Care 'Bare' County!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In a world of guns and cowboys, yobs and money. Wait.. That's just like now :O Anyways. After sitting, watching and waiting for a town suited to my accustoms to be opened I noticed one thing that re occurred throughout the names. Calamity Creek, Outlaw Creek, Offtopica. I'm sorry but do these names sound cute at all? Exactly! Every town in this game so far has a Western cowboy town or a dull death one. Given the benefit of the doubht the game is about The West. But do you see TribalWars with that many tribal names? Well no more! We, a select few of the worlds cutest bears, have taken to the plains of West to complete one mission and one mission only. Spread The Love. Also known as STL. Just like an STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) STL is unnoticable. Whether you're at work, at home, or walking about. You won't know when STL has hit you until a few days later. The smiling. The saying "Good Morning" every time you pass a stranger. The smell of fresh pines that comes off you wherever you go. This my friend, is an STL. There are many types of STL's but the most common is:

Lusticious
Orantoculis
Vendicular
Eastrogren

LOVE. Here is a few examples of those who have this common case and the effects it may cause.

funny-pictures-cat-dog-love-mixalot.jpg

Expressing yourself freely without wanting to.

valentines_day_funny_03.jpg

Possible scarring from long term illness if not treating soon.

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

And sometimes making you feel even younger and prettier then you actually are.

What a funny place we live in, we walk amongst the streets as if nothings happened. But inside, among our souls, STL's are working away at you. Making you drool when you see a women/man that you like. Making you not be able to speak when you speak to a women/man you like. Worst of all, making you sweat on a women/man when you kiss a women/man you like. We selected cute bears are here to spread STL's.

We here at the Care 'Bare' Countys Special Love Making Facilities propose we spread the good love to all the opposing towns! We have discovered another form of STL over the last few weeks.

Hyper
Utilized
Gayness

Hug. Next time you see a friend, hug them, you walk past a stranger, hug them. You are being robbed, hug them... And if you don't follow our rules, we here at CBCSLMF (For short :p) will be watching. So remember. Hug, or CBC will get you!

CareBearscopy-1.jpg

Thanks to Legendry, Sachiye, Willovain and Deathbringer989 for uhm.. Showing me the way of HUG? I dunno, you lot just rock! *Hug*

Hope you enjoyed it people. Thought we'd get in with the first real PnP! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did it occur to you that perhaps we picked Western names because it's a roleplaying game set in the west? ;)

DeletedUser

I'm really not sure why you felt the need to belittle those with a social conscience and those of alternate lifesyles in one post.

While I'm sure your attempt at bringing people together was well intentioned, it was misguided.

DeletedUser

TribalWars is about tribes in the olden times yet they are named Virus, Candy, TV?

DeletedUser

Nice..Be really funny to see a town named "CAREBEARS"
:D

Thou as ^ Said this is a western RPG so that is why there are towns named as such..

DeletedUser

not that good of Pnp but i am forced to say something nice since Willovain is there ummm nice cat picture

DeletedUser

Care Bare County is the name, spreading STL's is our game.

Stop complaining. It was supposed to be a quick fun read. *****ing about it doesn't exactly help anyone. It's funny, don't try find things wrong with it <3

Spread The Love!

DeletedUser

Care Bare County is the name, spreading STL's is our game.

Stop complaining. It was supposed to be a quick fun read. *****ing about it doesn't exactly help anyone. It's funny, don't try find things wrong with it <3

Spread The Love!

That long post you made? A quick read? Are you ******ed?

DeletedUser

Love spreading at gunpoint is self-defeating. I have spoken of the many lingering issues in these parts (including Outlaws' refusal to disclose their plans of violence and of the growing problem of child mortality) and these would be excellent areas in which you might participate.

I, for one, would be incredibly appreciative for the help.

DeletedUser

Ever heard of skim reading? Are you ******ed? Don't try and ***** about a perfectly fine thread. You probably havn't even read past the first few sentences. If you're going to ***** about a long post then don't post on a PnP thread at all.

Bare in mind this is my first PnP thread people <3

DeletedUser

Calm down man... nobody is forcing you to read this. If you don't like it, go and read something else rather than wasting your time making nonconstructive posts.

DeletedUser

Candy is awesome... that's why we own the Core (and I can say that now that -UW- is gone) :cool:

Exactly. A perfect example. A great tribe without a Tribe related name. Just like ours. If people wish to complain at any part of the PnP without reasoning then be my guest. I will flame those who do...

DeletedUser

Was this the all famous PnP thread, you wanted to make ?

Is this the thread you wanted to close my thread ?

fail-1.gif

BTW, this thread is now about

pancakes-ck-222326-l.jpg

DeletedUser

Ever heard of skim reading? Are you ******ed? Don't try and ***** about a perfectly fine thread. You probably havn't even read past the first few sentences. If you're going to ***** about a long post then don't post on a PnP thread at all.

Bare in mind this is my first PnP thread people <3

I skimmed though it and then i read thought it and the conclusion i came to is what a load of bs. Oh and skimming reading that still not a quick read, so get stuffed.

DeletedUser

Honey, it's meant to be light hearted... it's not exactly intended to have a huge intellectual meaning... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.