Charecter classes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser8950

Maybe.
Your ideas ok master warrior (is it okay if i call you catface?:p)

DeletedUser

have you not seen cat face episode 4

been looking at the quest lines and have been annoyed i see already how i cannot do one lster on because i cant do it but then i can do the later ones :( surely there should be a way around this

DeletedUser

ok then try and summaries it then for us telling us the ideas that you use you may wish to add others as well *hrm mine*
and what it will add to the game etc

DeletedUser8950

Basic summary of idea:

When you reach level 25, you can upgrade your charecter class (not mandatory, like upgrading from greenhorn, but reccomended)by doing a small series of quests from the Sherrif, maybe including that "the hood" idea thing. As soon as you do this you get some more bonuses to your skills, a new quest line and maybe a new picture (not nessecary)

then, when you reach level 40, you can once again chose to be promotoed using a slightly harder set of quests again from Sheriff and "the hood," but this time you get some items reserved and a few jobs as well as a slight boost to stats and once again (maybe) pic change.

When you reach level 50, same idea, except quests are harder etc etc.

You get more upgrades at level 65, 75, 80, 90 and 99.

This would benefit the game as it would give people more to aim for and add a bit more excitement to the game, as well as possibly a new quest character for the upgrading progress.

Well, thats the summary:eek:

Oh and master warrior(unrelated to summary):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQNQ6qzCA0
haha
And I just watched the 4th episode via youtube, I only ever watched the first 2 on T.V.
No, dont call me ramsey, haha that bit was best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

on TV??? when was this

sounds good btw this ties ion with my saloon expansion btw you should check it our

DeletedUser

tyvm nice to know

as for this i think this could work but what would the pic changes be

DeletedUser

Might I suggest that instead of increasing everything when you upgrade a class you choose to specialize in one of the areas. A new picture could be made for the more general class (Worker, Dueler, Soldier, Adventurer) and when you get to level 30 or so, you choose to specialize as a specific type of of that class (for the dueler Bounty Hunter, Gunslinger, Bandit Hangdog). Once the specialization is chosen, you would get the upgrade corresponding to that class.

For example at level ten a dueler gets:

Dueler:

+ 10% speed
+ 20% motivation
+ 10% more money

At Level 30 the dueler choses:

Bounty Hunter:

+20% speed (10% increase)
+ 20% motivation
+ 10% more money

Gunsliger:

+ 10% speed
+40% motivation (20% increase)
+ 10% more money

Bandit:
+ 10% speed
+ 20% motivation
+ 20% money (10% increase)

Hangdog:
+ 13% speed (3% increase)
+ 26% motivation (6% increase)
+ 13% more money (3% increase)

Also note that this would be a great way to implement special abilities in duels

This idea has merit. But why no "lawman/marshal/sheriff" category? Just wondering.

DeletedUser

This idea has merit. But why no "lawman/marshal/sheriff" category? Just wondering.

They're basing it on the current avatars for each class. If you added another to one class, you'd have to add another to all.

DeletedUser

yup its a good idea. I like how it gives u motivation to continue throughout the gameplay.

DeletedUser

They're basing it on the current avatars for each class. If you added another to one class, you'd have to add another to all.
Thanks. Too bad...I'd love to be a lawman. That's just the way I roll. But actually, it shouldn't be that difficult to do. But I suppose there are many other things that they could improve.

I guess bounty hunter is as close as I'll get.

DeletedUser

THread idea in it's essence isn't too bad, but if they DO implement something of the sort, I demand we, the players, get to choose WICH avatar we want, thus getting to do a concious choice about our specialization within our proffessions.

Alternatively, one could have us specialize within our class at lvl 30 or 40, as part of a quest.

DeletedUser

i want to c my guy looking like the avatar i have in duels i have sed this elsewhere but i thought id say it agen