Charecter classes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'd love to see more sub-classes branch off from the pre-existing classes. Here's my proposal for possible names:

Adventurer

Trapper -> Hunter
Wanderer -> Drifter
Indian -> Nomad
Gold digger -> Miner

Dueler

Bounty hunter -> Vigilante
Gunslinger -> Deadeye
Bandit -> Desperado

Couldn't come up with anything for the rest.

DeletedUser8950

Basically it gets too confusing making it so each seperate class (bounty hunter, mexican etc) gets there own upgrade/name change. Just stick to each class getting improved. It'd be a waste of time to do the rest where more important stuff could be put in

DeletedUser

wanderer and nomad a bit similar dont you thnk

wouldnt chief be a bit better.

DeletedUser

Basically it gets too confusing making it so each seperate class (bounty hunter, mexican etc) gets there own upgrade/name change. Just stick to each class getting improved. It'd be a waste of time to do the rest where more important stuff could be put in

But then there would still be 4 classes in the end. If each of the 4 classes branched off into 4 additional sub-classes, then there would be a total of 16 classes, thus more variety.

Diggo11

That would be far to confusing.
You just wasted a minute of all our lives, plus two minutes of yours.
But then there would still be 4 classes in the end. If each of the 4 classes branched off into 4 additional sub-classes, then there would be a total of 16 classes, thus more variety.
Just keep it simple, we (and especially the developers) like simple.

DeletedUser

Not when you're deciding to develop something or not

How exactly do you know what the development team is thinking and/or planning? The West is a very popular game, and I take it they have quite a few resources to expand their game even further to extend longevity and increase the overall depth for greater profits.

DeletedUser

i want the west in different places or climates to fully expoit all of the job ideas out there.

DeletedUser8950

Bump:D
Just loooking through some old ideas I remembered this one lol.