Best Melee Dueler of w4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am not in World 4 but it is simple to check.
Depending on how you want to compare Melee Duellers?

By Ranking
By Most Wins
By Average XP per Duel

Then, once you have identified, say the TOP 3. Challenge them to a Duel and see if you beat 'em or not?

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Greatest wins the duel and gains 191 experience points. lynnpewitt did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.
Greatest wins the duel and gains 206 experience points. lynnpewitt did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.

got many others, I aint even done reskilling and i have beaten ever single melee dueler in the top 50

Currently I have 96 construction points still to move but I am currently 8th in the duel scores

Rank Character name Exp
won
lost
diff.
Town 1 dersu uzala 37079 385 205 180 Care Bare County 2 lynnpewitt 36968 455 77 378 Phoenix 03 4 zzed 29328 372 122 250 F0RT DUSK SW 5 ruxas 27432 407 132 275 The Oasis 8 Greatest 26646 168 127 41 Fort Dusk- Greatness 10 idsb 26091 392 162 230 The West Town 11 kronie 25908 381 189 192 00PEN - LOONG_龍 12 Fire Fist Ace 24503 274 157 117 Phoenix 03 13 phyraliar 24472 355 128 227 oYo-GETCHA SOME
All of the above are melee Duelers, only lynn is on an even playing field with me

no one but lynn even stands a chance vs me because of my 133 Toughness

also of my 127 losses, 100 of them came when I was a pure builder with 311 construction

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Should we just start a new board dedicated to threads about everything at which Greatest is the best?

DeletedUser

nope its a mere question, and im posting sufficient supporting evidence =D

DeletedUser

But you ain't the #1 Constructer.
You were.

Obviously, but why change it, cause at the time I made that I was the #1

but nice trolling this topic is about who u think the #1 melee dueler is

Glenn ZA was here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can somebody say Napoleonic complex? Do you drive a big truck with 24" lift kit and 54" swampers? You know, they say the bigger the truck the smaller the......
I am undefeated on world 4. Then again, I haven't dueled anyone, I am just good at hiding. :) Maybe we should get a thread to toot our own horns. Mine will be most sarcastic.

@Neo, lego my ego!

DeletedUser

That you could do, and no tbh I drive a cadillac escalade with 24 inch chrome spinners

but like its said, put up or shut up, and in w4 dueling ive beatten every melee dueler while still not even finish moving my skill points, I am the best in my honest opinion

DeletedUser

oooh... just noticed his nick.. "GREATEST"... hmmm i wonder if he is the greatest in everything.. for eg.. greatest ego too..

hey iggy.. even i am unbeaten in world 4.. i doubt any body can beat me.. in fact i am pretty much sure that nobody can beat me in world 4

DeletedUser

Obviously, but why change it, cause at the time I made that I was the #1

but nice trolling this topic is about who u think the #1 melee dueler is

Glenn ZA was here!
your asking to be trolled honestly. no one cares what your ranks are if you go around waving it in front of their faces you lose the respect of those people that respect for being as good as you are. Why are you asking a question if you have proven that you can beat everyone in the top 50? honestly you must be 4 years old.

DeletedUser

Just calm down, from the moment you posted this thread I'm sure you knew you would get all this kind of messages, so stop acting like a child. ;)

DeletedUser

Since I don't play on World 4 I cannot check this my self,

Has anyone reached the Hall of Fame yet in World 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.