Care 'Bare' County!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The general store thread was not made by outlaws if i remember right

Pancake you Pnp fails, your ton fails, and you fail. You attention whoring at rank 38 i mean i wish I was as good as you at The West:rolleyes:

until you have a decent argument this thread is spam and useless.

At last! ( 1 2 3)
russki

I think this proves the fact that Russki, an Outlaw Creek member, made the thread on your General Store. Nuke, I understand you may dislike the PnP, but you're going too far don't you reckon? I can totally understand why, but maybe we should save this kind of thing for skype. I'm sorry that your pre made tribe is failing. It's not my fault...

DeletedUser

Pancake you Pnp fails, your ton fails, and you fail. You attention whoring at rank 38 i mean i wish I was as good as you at The West:rolleyes:

until you have a decent argument this thread is spam and useless.

No your PnP fails because your just a boring moody idiot. This thread isn't really spam and useless, your town make threads with just as much value in the content. If a town wants to introduce themselves in a thread with a comical approach then let them do it, don't flame them for it.

DeletedUser

The rank has nothing to do with it, the potential does.

This stage is all about premium and luck.

tbh Rank means something at this stage the duels have started, towns are built, and more jobs are opening(breaking horses,stone mining, and some others)

Rank of towns mean something since once again duels are happening and people are building, are you saying that outlaws being almost 500 above 2nd and almost 700 above 3rd means nothing to how good they are?

This isn't TW ranks do mean something

I'm sorry that your pre made tribe is failing. It's not my fault...

Pancake just because you had a fit and left does not make a tribe fail and tbh its getting better AFTER you left

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nuke. Another reference to Outlaws superiority? I mean come on, you only got into Outlaws because HighTower was a friend of yours. This game is new to you as it is to us. Don't preach to us about rankings and it meaning how skilled you are. Until another 3 months have passed, any reference you make towards skill will be ignored. You aren't superior.

DeletedUser

tbh Rank means something at this stage the duels have started, towns are built, and more jobs are opening(breaking horses,stone mining, and some others)

Rank of towns mean something since once again duels are happening and people are building, are you saying that outlaws being almost 500 above 2nd and almost 700 above 3rd means nothing to how good they are?

Yeah but it's still based on luck and Premium, it's not like much skill is involved. The only area that requires skill or tactics is where to put your skill points.

Face it your 1st as you had a head start and brought premium. Not because you are skill full players.

DeletedUser

carebearou7.jpg

DeletedUser

Premium? Extra energy? Extra luck? Also genuine luck plays a large part.

Lmao

That's just your way of explaining your lack of Talent. Rank means everything, you can't win a world without having the most points. :D

You do realise The Outlaws have more members don't you?

DeletedUser

Nuke. Another reference to Outlaws superiority? I mean come on, you only got into Outlaws because HighTower was a friend of yours. This game is new to you as it is to us. Don't preach to us about rankings and it meaning how skilled you are. Until another 3 months have passed, any reference you make towards skill will be ignored. You aren't superior.

wow you are arrogant I was never friends with HT until after i joined outlaws, I never said I was superior just stated how idiotic your posts are. Ranks do mean something like how fast you learn, how active you are, If you bought a premium(most of the time).

DeletedUser

Nuke. The fact that you're still attempting to flame back is quite something, but you need to learn when to back off. Just be quiet. You're boring us all. Perhaps a useful lesson for when the remaining 15 members of Cube start W25. May save your bacon.

DeletedUser

Lmao

That's just your way of explaining your lack of Talent. Rank means everything, you can't win a world without having the most points. :D

You do realise The Outlaws have more members don't you?

i was saying rank means nothing early on in TW, but on here at this stage of The-West it does mean something.

Face it your 1st as you had a head start and brought premium. Not because you are skill full players.

i didn't buy a premium until like 3-4 day

DeletedUser

Nuke. The fact that you're still attempting to flame back is quite something, but you need to learn when to back off. Just be quiet. You're boring us all. Perhaps a useful lesson for when the remaining 15 members of Cube start W25.

Mark, Mark, Mark your so childish knowing nothing, and how hypocritical you still attempting to flame me back, when you say

The fact that you're still attempting to flame back is quite something, but you need to learn when to back off.

15 members of Cube? when did it drop so fast? Pancake you have no idea what you speak of making yourself look like a complete idiot

DeletedUser

Pancake just because you had a fit and left does not make a tribe fail and tbh its getting better AFTER you left

Considering your town was built first, and most of your players probably started on day 1, its not surprising you maintain a large lead over the other towns. I think this is comparable to tribalwars, in that the players that join first are generally higher ranked than those that join late, but gaps shorten, in tribalwars you can often see rim players overtaking core players.

However, it is rare that on tribalwars you see core players logging onto the forums and saying "oh were the best by the way."

because yeah, we know. Do we care? That's another matter entirely ;)

DeletedUser

i was saying rank means nothing early on in TW, but on here at this stage of The-West it does mean something.

So players like russki, brann and 4leaf are #1 by chance at the beginning you think?

DeletedUser

15 members of Cube? when did it drop so fast? Pancake you have no idea what you speak of making yourself look like a complete idiot

Nah mate you look like the idea in most peoples opinions, your the one making the forums more hostile and boring. Seems anything that's not about Outlaws or negative about Outlaws is a forum crime :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.