Charecter classes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser5046

I love your optimism :)

thank you diggo :) anyway i think tis was inspired by other RPGs tat let you choose what attributes/skill you want for your character's build but if you put it on te wrong skill your character is doomed... regardless of their gears...
and i think it hassomething to do wit some of te threadsive read before...unfortunately i cant find them...

DeletedUser8950

I have had another idea
Maybe some (good) jobs could be reserved for a advanced charecter class, so people would be motivated to push further?

DeletedUser

I have had another idea
Maybe some (good) jobs could be reserved for a advanced charecter class, so people would be motivated to push further?

Or maybe some very good jobs will be reasonably possible for advanced character classes. With the best possible gear, someone who's pure dexterity/trapping and/or shooting can rob trains at level 95.

DeletedUser

Or maybe some very good jobs will be reasonably possible for advanced character classes. With the best possible gear, someone who's pure dexterity/trapping and/or shooting can rob trains at level 95.

That sounds very reasonable to me! ....

DeletedUser5046

well i told you they need to think more about tis one...and uhm...did te monkey bump on tis thread? (i vote for it)

DeletedUser

Might I suggest that instead of increasing everything when you upgrade a class you choose to specialize in one of the areas. A new picture could be made for the more general class (Worker, Dueler, Soldier, Adventurer) and when you get to level 30 or so, you choose to specialize as a specific type of of that class (for the dueler Bounty Hunter, Gunslinger, Bandit Hangdog). Once the specialization is chosen, you would get the upgrade corresponding to that class.

For example at level ten a dueler gets:

Dueler:
+ 10% speed
+ 20% motivation
+ 10% more money

At Level 30 the dueler choses:

Bounty Hunter:
+20% speed (10% increase)
+ 20% motivation
+ 10% more money

Gunsliger:
+ 10% speed
+40% motivation (20% increase)
+ 10% more money

Bandit:
+ 10% speed
+ 20% motivation
+ 20% money (10% increase)

Hangdog:
+ 13% speed (3% increase)
+ 26% motivation (6% increase)
+ 13% more money (3% increase)

Also note that this would be a great way to implement special abilities in duels

definately no to this as since many people had already made their choice and unless we r allowed to change our titles i would say no

for soldier wat's wrong with appearance bonuses? if u compare a private with a colonal i think the colonal will def look better and thus appearance will increase.

other than that i like it...

waitaminnit, y is this dying?

DeletedUser5046

waitaminnit, y is this dying?

1. BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA TO PUT ON IT ANYMORE....?

2. because they think its ok as it is and will only wait til te devs and te mods are able to put tis on discussion for development?

DeletedUser5046

guess te threat starter should start making ways for his piece so tis proposal will go its way on te dev's section

summary!!!

DeletedUser8950

One more suggestion:
Maybe each upgraded charecter (not class in general) as in bounty hunter, indian, trapper etc. had one personallized quest line. Bounty hunters upgraded could just duel people for say $50 a head to $1500 from sherrif, gunslingers would have to kkill people, soldiers would have to transport ammuniton etc.

It may be farfetched, I havent been here long enough to know:eek:

Well, I reckon we've got just about as final as we can get. Not much we can do but wait:bandit:

DeletedUser

i think i like the idea of changing but maybe not so much the advantages cause i do get ick pf my pic.

DeletedUser8950

Catface!:D hehe
Maybe you can chose to change your avi or not? Also, without changing the advantages it isnt a very useful change

DeletedUser

cant get enough of catface ;)

well i se the potential in perks but they have tio be fair balanced and not give them too much of an upperrhand

take call of duty 4 for example id say 5 butits not as good.
they have perks which you unlock as you level up some of those are useful whiilst others are not but the thing is you still get ones from the start.

its the same ith the guns although you get good guns most people still use the ones you get at the satrt so maybe it would be a case of adding perks and you choose which one you want say

well done for reaching level 30 you can now become a trader, hunter etc and with each one say trader you get 5+ to trading the only probelem is hiwe often does this occur and it may speed it up a but.

DeletedUser5046

dun mind him...ill be glad if he gets banned^^

anyway lets get back on topic

DeletedUser5046

its fine...:)

and uhm. . .we cant get enough of unlocking quests. . .i see it has been a part of most ideas ive seen so far^^

DeletedUser

i like unocking quests i just think that ishould ,aybe be even more in depth as in trader quests dueler quests builder quests etc