Care 'Bare' County!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Soul. It's a new game, a new forum. You feel like you can make a name of yourself, so you'll be remembered in the future as 'The Flaming Guy'. It's quite clear... Well. Let's get one thing straight. If you're gonna be remembered for anything it's the amount of crap you talk. Do you understand the concept of fun? This thread is a quick relax from the endless spam and quetions being asked. A quick little laugh. Next time think twice before you post, you have no idea how stupid you look from our point of view.

DeletedUser

Did you know that a typical serving buttermilk pancakes offers you over 80% of your daily need of sodium and approximately half of your required calorie intake?

In comparison, a serving of oatmeal offers you 120 calories and only 12% of your daily sodium intake. It also contains 12% of your dietary fiber (pancakes contain none).

So, which is the more Heavenly choice for your breakfast?

DeletedUser

Well it seems my faithful breth'ren that everyone wants a piece of Pancake today.

DeletedUser

Calm down man... nobody is forcing you to read this. If you don't like it, go and read something else rather than wasting your time making nonconstructive posts.

I hate when people post that I rely do i mean why post it? what was the point? how do we know we don't like it till AFTER we read it so your post make so little sense.

Care Bare County is just attention whoring people its the topical o wow look at my tribe even though they are rank what? 38. not only that but I myself am even an higher level then their top player

also towns like Outlaws and PoG to very big towns neither of them have made a thread so why make one? why tell people where they can go to win some duels and take your money?

DeletedUser

Well it seems my faithful breth'ren that everyone wants a piece of Pancake today.

Precisely the opposite!

In fact, for the sake of everyone's blood pressure here I would suggest that no one take a piece of pancake or Pancake!

DeletedUser

Soul. It's a new game, a new forum. You feel like you can make a name of yourself, so you'll be remembered in the future as 'The Flaming Guy'. It's quite clear... Well. Let's get one thing straight. If you're gonna be remembered for anything it's the amount of crap you talk. Do you understand the concept of fun? This thread is a quick relax from the endless spam and quetions being asked. A quick little laugh. Next time think twice before you post, you have no idea how stupid you look from our point of view.

1. I'm not on fire.
2. Yes, its fun watching you get angry over me.
3. This thread is spam, which you made.
4.*yawn*

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Nuke but you've just made the biggest hypocritical sentence so far. I have nothing against Outlaws but was it not them that made the first post about them coming so everyone should be scared. Do they not post when they have a General Store and do they not think themselves better then the rest. I mean, from the posts and chats I've had with some members, it would certainly seem so. Nuke, we're not attention whoring. We just want the forums to lighten up. Every post on this thread has contradicted the PnP entirely. Well done for trying to flame. But maybe some more thought into your post next time would go far.

DeletedUser

Precisely the opposite!

In fact, for the sake of everyone's blood pressure here I would suggest that no one take a piece of pancake or Pancake!

Saltine, it's a shame everyone on these forums didn't see things from your perspective. It'd be a much more relaxed place, flaming wouldn't be a problem...

DeletedUser

On topic guys come on :rolleyes:

Back on topic:

I have some pancakes in the fridge and all this pancake talk is making my tummy rumble.

DeletedUser

Soul, if you don't like it, don't read it. Don't go round trying to make yourself look good by abusing others. If you can't enhance your popularity with your own Pnp, don't flame the people who can.

Stop flaming, start proving.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Nuke but you've just made the biggest hypocritical sentence so far. I have nothing against Outlaws but was it not them that made the first post about them coming so everyone should be scared. Do they not post when they have a General Store and do they not think themselves better then the rest. I mean, from the posts and chats I've had with some members, it would certainly seem so. Nuke, we're not attention whoring. We just want the forums to lighten up. Every post on this thread has contradicted the PnP entirely. Well done for trying to flame. But maybe some more thought into your post next time would go far.

Agreed, everyone has an equal chance on PnP I don't know why outlaws think they are supreme :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Soul, if you don't like it, don't read it. Don't go round trying to make yourself look good by abusing others. If you can't enhance your popularity with your own Pnp, don't flame the people who can.

Stop flaming, start proving.

How do i know if i don't like it? if i don't read it?

In conclusion you phail.

DeletedUser

The thread is a light, fun, relaxed read. Perhaps this is a sign some people have different sense of humours to others. Us here at Care Bare County are all English, perhaps we have a much different approach to comedy. It would certainly seem so anyways.

DeletedUser

Do they not post when they have a General Store and do they not think themselves better then the rest. I mean, from the posts and chats I've had with some members, it would certainly seem so.

The general store thread was not made by outlaws if i remember right

Nuke, we're not attention whoring. We just want the forums to lighten up. Every post on this thread has contradicted the PnP entirely. Well done for trying to flame. But maybe some more thought into your post next time would go far.

Pancake you Pnp fails, your ton fails, and you fail. You attention whoring at rank 38 i mean i wish I was as good as you at The West:rolleyes:

until you have a decent argument this thread is spam and useless.

DeletedUser

How do i know if i don't like it? if i don't read it?

In conclusion you phail.

You clearly have an issue with Pnp, so I suggest you stay off the forums.

Once again, you seem to resort to flaming. Which frankly, gets very old after 4 pages.

DeletedUser

I would like to petition the governor, in light of the current thread topic, to change DeathBringer's name to "PancakeWaiter."

Status
Not open for further replies.