Best Melee Dueler of w4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No offense Greatest, but you sound like you're a bit arrogant... I am ranked first in a skill on a few worlds too, but aside from the fact that I have it posted in my signature, I don't go boasting about it as much as you do. I don't have entire threads dedicated to me.

If someone would make a thread about me, I would gladly answer all the questions they might have, "fight" the accusations they might have and just chat. But I would never start a topic about myself, just to boost my ego. Which is basically what you did. You sound like you need a second town... one for you, one for your ego.

DeletedUser

No offense Greatest, but you sound like you're a bit arrogant... I am ranked first in a skill on a few worlds too, but aside from the fact that I have it posted in my signature, I don't go boasting about it as much as you do. I don't have entire threads dedicated to me.

If someone would make a thread about me, I would gladly answer all the questions they might have, "fight" the accusations they might have and just chat. But I would never start a topic about myself, just to boost my ego. Which is basically what you did. You sound like you need a second town... one for you, one for your ego.

I already do have my own town, I built it myself

So what I have an 'ego' its called having fun which obviously u cannot comprehend

The fact u post about yourself in ur sig makes u as bad as me, My topic is a simple question, and so far I have proven without a doubt that I am the #1 Melee Dueler of this world hands down, if someone can prove otherwise then ill gladly prove them wrong and smash whoever they suggested is better than me, if it can be arranged

DeletedUser13020

My topic is a simple question, and so far I have proven without a doubt that I am the #1 Melee Dueler of this world hands down.

alrighty then, it looks like this thread is finished then hmm???.

DeletedUser

I already do have my own town, I built it myself

So what I have an 'ego' its called having fun which obviously u cannot comprehend

The fact u post about yourself in ur sig makes u as bad as me, My topic is a simple question, and so far I have proven without a doubt that I am the #1 Melee Dueler of this world hands down, if someone can prove otherwise then ill gladly prove them wrong and smash whoever they suggested is better than me, if it can be arranged

If your idea of having fun is boasting about yourself, then so be it.

I post it on my signature. It's something I am proud of, and with reason I'd say. But I don't make topics about myself. THAT's the difference between us.

Let's just compare it to athletes. You sign up for half a marathon, run a whole one and tell everyone that you're the - excuse the pun - greatest. I sign up for half a marathon, run half a marathon and I wear the medal I get for it with pride but without boasting too much. You just took it a little too far in my puny opinion. And you may agree with me on that, or you may disagree, but it's just how I see it.

DeletedUser

Lol, greatest I see the funny side of it and your having fun winding people up but you show no respect, but hey why should you if your number 1 right?
Nothing anyone can do about it lol.

Even though to everybody else the name "Greatest" will be remembered as an arrogant little swine and the biggest tosser (as in Caber tosser, that's a famous Scottish highland event dev's) they ever spoke to on the net.

DeletedUser

Been follow this thread for a while now and it is sure entertainment.
Go go go i need more drama

DeletedUser

chai360 passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 153 experience points and steals $27 from chai360.

I just worked the #3 Dueler last night, he didnt even have a chance lol

and yea danz i know what u meant by tosser, and ur explaination is just so u dont get warned but its alright cause I own and I know it =), the #2 dueler is just comming off his 2 day holiday I put him on, so ima send him back tonight if he ever comes out of the hotel

DeletedUser

as were going a bit offtopic and abuse is starting to be dished out im going to close this thread

~Crag

Status
Not open for further replies.