Black Mountain Ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So I have made it to the final decision of the Advernturers questline. I searched, but I couldnt find a good answer. If I choose 1 decision to do, like to fight Mudridge, and realize I cant beat him, would I be able to switch to a different decision, or am I stuck since I already started a different one?

Thanks a lot,

Lord

DeletedUser

ur stuck with the decision u took. and i dont think defeating Mudridge is gonna be easy

DeletedUser

Nope, you're not stuck...you can cancel it and choose the other possibilities if you like...but someone tell me, how to beat this guy? I tried four times and all four I was KO'd...did somebody even succeed in beating him???

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure he aims in exactly the same spot and dodges the same way each time. I was defeated the first time I fought him so looked at where I had aimed and missed and where he had hit me and just did the opposite. It worked for me as I hammered him the second time around

DeletedUser

wow, so he demolished me... im just gonna go with decision 2, lol...

DeletedUser

Well I would go with the decision 2 too...but don't have enough hiding...

DeletedUser

Only fighting Mugridge with high aiming and dodging,
i know he hits hard as i was informed from an instant ko
going for decision 2 would be good

Red Falcon

Im pretty sure he aims in exactly the same spot and dodges the same way each time. I was defeated the first time I fought him so looked at where I had aimed and missed and where he had hit me and just did the opposite. It worked for me as I hammered him the second time around

That's the secret to beating these NPC's like I said before. You've gotta find their weak spots! And there is no such thing as an NPC with no weak spots. :D

DeletedUser

Yep, but it's easy if you're dueling based adventurer...but if you're a pure trader like me, it gets a little harder...

DeletedUser

after all those troubles with Jacob (took me at least 10 tries/3 days).I chose the decision 3.Loved those 10 skill points.It helped me to work on Selling guns to indians job without resetting points :)

DeletedUser

if you chose #2, you could have still made $10k and put 10 points where you wanted.. you still get 10 skill pts, you just need to move them around a bit. it would cost $550 if you move 2 a day. so really, in just 5 days of doing 3 clicks, you would have earned an extra $10k.

future reference for anyone wanting to skip fighting mudridge

DeletedUser

oh didn't know that,thought you cannot reset points that u got as a reward.too late for me now,oh well :huh:

DeletedUser8036

SO when dueling these NPC's are you considered the attacker. ie...do you need to have your appearance up. Also, can you tell if the NPC has a melee or shooting weapon?

DeletedUser

You are the attacker - you can only tell which weapon type they have by altering your Toughness/Reflex and comparing results.

Status
Not open for further replies.