Chicago - RPG

DeletedUser

Ok, well everybody knows my deep love for gangsters like John Dillinger and Al Capone. Well we got a new rpg right here!!! Same rules, and plot killers. Bring in any advanced weaponry, stray off from the plot, ect. And here.....we go!!!!

DeletedUser

James sat a table with his two friends, Bill and Mike. He and the two were capo's for the Italian mob. He was a dangerous man, but friendly. He was eating dinner with his two men at a fancy restaurant in Chicago. "Well boys, hows everything going these days? Anything I should know?" James said as he ate his spaghetti.

DeletedUser13682

John, who was getting hungry, decided to eat at the next restaruant he saw. So, he entered into a fancy restaurant somewhere in Chicago. Where? He couldn't tell you, he was new to Chicago, he had only been there a week. He sat down at a smal table near where three men were sitting, maybe part of a mafia or gang, John didn't care, and ordered a Coca-Cola and some spaghetti.

DeletedUser

Across the street several Russians went into a nice Polish restaurant and ordered several polish sausages while looking at the restaurant across the street.

DeletedUser

A man only known as gauge was sitting at a cafe near two restaurants. One Italian and one Polish. He wore a long black trench coat with black leather gloves and sunglasses. He didn't care if he was suspicious. If it took peoples attention off of the three men inside then that was enough. He eyed the men going into the Polish restaurant and took note of the lone man wandering into the Italian one. He thought to himself. Hope that guy knows what he is getting himself into. James won't like unexpected guests on a day like this. Oh well, he's not my problem unless James says he is. In which case, he best not have any regrets in this world.

DeletedUser

The Polish restaurant closed and the customers and owners left. There were still 6 men in the building and slowly they found their targets while 2 of them waited to use their Tommy Guns. Waiting at the backdoor were another two Tommy Gunners waiting for their cue.:bandit:

DeletedUser

I leaned over to Gauge and whispered in his ear," Don't you think it's kind of weird to build a Polish and Italian restaruant right across from each other?" I asked. Not waiting for a response I leaned back in my chair. I was wearing a black sleevless vest over my white button down shirt. I wore a black fedora with a white line going around it. I wore black pants. My shoes were black wing tips. My first name was Dante, but everyone in the family just called me Vecchio.

DeletedUser

I Nicholai Zesty have now gotten my marks, have the rest of you Cossack bums gotten them in your sights yet? Nie. Well hurry up and make sure you aim right cause we'll only get one chance.

DeletedUser

Gauge looked at his watch. So far everything is going to plan. He was very clever and calculating for an enforcer. Something that made the other capos and even some of the bosses rather nervous. He had planned for a small window of opportunity. "Well I don't know much about how the rest of the town is run, but at least you can count on the bus to be on time."

Gauge stood up just as a bus stopped in front of the Italian restaurant. Just then, a large party inside the cafe got out to board the bus. The perfect diversion and all it took was sponsoring a free coffee giveaway to be held today. As the crowd was shuffling by Guage and Veccio disappeared around the corner of the cafe.

DeletedUser

James finished up and him and his two boys went outside. James started to walk to the car. James looked around as he put his black bowler hat on.

DeletedUser

*a car came round the corner*
Fire !!!

they opened fire at James and his friend with the Tommy Gun and quickly escaped

James : What was that ??
* he sees a parcel dropped from that car*
Bill : These r fishes, what it means ??
Mike :Wait it have a note
*the road reads "Carlo"
Mike : what it means ?? what happened to Carlo ??
James : Its the Sicilian sign it means "Carlo sleep with fishes"
Bill : He is dead !

DeletedUser

(OCC: BK Don't make me do actions. I like controlling my own character. Lets go with that though)

James was fine. He was shocked by this. They whacked the Don. James was angry."Get back to the estate!!!" James yelled as he got into the Ford.

DeletedUser

"Questo non è buono!" I said as I threw the Dons body over my shouldre and put him in the Ford. I quickly got in also.

DeletedUser

"You know, I really hate party crashers. Guess we have to play with our Russian friends another day. Lets move out." Gauge hopped onto his Indian Scout and started heading towards the estate.

DeletedUser

I looked back to see if anyone was following us. Nobody but Gauge. This wasn't good. Nobody had killed a Don in years and we hadn't been at war for 10 years. But that was going to change. This would wreak hell on the Russians.

DeletedUser

James stepped down on the pedal. He was angry. The Don was like a father. James got to the estate and got out of the car. He went past the gate and went inside.

DeletedUser

Blake sat in his Car waiting. Blake was an old Bosnian Mercenary who was trying to make something of himself. He smiled to himself as he saw the whole thing go down. "Now who would be useful to me and who would pay the most", Blake said quietly to himself.

DeletedUser

Some of our guys came running towards the car. I stepped out and walked towards the door as they delt with the Dons body. I opened the door and walked in. James was standing by the fireplace. I walked over to him. I said nothing as I stood beside him.

DeletedUser

Blake was now driving away. His face looking grave but having a small smirk. He had only turned 31 a couple weeks ago but he looked 10 years older his brown buzz cut even had a few grays. All the people he had hunted down and killed over the years was taking it's toll on him. He came to the conclusion to wait for the perfect time to strike and make his presence know. "First things First" he said to himself "Either that James guy or the Russians...Who will pay more...Also I gotta stop talking to myself" then Blake laughed to himself.

DeletedUser

Gauge rode past the car and right up to the estate. He straight downstairs to check his gear and prepare for war. All hell was going to break loose and he would be ready to greet it.