Charecter classes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser8950

Not sure if this has been said before, but when people get tolevel 10they can choose a charecter class. I think if you get to something like level 40 or 50 you can upgrade your class. Bonuses would be doubled for some things, for others extra bonuses etc. The name would only be a slight change, maybe same with pic
eg
Adventurer-Wanderer-Traveler
Soldier-Cavalryman-Officer
Dueler-Bandit-raider
Worker-Craftsman-craft expert

You get the picture.

Red Falcon

So, what you're saying is that when you reach a certain level in your character class, they get extra experience in their skills and attributes?

Edit: And in addition, their advantages are increased?

For example: The soldier class can use a weapon 3 levels before the normal required level. Let's say at level 30 it is now 5 or 6 levels below the normal requirement and at say level 50, it is 7 or 9 levels below the required level. Am I right?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Its an interesting suggestion, would give people something else to aim at,

how about
39,69,99 that way the last one is for the highest possible level.

Red Falcon

Okay, but I don't think it's necessary to change the character picture or class name. It will just be like basic level, low level, medium level, and finally, high level. Or beginner, intermediate, expert, and master.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. This is one of the few ideas I like..

Probably level 10, level 50, and level 99 for the character class choosings.

DeletedUser

I like it.
maybe at level 55, 60. but without the name changing.

Diggo11

Yes this is a great idea, shame it quite brief.

Some possible names:
Adventurer > Explorer
Soldier > Commander
Worker > Craftsman
Dueller > Outlaw

DeletedUser8950

Ok, no changing pic, but I think definetly increased bonus/new bonuses if bonus is overpowered and maybe new quests?(just a suggestion:unsure:)

Red Falcon, your right, one problem for soldiers would be limitied weapons so buy the time your level 60 there's only two weapons above your level and you can use them so maybe you'd give a new bonus to soldiers if this idea was implemented?

Also, maybe higher-level weapons could be reserved for like expert soldiers/workers/adventures/duelers? Only like level 40+ or so though, or it might put people off.

DeletedUser

Even if it is just a change in name and a couple of added skill points it would give a good incentive to the higher ranked players to get this

You could have it every 25 levels with just a better name added each time ,if nothing else it gives the level 50 and above players a goal :)

DeletedUser8950

Yup, 25 levels sounds like a good amount.
Also maybe some items could only be bought by improved class people?

Off of diggo, the names sound good. Just one note

Some possible names:
Adventurer > Explorer
Soldier > Commander
Worker > Craftsman(a type of worker so no)
Dueler > Outlaw

Diggo11

Yes I was stuck for an idea there, so I took that one from the top even though it was a type.

Explorer Bonus
The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 20%.
The chance to find an item during work is increased by 10%.
You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2.
The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 15%.
The earned experience points for a job are increased by 10%.

Commander
For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 5 health points for your character.
The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 3 levels.
In duels you receive a bonus of 25% to your tactic skill.
In duels you receive a bonus of 25% to your appearance skill.
The earned experience points for a duel are increased by 10%.

Worker's Name
The earned experience points for a job are increased by 15%.
You can deposit 20% more into your bank account
When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 10% to your labor points.
The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster.
You receive 10% more money for a job.

Outlaw
The speed on the map is increased by 10%.
The motivation for dueling raises faster. It is increased 20% faster.
You receive 10% more money in a duel.
You receive 10% more experience in a duel.
A duel requires 20% less energy.

DeletedUser

Yup its a great idea.
Even without the bonus only pic and name change will look good.

DeletedUser

Without the added bonus it kind of has no meaning.
I don't think name change or a new pic is so necessary.

Diggo I don't think bonuses of other classes should be mixed in, for example the Explorer added Bonus, "The earned experience points for a job are increased by 10%" that's a worker thing, I think we should think of some new ones.
and the soldier's added one about appearance kind of takes their roll as defenders away, I don't know about that one.

DeletedUser8950

Surely soldiers would just double their minimum weapon level use thing and like another 25 added to their tactic bonus in duels?
Explorer's should be able to do jobs 10minutews faster or somethings as adventurers already have enough bonuses, outlaws should get more speed and dueling motivation and master worker or whatever should get a 5bonus to construction points when theyr each that stage maybe?:unsure:

DeletedUser

Perhaps the advantage you gain wouldn't be automatic. At whatever level it happens, what if players could choose one from a list of advantages to add to their character? This way, the motivation would be the personalising of your character, and there would be a stragey element too.

If you made this happen, say every 25 levels, you could strategically select your advantages like you do your skills, and it would keep the interest in leveling up. I have noticed some people saying they get little satisfaction from gaining a new level after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

One more thing, I think when you reach level to get promotoed or whatever you should have to do a special task for waupee's grandfather(this is for lvl 25 one):
Adventurer-Bring him the horn of a cow and two lots of leather
Dueler-Defeat someone two levels higher then you in duel
Worker-Bring him two train tickets
Soldier-Defeat someone two levels higher then you in a duel

Do you like?

DeletedUser8950

Thanks
or maybe a new quest guy (he only appears when you're class needs leveling up) on map. His name could be the hood, I guy who wears a massive coat with a hood covering his face. If you do the required quest and say $150 he upgrades your class? Just brainstorming how you'd actually get to a better class.:)