Charecter classes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser

sure, but the $150 needs to increase every class level, also the difficulty needs to increase every time... need to edit the actual numbers, though, but once again, good idea.

DeletedUser8950

sure, but the $150 needs to increase every class level, also the difficulty needs to increase every time... need to edit the actual numbers, though, but once again, good idea.
Ooops, forgot about increasing with levels:laugh:
Duelers could get a bonus (when they reach max upgrade) that they can use two firearms or two melee weapons, but not a melee weapon and a firearm.
Soldiers could use a few special arms (about 4) called rifles, do a bit less then two pistols but more accurate.
Adventurers could get like 40% luck bonus and a unique hat from tailor.
Workers could get special tool/weapons like the screwdriver they get which are only as good as like foils max but give plus construction etc alot as well as another 10levels added to construction.

Classes can only get these when their class is at max upgrade. Any class can buy the weapons/tools etc. but only said class can use them.
Only ideas right now so don't get mad if Im not thinking right:eek:

DeletedUser

i really like this idea, it sounds cool

for the pic, a badge or something simple could be added. like a better hat or something.
like the soldier pic could get an upgrade to a uniform that looks a little bit more like that of a commander. it wouldnt be much, just like a badge and those fancy shoulder pad things (not sure what to call them)
adventurers could be wearing some new stuff, like expensive jewlery, as if they are being successful.
workers - im not too sure about, but maybe like more muscles, cause they've been working hard.
duelers could get an extra gun, or better gun, in their pic.

the pics aren't necessary at all, but it would look cool. the other parts are more important though.
i didn't like a couple of the suggestions Diggo gave, mostly concerning the soldier class.
1) we get a 50% bonus to tactics already, so that shouldn't drop at all, even if it is in exchange for the appearance. but i think maybe all classes could get an extra 5 skill points to a certain skill or something. but it might be best to let people choose where to put the extra skill points.

this is how i think it should be set up:

Explorer Bonus
The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 20%.
The chance to find an item during work is increased by 20%.
You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 3.
The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 20%.

Commander
For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 10 health points for your character.
The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 6 levels.
In duels you receive a bonus of 60% to your tactic skill.
In duels you receive a bonus of 10% to your appearance skill.

Worker's Name
The earned experience points for a job are increased by 15%.
You can deposit 30% more into your bank account
When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 15% to your labor points.
The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 20% faster.

Outlaw
The speed on the map is increased by 15%.
The motivation for dueling raises faster. It is increased 30% faster.
You receive 20% more money in a duel.
You receive 10% more experience in a duel.
A duel requires 5% less energy.

DeletedUser8950

Thanks kman!:D
I think that sounds good as well, we need to figure out a worker name.
Maybe crafting expert?(so its not man/woman definitive)

DeletedUser

Still not incredibly fond of the idea, but...

Architect or engineer.

DeletedUser

I will add one suggestion: quests for each class that have to be completed to unlock the new class.

DeletedUser

definitely. the quests are an excellent way to do it, and would make it more of an achievement

DeletedUser

THis could be put up for the vote pretty much if put into summary format... unless someone hates it.

DeletedUser

this is how i think it should be set up:

Explorer Bonus
The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 20%.
The chance to find an item during work is increased by 20%.
You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 3.
The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 20%.

The above are pretty much the same as the premium for doubling the advantages.

Commander
For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 10 health points for your character.
The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 6 levels. - NO NO NO - premium = 12 levels are you crazy? I saw level 25 being bandied about for this, so that means at 2 I can use level 37 weapons?
In duels you receive a bonus of 60% to your tactic skill.
In duels you receive a bonus of 10% to your appearance skill. NO - whole point is that soldiers are defenders, maybe this on the dueler?

Worker's Name
The earned experience points for a job are increased by 15%.
You can deposit 30% more into your bank account
When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 15% to your labor points.
The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 20% faster.

Outlaw
The speed on the map is increased by 15%.
The motivation for dueling raises faster. It is increased 30% faster.
You receive 20% more money in a duel.
You receive 10% more experience in a duel.
A duel requires 5% less energy.

My points in bold, the rest I like.

DeletedUser

You could also slightly weaken the perks at level 10, to give more room for bonus later and not make the classes too powerfull.

For the adventurer at level 10 the level 10 hotel is generaly worth more than at level 40 because by that point you are in a maxed out town (atleast if you are power playing)

The important thing is too keep balance rather than piling bonus too high.

DeletedUser

i like your idea

i like your idea sound interesting but i think you can lowered the levels
in case of level 40 or 50 change it 30 to 40 so all players can accomodate
much time in this idea :D

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT

DeletedUser8950

Thanks
or maybe a new quest guy (he only appears when you're class needs leveling up) on map. His name could be the hood, I guy who wears a massive coat with a hood covering his face. If you do the required quest and say $150 he upgrades your class? Just brainstorming how you'd actually get to a better class.:)
Elmyr, I already suggested, not trying to be rude:eek:
Oh, and maybe premium's are slightly better for these people?

Red Falcon

This idea is really getting well-developed! If it's put up for voting, I will definitely vote on it. And, if you are going to decrease the level required to use a weapon for Soldiers, make it 5 levels lower instead of 6. And at the last advancement, make it 7 levels lower instead of 9 or 12.

DeletedUser

This idea is really getting well-developed! If it's put up for voting, I will definitely vote on it. And, if you are going to decrease the level required to use a weapon for Soldiers, make it 5 levels lower instead of 6. And at the last advancement, make it 7 levels lower instead of 9 or 12.

SRS? Do you even understand how the soldier class works?

Currently non premium soldiers receive a bonus that they can use a weapon 3 levels lower then normal.

With premium this doubles to 6.

Your suggestion
non premium 5 and 7
premium 10 and 14.

Learn to read and understand before posting please.

DeletedUser

Might I suggest that instead of increasing everything when you upgrade a class you choose to specialize in one of the areas. A new picture could be made for the more general class (Worker, Dueler, Soldier, Adventurer) and when you get to level 30 or so, you choose to specialize as a specific type of of that class (for the dueler Bounty Hunter, Gunslinger, Bandit Hangdog). Once the specialization is chosen, you would get the upgrade corresponding to that class.

For example at level ten a dueler gets:

Dueler:

+ 10% speed
+ 20% motivation
+ 10% more money

At Level 30 the dueler choses:

Bounty Hunter:

+20% speed (10% increase)
+ 20% motivation
+ 10% more money

Gunsliger:

+ 10% speed
+40% motivation (20% increase)
+ 10% more money

Bandit:
+ 10% speed
+ 20% motivation
+ 20% money (10% increase)

Hangdog:
+ 13% speed (3% increase)
+ 26% motivation (6% increase)
+ 13% more money (3% increase)

Also note that this would be a great way to implement special abilities in duels

Diggo11

Yes I agree about the Commander thing, leave it at 3 to make six with premium.

I don't like the idea of choosing the advantages, make it a set thing.

I also think it would be good to add one final quest to the series. Pay $X and you upgrade your class.

@ Whoever said it was the same as premium: That is ridiculous. Even if it was simply double the advantages that would mean premium makes effectively 4x the advantages, pretty good eh?

About the names for the Worker. Workers aren't ALL about building so try avoid names like Architect, Engineer, Master Builder, etc.

Keep up the good flows of ideas peoples.