BOYCOTT: Fort Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28121

still a lot of moaning here yet nobody submitted a brainfart that could possibly get this sorted out...

DeletedUser

My opinion about all this first i dont want to offend anyone but some ppl here are really sick and really they should seek for medical attention. This is only a game not RL!!! ffs:blink:

I mean wtf is wrong with you ppl? you lose your forts everyday and they are all wrong except you, lets blame Joxer he know how to play this game better than anyone here, or mabe he know how to organise something better than you? Or lets blame inno games they gave us gold rifles and gold bonuses WTF??? conclusion to this is when you lose you want to change bonuses, remove golden rifles or golden set from game?? You whine on the forum like now, you actualy want to change game because you loose ????? isnt that sick ???

In two month mabe less mabe more 90% CRO members will have golden rifles (on Arizona) so i want ask you is that a reason why to boycote fort fights? You need to understand that this is only game and this game dont have CRO in name in this game any player can get golden gun if he want, and if you are not capable to do that that is your problem not mine, Joxers or everyone else.. We are capable to get golden guns and it is shown in fort battles and I am saying again lets blame Joxer cos CRO towns will soon rule on Arizona. Why?? just because we are better organized and help each other? cos we know to play better game than you know? ffs ppl pls understand already that there are always better players and dont blame games developers or someone else when you loose. like as I said before every player in this game can get hands on golden gun not just CRO members and that's for sure is not reason to try change game and blame developers or boycote fort fights if someone is better than you. :rolleyes:

PS: lets change dueler critical bonus for fort fights if that hit you it is not under 800-900HP even more than 1000 or adventurer bonus for invulnerability :laugh:

DeletedUser9470

you have completely misunderstood the point unforgiven.

this is not about winning or losing, this is about balancing the game.

GG stackable sector bonus is overpowering.

no one can disagree with that. not even joxer.

simply remove the stackable bonus.
if this sector bonus is removed, the game would be a lot more balanced and GG owners will still have the best FF weapon they have worked hard for. so they cannot moan.

a simple solution for everyone.

now if GG holders are against removing the stackable sector bonus it is clear to me all they want to do is dominate fort fights and thus kill the world they are on.

in this respect I urge people to boycott fort fights as well.
why go to a fort fight, lose precious time waiting around for it, only to be slaughtered in 20 rounds even in defense, gain no xp, or money or boxes... whilst the enemy pick up easy xp, cash and boxes?

best is to not go at all, do some jobs, or some duelling, and watch the enemy get nothing up against nobody.

if this doesnt make them realise that having an unbalanced weapon is not a option for a server, come join W10 where you get full Fair and balanced Battles, where everyone has a chance of getting xp cash and boxes.

DeletedUser

FTR, though I don't plan on boycotting anything, I have a problem with GGs being unbalanced on both sides. On w12, the other side has the advantage. On w11, my side does, at least without the other side's alliances not getting along well enough to be united against us. I think if they were it would be about even. Imbalance is imbalance.

DeletedUser

you have completely misunderstood the point unforgiven.

this is not about winning or losing, this is about balancing the game.

GG stackable sector bonus is overpowering.

no one can disagree with that. not even joxer.

simply remove the stackable bonus.
if this sector bonus is removed, the game would be a lot more balanced and GG owners will still have the best FF weapon they have worked hard for. so they cannot moan.

a simple solution for everyone.

now if GG holders are against removing the stackable sector bonus it is clear to me all they want to do is dominate fort fights and thus kill the world they are on.

in this respect I urge people to boycott fort fights as well.
why go to a fort fight, lose precious time waiting around for it, only to be slaughtered in 20 rounds even in defense, gain no xp, or money or boxes... whilst the enemy pick up easy xp, cash and boxes?

best is to not go at all, do some jobs, or some duelling, and watch the enemy get nothing up against nobody.

if this doesnt make them realise that having an unbalanced weapon is not a option for a server, come join W10 where you get full Fair and balanced Battles, where everyone has a chance of getting xp cash and boxes.

No m8 i didnt misunderstood the point this is just survivors provocation from Arizona world nothing more and nothing less why they didnt start boycote on ff when they was on our side ??? and + i will start boycotte fort fights when developers limit HP max on 5k per player in fort fights cos i dont want to shoot on HP monster with 10k HP with my rusty rifle because i dont have money or lvl requriment for other gun! Is that overpowering?

and one joke ;)
Boy: Euh... Sorry i have a girlfriend
Girl: I have a goldfish
Boy: ???
Girl: Oh Sorry i thought we were talking about things that don't matter..
Boy: Did you say goldfish don't matter ????
Girl: Yeah why???
Boy: I'm never talking to you again

point: RESPECT GOLD FISH!!! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22575

Designers of game should think about something like that, but it's offtopic.
Just to not blame devs. :p

Report it as bug and devs will answer you: is it really bug or it was ordered in such way.

Have you any idea, what testing is?

Besides, there are several testing environments.
I bet functionality is tested on development servers with people who have access to documentation and code, and to find differences.

Beta, well, I guess it's our assumption, why Beta servers were made in first place.
Or is it somewhere written, what you should do when join beta???
I think that Beta were made mostly to test visual design, is button doing what it supposed to do or not.

Be real, what you described here, is more work for professionals who get paid for it.

What the devs thought and what has actually happened is not off topic at all.

As far as reporting it according to the reply someone posted from Ashcroft I believe it was the devs are aware of the problem and working on it. Additionally since this is a forum thread I would think the moderators are reporting concerns posted here to the Community Manager and that is being forwarded to the devs also.

I know exactly what play testing is. I have play tested several different games before, most in pre marketing testing.

Beta servers are called Beta play test for a reason are they not?

I am real. I have never yet participated in a play test such as i described where those testing got paid for it.

still a lot of moaning here yet nobody submitted a brainfart that could possibly get this sorted out...

Just what do you think opening a thread there will accomplish Blackie? More of the same that has been here is all I see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

Just what do you think opening a thread there will accomplish Blackie? More of the same that has been here is all I see.

can we get a poll on this thread then (if doable:blink:) with a question along the lines of:

the stackable fort sector bonus given by Golden Sets in a fort battle (+2 Attack, +2 Defense, +15 damage) should be:

a) completely abolished (golden sets do not affect the sectors)
b) decreased (+1Attack, +1 Defense, no stackable damage)
c) should be left as it is (+2 Attack, +2 Defense, +15 damage)

??:huh:

DeletedUser

To boycott or not to boycott, that is the question: whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the sling and arrows of outrageous sector bonuses, or take up arms against a sea of golden guns, and by opposing, nerf them.

To take up from Bad Billy Jack's point, I think for many it may not be a case of a tacit boycott for a vast majority of mid-level player, just a pragmatic result. As really, for most mid-level player who haven't devoted their skills to fort-fighting (and indeed probably for those that have), on several worlds fort-fighting has become not just lacking in fun, or even pointless, but totally detrimental to playing the game.

As spending money on the best fort-fighting gear and the best fort-fighting weapon for your level, reading through all the information in this forum, town forums, alliance forums on fort-fighting, talking to other players and getting tips on fort-fighting, getting to fort-fights early, listening to and obeying orders, being part of a team, all really rather counts for nothing when your 1500 or so hp (or indeed 5000hp) last but a few rounds - if you're on the side that's out Golden Gunned and is getting steam rollered.

What's the point in turning up, when you could be spending your time and - most importantly - energy, earning money and experience points? I think those who have turned up to some of the many one-sided slaughters in recent weeks will have found their level stagnate somewhat. And most likely, only keep turning up out of a sense of loyalty to either their friends, town or alliance. But the longer it continues in the form it is, the more and more strained those ties are doubtless going to become.

What I imagine is going to happen, is that fort-fighting is going to become something of the sole preserve of an elite. Golden gun or massive hit points, or both. The 'inclusive' element of fort-fighting is just going to fall by the way side, as a lot of players either stop joining fort-fights, or simply drift away from the game altogether.

Which is even sadder considering how the leaderships of all the major alliances of the worlds I've played in have clearly and demonstrably gone to such lengths to make fort-fighting inclusive. There's been clear and real effort from friend and foe alike to help along lower-level players, to be inclusive, and in my experience, find a balance where at least the majority can experience and enjoy the game to the full. Which I only make a point of, because it's the human aspect of the game where its strength lies; and anyone new to the game who stumbled across this thread and read some of the acerbic pettiness may leave with an entirely skewed or warped view of what the reality actually is.

And I certainly don't think that those who have spent a great deal of their time and money (both virtual and actual) should lose the benefits of their labours. But I think the additional damage and bonuses without the additional totally unbalancing sector bonuses, is reward enough. For the simple reason that the sector bonus is clearly having a detrimental effect on the community as a whole.

DeletedUser24373

To boycott or not to boycott, that is the question: whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the sling and arrows of outrageous sector bonuses, or take up arms against a sea of golden guns, and by opposing, nerf them.

To take up from Bad Billy Jack's point, I think for many it may not be a case of a tacit boycott for a vast majority of mid-level player, just a pragmatic result. As really, for most mid-level player who haven't devoted their skills to fort-fighting (and indeed probably for those that have), on several worlds fort-fighting has become not just lacking in fun, or even pointless, but totally detrimental to playing the game.

As spending money on the best fort-fighting gear and the best fort-fighting weapon for your level, reading through all the information in this forum, town forums, alliance forums on fort-fighting, talking to other players and getting tips on fort-fighting, getting to fort-fights early, listening to and obeying orders, being part of a team, all really rather counts for nothing when your 1500 or so hp (or indeed 5000hp) last but a few rounds - if you're on the side that's out Golden Gunned and is getting steam rollered.

What's the point in turning up, when you could be spending your time and - most importantly - energy, earning money and experience points? I think those who have turned up to some of the many one-sided slaughters in recent weeks will have found their level stagnate somewhat. And most likely, only keep turning up out of a sense of loyalty to either their friends, town or alliance. But the longer it continues in the form it is, the more and more strained those ties are doubtless going to become.

What I imagine is going to happen, is that fort-fighting is going to become something of the sole preserve of an elite. Golden gun or massive hit points, or both. The 'inclusive' element of fort-fighting is just going to fall by the way side, as a lot of players either stop joining fort-fights, or simply drift away from the game altogether.

Which is even sadder considering how the leaderships of all the major alliances of the worlds I've played in have clearly and demonstrably gone to such lengths to make fort-fighting inclusive. There's been clear and real effort from friend and foe alike to help along lower-level players, to be inclusive, and in my experience, find a balance where at least the majority can experience and enjoy the game to the full. Which I only make a point of, because it's the human aspect of the game where its strength lies; and anyone new to the game who stumbled across this thread and read some of the acerbic pettiness may leave with an entirely skewed or warped view of what the reality actually is.

And I certainly don't think that those who have spent a great deal of their time and money (both virtual and actual) should lose the benefits of their labours. But I think the additional damage and bonuses without the additional totally unbalancing sector bonuses, is reward enough. For the simple reason that the sector bonus is clearly having a detrimental effect on the community as a whole.

AMEN!

From someone that is not a part of the Survivors on Arizona.

On this tuesday (March 15, 2011) is when the boycott on Arizona begins. I encourage all boycotting to also boycott the purchase of nuggets at this same time as many of us used them for the time reduction to move fast. I also encourage all other worlds that see the imbalance in this stackable sector bonus to boycott on their worlds as well.

Once balance is restored to fort fighting, and one weapon is no longer 2.5 x's as powerful as the next closest weapon, we will all be able to get back to the kind of fair and balanced fort fights that were once enjoyed.

HP monsters and stackable sector bonuses are in no way comparable. ANYONE can decide to be an hp monster at any time, but with the golden gun present now with its stackable bonus they may not survive the first round.

DeletedUser9470

AMEN, especially "There's been clear and real effort from friend and foe alike to help along lower-level players, to be inclusive, and in my experience, find a balance where at least the majority can experience and enjoy the game to the full. Which I only make a point of, because it's the human aspect of the game where its strength lies; and anyone new to the game who stumbled across this thread and read some of the acerbic pettiness may leave with an entirely skewed or warped view of what the reality actually is."

exactly my view, i spend my time helping low levels and noobs, I would have though that would be something inno should look into too. customer retention is most valuable to the game.

DeletedUser

lol pls Outlaw just tell me who will reskill in pure fms and spend nudgets or buy skills if the golden gun is without bonus ? ;) Do you think that devs are stupid ?

as i say before i will boycote this if HP is limited on 5k per player example put yourself in the position of lvl 50 player what weapon can you use? you can use coach gun at that lvl, dmg 135-225 how can that player do something in ff against HP monster 10k and more HP without some of bonus? and there is alot players with high HP (tanks) on arizona

and pls i beg you send mass mails in game about boycotte if you dare ;)

DeletedUser

lol pls Outlaw just tell me who will reskill in pure fms and spend nudgets or buy skills if the golden gun is without bonus ? ;) Do you think that devs are stupid ?

as i say before i will boycote this if HP is limited on 5k per player example put yourself in the position of lvl 50 player what weapon can you use? you can use coach gun at that lvl, dmg 135-225 how can that player do something in ff against HP monster 10k and more HP without some of bonus? and there is alot players with high HP (tanks) on arizona

Make no mistake, bonuses will be removed as soon as enough money is drained from the players, and to add to this, stacked bonuses make no sense and you know it,. or ffs won with no tactics, just with muscle makes sense to you?

DeletedUser

Make no mistake, bonuses will be removed as soon as enough money is drained from the players, and to add to this, stacked bonuses make no sense and you know it,. or ffs won with no tactics, just with muscle makes sense to you?
Yeah pure HP without skills have sense? lets flag rush :drooll: HP monster isnt skill it is pure crap that ruin game nothing else if you remember before GGs HP tank was around 5-6K look now around 10 what can normal weapon do to them? nothing! as i say i will boycotte if HP is limited on 5k that means never :laugh:

DeletedUser26406

Unforgiven,
We know that you don't want to boycott cuz you love the cool look of attack bonuses!
lol,
nobodies asking you to boycott,just don't do any battles for a week or so. :p

DeletedUser22575

If you think Outlaw sending such a mail would result in a rules violation just remember you encouraged him to do so...and could be considered to be complicit by such encouragement.

As for myself I will not be joining in any such boycott. However nor will I be spending any nuggets or participating in any fort fights in Arizona.

Until the stackable bonus has been removed from GG's I will be on vacation mode in Arizona.

And I am not a member of the Survivors alliance nor have I ever been, just like others who have posted here from other worlds and alliances are not either.

This is a game problem..not an individual world problem even though it is worse in Arizona than other worlds.

DeletedUser16556

there are many things on this game that are hard to get ,, one of the most challenging One's Is Gulden Rifle ( or should i say Golden Gun ?) it's actually good that most of the ppl can't get it cause we couldn't say It's rare Item ,, & i really have to say bonus is not that much ( i know 25 Lp to everything ), you know why ? because if you're not premium & go for this Gun ,, you need to be very Smart to make a Big amount of money & re-skill for it & damn right, you should choose the right Path of the Quest,to get that Gun ,, If you are not able for Doing Quest ,, it's your Own fault,, personally i don't have that gun in any worlds that i play ,, but i guess in w8 i shall have it soon,, but i know for sure Innogames would not do anything about that Gun ,, cause it's a Game,, they make money out of it ,, & as a rare item it should have some cool Bonus so ppl would want it & willing to pay money for nuggets & spend it on Shaman,, It's like every Other games if you Play any,, always there are some Cool , named & fancy items that you might name them Legendary & it's all up to you to get those & do the quests & choose the Right Paths for them,, & spending money would help the game managers as well, & if they try to Delete those Guns form the Game ( that I'm 1000000% sure they won't! ), they should return ppls money to them & that is where they get into trouble, cause they'll loos most of their Premium players ,, so i keep this as short as i can ,, having or not having a Named Item Doesn't make anyone Special Or Great player in a game, it's all about Skills that you as a player have & your manners ,, even if you have a bag Full of all the fancy named items ( & i mean all of them ) & you don't use your Brain,, you're a LOoOsSer, No matter what you have Equipped or have !!
So i will say NO to this Cause ..
Regards, Zaro

DeletedUser

If you think Outlaw sending such a mail would result in a rules violation just remember you encouraged him to do so...and could be considered to be complicit by such encouragement.

As for myself I will not be joining in any such boycott. However nor will I be spending any nuggets or participating in any fort fights in Arizona.

Until the stackable bonus has been removed from GG's I will be on vacation mode in Arizona.

And I am not a member of the Survivors alliance nor have I ever been, just like others who have posted here from other worlds and alliances are not either.

This is a game problem..not an individual world problem even though it is worse in Arizona than other worlds.
NO! you are wrong this is not game problem! main problem is people like them who are not capable to finish quest for GG. and they dont want to spend money for shaman, reskill or buying nudgets. Do you think you can be best without premium ??? NO you cant in any browser game premium have better advantage than here and devs just do their work trying to earn some money in that kinde of quests nothing more and our advantage is that we have most gg on our side and at one place cos we are better organized than them nothing else.

I know that you are not member of survivors alliance and i know reasons why is this rebellion started. It's started cos they lose to mutch fort and they cant do anything about that, that is hole truth let them then to answers on question why they didnt start to boycotte fort fights when they was with New Trinity side by side ??????

ps: I will not continue the discussion here on forum because it is usles I will just wait and see what will happen when they start with that rebbelion ;)

DeletedUser

there are many things on this game that are hard to get ,, one of the most challenging One's Is Gulden Rifle ( or should i say Golden Gun ?) it's actually good that most of the ppl can't get it cause we couldn't say It's rare Item ,, & i really have to say bonus is not that much ( i know 25 Lp to everything ), you know why ? because if you're not premium & go for this Gun ,, you need to be very Smart to make a Big amount of money & re-skill for it & damn right, you should choose the right Path of the Quest,to get that Gun ,, If you are not able for Doing Quest ,, it's your Own fault,, personally i don't have that gun in any worlds that i play ,, but i guess in w8 i shall have it soon,, but i know for sure Innogames would not do anything about that Gun ,, cause it's a Game,, they make money out of it ,, & as a rare item it should have some cool Bonus so ppl would want it & willing to pay money for nuggets & spend it on Shaman,, It's like every Other games if you Play any,, always there are some Cool , named & fancy items that you might name them Legendary & it's all up to you to get those & do the quests & choose the Right Paths for them,, & spending money would help the game managers as well, & if they try to Delete those Guns form the Game ( that I'm 1000000% sure they won't! ), they should return ppls money to them & that is where they get into trouble, cause they'll loos most of their Premium players ,, so i keep this as short as i can ,, having or not having a Named Item Doesn't make anyone Special Or Great player in a game, it's all about Skills that you as a player have & your manners ,, even if you have a bag Full of all the fancy named items ( & i mean all of them ) & you don't use your Brain,, you're a LOoOsSer, No matter what you have Equipped or have !!
Regards, Zaro

I am telling that all the time about this but it seems to me that you're only one who understood what I wanted to say and what is main problem with GGs. Well said.

DeletedUser22575

Regards, Zaro

Its not a rare item..lol.

One town in Arizona has about 15 of them by themselves.

And no one is talking about them deleting this gun..just changing things to where the fort bonus's for it do not stack and combine for everyone in the sector for every golden gun in the sector.

DeletedUser16556

no matter what you call it ,, it's rare ,, because it's hard to get ,, & not lot's of ppl have it nor can get it,, & i still think the bonus it Cool ,, it shouldn't be removed .

Status
Not open for further replies.