Black Mountain Ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

$50 per skill (+$10 per use and -$10 per day)
$250 per attribute (+$50 per use and -$10 per day)

DeletedUser

I am undecided on which choice to make, they both seem reasonable i think i will go for number one!

DeletedUser

I can't find Mugridge anywhere... the message when I accepted (decision 1):
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheriff John Fitzburn: Find Mugridge and knock the stuffing out of him. Show you that you're not a person to play games with. Lobo. Otherwise people will laugh about you for generations.
Hint: The position of Mugridge is marked with a white dot on the mini map (quest giver). He is in the south-east.
map_employer_hint.png

On the map he is marked with a round symbol, like that of a job.

mugridge2.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, when i look around the south eastern section of the map, I'm finding a white dot, but it's still there from when you had to locate the east and west ends of the railroad tracks. Have I done something wrong somewhere along the line?

DeletedUser

The questgiver dots are white now. The picture just hasn't been updated.

Mugridge is right down the bottom of the south east square. In the far corner.

DeletedUser

I remember that mugridge aims for your head/ shoulders..
It will be fine if you duck in all the 8 rounds and aim for his hands.

DeletedUser

Lost twice from mugridge. I ducked in all positions, aimed for his hands. Managed to hit him, but in both cases he hit me twice in the SHOULDER while ducking. Four hits in shoulders while ducking? :blink: Should that be possible?

Class: adventurer with a bite.
Weapon: whip (I also have sharp dagger and sharp bowie knife, but the whip is my favorite)
Cloths: black felt hat, black shawl, yellow checkered shirt, gray riding booths
Dueling skills: aim 40 (25+15), dodging 21 (20+1), vigor 52 (26+26), reflex 22 (16+6), toughness 11 (10+1), appearance 51 (30+21), and tactics 35 (24+11)

I also have a yellow shawl, will try it that works better, but for now I'm off to bed (don't want to be KOed and walk here again).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Four hits in shoulders while ducking? :blink: Should that be possible?

Dodging isn't automatic, or any NPC could be beaten automatically the second try.

but for now I'm off to bed (don't want to be KOed and walk here again).

Walk to Mugridge, accept the quest, walk back to your town, challenge Mugridge from the comfort of your own home.

DeletedUser

You will need about 38 Dodge and 40 Appearance (maybe some luck ;))to dodge all attack from Mugridge if I not remembered it wrong.

attachment.php

DeletedUser

what kind of weapon Mugridge and Jacob use, could any 1 tell me

DeletedUser

No one can.. NPC's weaponsa are always unknown. .It might be melee or it might be ranged...

DeletedUser

By the way, in the ending, if I choose decision 2, the one that requires 25 Hiding, does it need to be 25 base SP in hiding or does it include bonuses?

DeletedUser

But, isnt it quite hard to have 25 Hiding? :unsure:

By the way, Thanks for the answers.. :)

DeletedUser

Do you get the treasure with both options 1 and 2, or just option 1?

DeletedUser

yey... I defeated him the first time... hit me for 533, I only hit him for 500 but he passes out... seems he has more to give than to take...

Status
Not open for further replies.