Black Mountain Ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's after that on weststats, but it's at the same time as the other quests gathering items. You'll need 3 grain to get the whisky, and the payoff for that quest is great.

DeletedUser

hmm im gonna have to re accept and try that.yes its good reward but im shooter so whips just a trophy to me. but, later on is what i want, the jacket and hat.

dang i feel stupid now. thanks a ton.
i never went back to see when i accepted it first time and just canceled it till i got everything it would of meant a few levels of wasting sp on stuff i didnt need.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I am a level 34 Adventurer with Shooting/Trapping... Do you think I can defeat Jacob or Mudridge?

What if I take the 2nd path instead? The one that requires Hiding/Stamina.. Would it be a better choice? That way I wont have to fight Mudridge anymore....

DeletedUser

I went with 2nd path. I think it's the best. And it is.

I will chose the 2nd decision later...
For the simple reason that it's the best one!
In the first, you get some money, a hat, and 10 skill pts assigned to 2 skills...
In the second you get MORE money with a Mustang (which you also get in another quest) and 1 attribute point and 5 skill points already preassigned.
In the 3rd you get hat + 10 free skill points...

It's obvious the second decision is the best, sell the mustang (you could already have a better horse, or the mustang from the level 30 quest) and you have about 11300 munniez...
Then, you can REASSIGN the attribute point + skills, or even reassign 10 skill points, reassigning one every day costs you 500 overall...
That means you will have 10800 left if you Reassign your skills per day, even if you reassing the attribute point.
You are left with more money, the same hat, same XP, and practically 10 free skill points, because you were left with more money than from the first decision...
So?

DeletedUser

Well I am a level 34 Adventurer with Shooting/Trapping... Do you think I can defeat Jacob or Mudridge?

What if I take the 2nd path instead? The one that requires Hiding/Stamina.. Would it be a better choice? That way I wont have to fight Mudridge anymore....

Jacob hits *hard*, but his aim is fairly poor.

it's hiding and fine motor for the second quest

DeletedUser

ok this is what I see for choice 2 1 skill mobility 5 towards hiding....my question is in possibility 3 is 10 skill points; is that attribute points or skill points? since mobility in possibility 2 is an atrubute point ???

DeletedUser

Choice 2

Do you have to have both 25 points for fine motor AND hiding at the same time? Or can you dress out and satisfy one, and change for the other? Has anyone just sold the treasure for 13000?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you have to have both 25 points for fine motor AND hiding at the same time? Or can you dress out and satisfy one, and change for the other? Has anyone just sold the treasure for 13000?

All quest requirements must be satisfied at the same time. If anyone has sold the Indian treasure, they're an idiot. Money is the easiest thing to come by in this game and selling it for an extra $3k instead of getting XP or SP is just plain stupid.

DeletedUser

.... plus they'll have Mugridge sitting there staring at them forever! :laugh:

The hardest part of the quest is to nick the treasure from Ol'e Jacob, he beats hard. Mugridge I don't know about as I in my two adventurer characters, as always, went after the maximum profit, in this case a mustang and some extra goodies, but I've read here in the threads about this quest that Mugridge is easier to beat than Jacob.

DeletedUser12669

for me, i walked over jacob it was far too easy, as for mugridge, after reading all the advice on beating him im still trying 3 weeks later no luck now i wish i had gone for the cash :mad:

DeletedUser

for me, i walked over jacob it was far too easy, as for mugridge, after reading all the advice on beating him im still trying 3 weeks later no luck now i wish i had gone for the cash :mad:
u arent a dueling adventurer, right?

DeletedUser12669

yup i am im not a pure trapper or hider but i got good dueling skills but maybe not good enough :sad:

DeletedUser

deadleg attack him three or four times.. you can find out his dodging and attacking pattern..he keeps repeating them.. after which all u need is a good aim and appearance you can take him out..

DeletedUser12669

thanks for the advice but iv already tryed that. the thing thats annoying me, i have better dueling skills than i have on two other worlds so in theory i should have KOed him easy

DeletedUser

i was a melee .. i had to try it four or five times before i got it.. didnt k.o. him but did beat him.. i must say, my character is not that great at duelling, anyways..

DeletedUser

in possibility 2 the hiding and fine motor skills required are with bonus or without bonus??

DeletedUser

earlier i had chosen pos 1 ,i cancelled and then chose pos 2.i went to mugridge (the same palce as earlier in south east corner).i can find the quest
it says-"
Your supposed friend, that took off with all of the gold is on the way to Mexico"

Status
Not open for further replies.