Chicago - RPG

DeletedUser

Blake kept the smile on his face but his eyes bored into the man. "Sounds fair I guess but lets get something down. We are equals I don't take orders from you and your not going to take orders from me" Black said accenting his sentence more than usual. "I have guns in the back if you like" Black said gesturing towards the trunk of his car. "Oh one more thing what is your name comrade?"

DeletedUser

James walked over to the window. He broke the window and saw a car. And it wasn't one of his. James aimed his Tommy Gun and fired. "DIE YOU RUSSIAN SERBS!!!' James yelled.

DeletedUser

Blake heard the shots and immediately hit the floor. He heard the call from the window and screamind back
"I'M BOSNIAN GET IT RIGHT YOU MOTHERLESS ITALIAN!" Blake pulled out his .45 and started firing at then window the burst at come from. Blake keeping low as to not get hit by the bullets the were now zooming everywhere crept to his trunk pulled out his AA-12 auto shotgun and started to blast away at the manor.

DeletedUser

"FIRE GODDAMNIT!!!!" James yelled at his mob. He pulled a grenade from a box. He threw it at the Russian car. "HIT THE DECK!!!" he yelled.

DeletedUser

Aiiiee!! Run!! To the other side of the street men!! Look here come our reinforcments Halt!! Hurry get out and behind the cars, ahh I have always like armored plating, STRAFE THAT MANOR and once they shut up we'll storm it, FIRE at will!!! Oh.. Petrosky do you have our cocktails ready, you do? Then give me one. I like baseball, oh and here is the pitch and it's... 3 dead thugs and a burning hedge, WHAT A THROW!!

DeletedUser

(OCC: Uhhh I dnt understand what the heck your saying. Can you type it in sentances and use proper english and not just fast type everything?)

DeletedUser

(OOC/ What year does this take place? With the Tommy guns I'm guessing around the 30s or 40s.)

I kicked open the front door and hid to the right side of it. I would pop out of cover to mow down some Russians and then get back into cover. I got out of cover and let loose on all of my ammo at the Russians. Four down, five, six, I didn't care how many. "Go back to your Mother Land!" I yelled at them. I jumped out of the way as molotov cocktail flew past me and hit the car behind me.

DeletedUser

James ran down to the basement. He looked through some boxes. "Where is it where is it?" he thought. He finally found a box that read,"RPG". James took it out of the box and ran outside. James aimed the rocket launcher and fired it. "DIE!!!" James yelled.

(OCC: Late 40's)

DeletedUser

While behind the wall surrounding the compound, I looked over at the window James was firing from. He wasn't there. I thought the worse until I saw him appear again. He fired off a RPG and I watched as it hit one of the Russians armored cars. It flew offwards toward a house and hit the guys hiding behind it.

DeletedUser

James pushed back his hair, which was once combed and nice looking. It was falling in front of his face now. James dropped the RPG and took out his Tommy Gun. James started to fire the gun at the Russians.

DeletedUser

The Russians were losing this one. Our compound gave us good protection. Though we didn't have as much men as them, us Italians made up for it. I continued firing my Tommy Gun at the rest of the Russians hiding behind acouple of armored cars. Anyone who poked there head up got a acouple of rounds in there face.

DeletedUser

OOyyy... Let us get out of here this is senseless slaughter come men pull back, pull... is that sirens, oh no its the cops in the cars we've got to get out of here hurry in!! LETS GET OUT OF HERE!! (the armored cars with the remaining Russians speed away.)

DeletedUser

James yelled out and grabbed the RPG again. He put another one in there. James ran past the gate and fired a rocket at the cars.

DeletedUser

I ran over to James,"That's right, drive away you dang Russians!" I yelled out to them. Then, I looked to my right. "James, cops!" I said to him.

DeletedUser

Gauge left the defense of the Estate to the rest of the family. He had discovered the location of the Russian's hideout and decided to pay them a visit. He waited for the main force to leave and assault the manor. Good luck with that you sorry *******s. Rushing in there without a plan. Lucky for us they aren't to bright.

He quickly took out the two men in the back with his knife. Once they were out of the way he busted in through the window. There weren't very many of them left and were caught completely by surprise. Seeing Gauge in full battle gear was a rather frighting site. Black fedora, black leather gloves, black slacks, black shoes, and black sunglasses. He wielded two M1911 pistols and made short work of the few men inside the building who barely even got a shot of. The men in front rushed in to see what happened and quickly met the same fate. He bent down over one of the bodies. "Tell the grim reaper I'm sorry, but he is going to be working overtime this week."

Gauge got the explosives out of his car and proceeded to hide them around the building. Our defenses should have repelled them about now. It should take them about 30 minutes to get back here so lets set the timer for 33. Doubt it will kill them all when they get back but its more about sending a message then wholesale slaughter. After setting the timer, he got back in his car took off, taking back roads so as to not run into the Russians on their way back.

DeletedUser

James said,"Pay em off." James started to walk back inside, fixing his red tie on his black suit.

DeletedUser

Everyone ran inside and put their Tommy Guns and what not inside the main room. With their pistols hidden inside their coats, the people who were guarding the compound stayed outside next to the gate we had closed. The cops drove up and got out of the car. They walked up to the gate to question us. We had removed all the bodies just in time. I pulled out acouple hundred bucks. "Na, it's going to take more than that if you want to keep this shootin quiet," the cop said. I shook my head and pulled out 1000 dollars and handed it to him. He looked around and motioned for his men to go back in their cars.

DeletedUser

(The Russians just so happen to be taking backroads.) You think we lost that cop? Yeah. Good, a serb italians, uhh.. it drives me... LOOK. Turn you idiot there he is, hurry up and start shooting through the windows, start throwing bottle grenades at them too, destroy his tires!! Ho, Ho, Ho you sad little Italiano thought you could run ayy.. Well guess what I will kill you and then I shall get paid, The Russian Mafia always gets its man!

DeletedUser

I walked back inside. There was a little mini bar in the main room and I walked over and fixed myself a glass of whiskey. I didn't see James anywhere. I guessed he was in the Dons office. His office now. I walked to his office which was in a side room from the main room. I knocked on the door with my free hand and waited for a response.

DeletedUser

Wait look that is not the James we seek, however I recognize him, he is important and we get biigg bonus to kill him!