Best Melee Dueler of w4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

speaking of whistlingleaf....

Level 30
Dueling level 37

leveled only 7 dueling levels in almost 2000 wins?? doesnt that tell u guys what kind of dueler he is?? i remember losing to him myself, when i was level 16 and he was level 30 and i was worth 2 xp to him. he dueled me repeatedly, so a lot of wins or not, i have no respect towards whistlingleaf whatsoever.

exactly i duel for exp and quality he duels for wins, very different monster there

DeletedUser

you're a noob. You don't realize what kind of player whistlingleaf was.

I would love to kick your butt and show you why you suck at being the best melee dueler, but sadly, i'm in World 1.

DeletedUser15099

you're a noob. You don't realize what kind of player whistlingleaf was.

I would love to kick your butt and show you why you suck at being the best melee dueler, but sadly, i'm in World 1.

maybe he was a good player, but we all know what kind of dueler he was...

DeletedUser

maybe he was a good player, but we all know what kind of dueler he was...

confirmed

he achieved what he wanted to by amassing the most number of wins by 0%ing it fighting anyone he could even tho it meant builders, adventurers etc, there is no honor in dis-honor

i duel duelers, who can defend themselves, well maybe not cause i just own but yea, I laid down the gauntlet any melee dueler come take my crown

DeletedUser

If only it didn't take forever to level up, I would.

I do what I want, when I want, where I want. Get that in your head. and Where's Gem with the warning?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15099

i agree too, he is helpful and stuff, but he used the wrong ways to get his 1700 - 20 dueling record.

DeletedUser

he only did that cause of someone in our town in World 1. Just playing around. I doubt he took this world 100% seriously.

DeletedUser

this thread is about the best melee dueler of w4 and no one else, if u want to come take my crown, bring it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you seem to frequent this topic a lot meaning in some odd way it interests you, with that said a shooter was ducking me so i went to phoenix 3 and rage koed mark anthony

Total health points
- 19 HP

Total health points
- 777 HP MarkAnthony passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 132 experience points and steals $66 from MarkAnthony.

DeletedUser

It isnt me nor is it ARthgalo or Whip Scram who regularly get beaten by a player with over 40% of their skill points in Construction.

DeletedUser

Greatest, what are your current duelling stats?
Duelled
Won
Lost

DeletedUser

I think I speak for all of World 4 even though i'm not in W4, Get over yourself. If you're the best, start acting like the best, be more modest, and stop talking down to the entire world.

DeletedUser13020

no one has yet to step up and even provide a challenge for me =(

Aqua provided us with 2 pics of his reports showing all duels. There are about 13 reports saying Aqua.WJ vs. Greatest. You in return give us 2 duels and say, hey I beat aqua twice. If you would have won more than 2 duels against him, then you would have stated so. But you didn't, so it's safe to assume that at best, you have gone up against aqua 13 times and won twice....Sorry man, but my vote stays with aqua on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.