At last!

DeletedUser

RibbonCutting3.jpg

I am pleased to announce that the famous convenience store in Outlaw Creek has just opened to customers! We are currently offering a multitude of exquisite goods including a unique set of hand crafted bandanas and and your own donkey!
This is your chance to visit the biggest town in The West, don't miss it.

ps. there is a legend that russki himself will reply to your mail if you buy the donkey in the store..

DeletedUser

RibbonCutting3.jpg

I am pleased to announce that the famous convenience store in Outlaw Creek has just opened to customers! We are currently offering a multitude of exquisite goods including a unique set of hand crafted bandanas and and your own donkey!
This is your chance to visit the biggest town in The West, don't miss it.

ps. there is a legend that russki himself will reply to your mail if you buy the donkey in the store..

hm.
Maybe I should buy it. i mean, RUSSKI HIMSELF? <3

DeletedUser

Means I off to shopping. Are there any planed discounts, or buy 2 get 1 free campains there yet? :p

DeletedUser

hmmm, i shall have to meander my way down there sometime, empty this inventory of mine

DeletedUser

man I have to walk 2 whole hours to sell things? don't you guys have a delivery service?

DeletedUser

haha choice. im 2 minutes away. do me a deal, i got $100, ill just buy the ass's head and wear it whilst i walk around. i'll go faster.

DeletedUser

I emptied my enitre invintory and i have stayed at the hotel in your creek for about everyday now. Sleep for 8 hours work for 8 then sleep again. Vicious circle but got my stats rollin and almost able to put of power lines. Lots of construction though.