of the men said
"I'm a friend trust me bring me to James" Black responded coolly with a thick accent
"You think I'm stupid? Get outta 'ere for' I light you up" the man said back tightening on the trigger of his gun.
"alright alright don't be so touchy" Blake said
Seems I'm gonna have to find another way in and walked back to his car.
"Stupid Russian" he heard the man say
Stupid American.When I get my chance the last thing your gonna see is a gun in your face and me smiling Blake thought quietly to himself.

DeletedUser

*In Harbor*

me(Tom) : what will be our share ??
Sollazo : ur end will about 3-4 million dollars
Tom : but from where will we get supplies ?
Sollazo : i got fields in south and processing plants in Sicily from there we will smuggle them here
Tom : i got police in my pockets , and i got many men and guns but this narcotics business will improve our family even more.

*Shakes hand*

DeletedUser

"Hey! What happened?" It was Johnny. "James? Vecchio?" He walked over to the fireplace. "You can't even come out for once without the fear of catching a bullet...I came as fast as I could..."

DeletedUser

Dang!! You idiots let them go into the manor and you know it's crawling with guards, so let's go and get the rest of the boys so we can bust in... hey, look at that guy, he was at the restaurant hurry up let's go ask him what he's up to. Hello, Sir.

DeletedUser

"Everybody, leave. I want you to find the sons of the.....just go," James said.

DeletedUser

Well I talk to this idiot one of you hurry up and get the rest of the men, it's getting dark and that's the best time to bust in. :bandit:

DeletedUser

James looked into the fire place. He put his bowler hat on a chair and looked at the fire. For a young 29 year old man, he was the most dangerous. He was a capo, and now was the Don of the Italian Mob in Chicago. James sighed and sat down. He held his Tommy Gun across his lap as he looked at the fire.

DeletedUser

*a knock on door*
James : who ?
man : message from Tommy Luchiano (me)
James : what he says ??
man : meet him down at the Caligula's next week at 6 pm
James : k

DeletedUser

(OCC: BK what did I say of making me do actions?)

James went back to the fireplace and sat down. He stared at it again as the time passed by.

DeletedUser

"Padrone?" Johnny F. still stood in the room. "Any idea who's responsible for this?"

DeletedUser

"The Russians. Any of our enemies. They will come to kill me tonight also. So get ready," James said.

DeletedUser

Across Town: Come on Cossack bums we go tonight to kill that annoying Italiano gangster, come we shall see how they like what is in our violin cases ayyy? Who knows, we might even get to "play them" for him. Haahaahhaa!!!

DeletedUser

Johnny F. nodded. "Si padrone. Me and the boys are patrolling the perimeter. No Russian will get in. We have some surprises for them..." He said showing his shotgun.

DeletedUser

"Great what does this fool want" He said to himself as he saw the man approaching his car. Wait that was the Russian from the restaurant maybe he will pay me something Blake though quietly. Or can blow his Russian head to bits. Blake casually put his hand into his coat pocket to pull out his .45 revolver. He then gave the man a pleasant smile and opened his car door to step out and confront him.

DeletedUser

Hello Sir, ahh now I recognize who you are, and if I were you I wouldn't pull out that .45, (gestures towards several gun barrels sticking out from various places.) in fact I propose an alliance, you are a serb after all. Also you are an assassin I think we want the same thing, however you can't get in easy, I can, You'd probably know where our man is, I don't. So I propose that we ally and we each get 50% of our employer's paycheck. Sounds good, no?

DeletedUser

James said,"I hear whispers outside. I want you to kill them. Now."