Best Melee Dueler of w4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Aqua provided us with 2 pics of his reports showing all duels. There are about 13 reports saying Aqua.WJ vs. Greatest. You in return give us 2 duels and say, hey I beat aqua twice. If you would have won more than 2 duels against him, then you would have stated so. But you didn't, so it's safe to assume that at best, you have gone up against aqua 13 times and won twice....Sorry man, but my vote stays with aqua on this one.

cause after 2 there was nothing to prove, i beat him four times and he left town, he has since re-skilled or something cause i fixed my build to beat him, so he is no long of consequence

Dueling level 132 Duels won 269 Duels lost 146
100 of those losses came when i was a pure builder with no vigor or aim well other than my points in strength of course

i only duel those who are within my range and offer at least 100 exp per duel

and hotnsexy get over urself and go troll some other topic, it has nothing to concern u so if u dont have anything to add to this topic other than trying to put me down, stay off of it

DeletedUser14006

cause after 2 there was nothing to prove, i beat him four times and he left town, he has since re-skilled or something cause i fixed my build to beat him, so he is no long of consequence

Dueling level 132 Duels won 269 Duels lost 146
100 of those losses came when i was a pure builder with no vigor or aim well other than my points in strength of course

i only duel those who are within my range and offer at least 100 exp per duel

and hotnsexy get over urself and go troll some other topic, it has nothing to concern u so if u dont have anything to add to this topic other than trying to put me down, stay off of it

Was this not the point he was rightly trying to get across to you?
You cannot seriously be that ignorant that you cannot see how much you alienate people with your over inflated ego, if so that is two major flaws you possess, immodesty and ignorance, well done, add that to your self obsessing signature.

------------------------------------------
Greatest
#1 Rank in Ignorance
#1 Rank in Immodesty

DeletedUser

Was this not the point he was rightly trying to get across to you?
You cannot seriously be that ignorant that you cannot see how much you alienate people with your over inflated ego, if so that is two major flaws you possess, immodesty and ignorance, well done, add that to your self obsessing signature.

------------------------------------------
Greatest
#1 Rank in Ignorance
#1 Rank in Immodesty

whats the problem? In the world I post on I have done what I needed to do, you can flame all u want, I am the best melee dueler of w4 hands down, no one can take my crown, that is the point of this post, sure I have a big ego, but who cares i talk the talk and walk teh walk, come to w4 and take my crown if u can otherwise get the steppin

DeletedUser

Why do you need an entire thread dedicated to how much of a noob you are? :huh:

DeletedUser

Why do you need an entire thread dedicated to how much of a noob you are? :huh:

its funny u can troll a legitimate topic with ur useles banter all day long and not recieve an infraction for it, the mods on this forum are so awesome

like i said if u want to be a hater come to w4 and stop me, until then go jump off a clif

on topic

closing in on #1 ranked dueler in the world

DeletedUser

legitimate? LOL

you're too funny!

I think that other guy, aqua, is much better than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello, I don't play world 4, I've read the thread, sounded much like a bragging thread, but oh well, give credit to where credit is due. Greatest, you're maybe the best melee dueler in world 4 but you're not getting a trophy from the rest of us. :p

DeletedUser

Hello, I don't play world 4, I've read the thread, sounded much like a bragging thread, but oh well, give credit to where credit is due. Greatest, you're maybe the best melee dueler in world 4 but you're not getting a trophy from the rest of us. :p

thanks broski

I dont need a trophy, I know I own =p

DeletedUser

ha ha ha, what an arse... Greatest is just trying building up a reputation of being the biggest git in the game and is hoping everyone come attacking him. But hey, grown men also play this game and can easily see through the childish setup... that is called experience and we won't fall for that trick.

DeletedUser

ha ha ha, what an arse... Greatest is just trying building up a reputation of being the biggest git in the game and is hoping everyone come attacking him. But hey, grown men also play this game and can easily see through the childish setup... that is called experience and we won't fall for that trick.

Git lmao, I want people to come attack me, I welcome it. It is infact a game, a game in which i do not have to rely on bashing other people to get what I want. I just ko them ingame that does all the talking for me, no matter grown man or not, u do not know me irl so dont judge me.

DeletedUser

It is infact a game, a game in which i do not have to rely on bashing other people to get what I want. I just ko them ingame that does all the talking for me, no matter grown man or not, u do not know me irl so dont judge me.

But still you are craving for recognizion and want some sort of attention outside the game... like in this forum.

DeletedUser

Hahahah.....wow....

Kinda crazy.

Pretty much pointless thread really.
There is no such thing as "best" dueler.

There are levels, skills, attributes and items.
What you do with them means wins.

So big woop.

Sorry, but no one likes a rude bigmouth.

What if I made a post in the W3 forum posting when I KOed you there?
Would you care?
Would you "challenge me"?

This thread needs shutting down!

DeletedUser

Yea, who makes threads all about themselves? Some peoples kids.

DeletedUser

Hahahah.....wow....

Kinda crazy.

Pretty much pointless thread really.
There is no such thing as "best" dueler.

There are levels, skills, attributes and items.
What you do with them means wins.

So big woop.

Sorry, but no one likes a rude bigmouth.

What if I made a post in the W3 forum posting when I KOed you there?
Would you care?
Would you "challenge me"?

This thread needs shutting down!

go ahead if u want, would u be the best prolly not, sure u koed me on another world, come ko me on this one, why is it irrelevant? I am the #1 dueler, i am the best melee dueler there is very little if anything to prove

and last time i checked the forums were still part of tactics used to play the game it is called PNP for a reason

DeletedUser

I saw a screenshot of W4's duel ranks earlier today. You were actually #2.

and let's be honest, your PnP is rather poor.

DeletedUser

wow, 274 exp is such a huge difference.

im still #1 so shut that hole on ur face

not my fault all that #2 guy does is sit in the hotel cause hes scared of me thrashing him

No hit

Total health points
- 547 HP Greatest wins the duel and gains 173 experience points. dersu uzala did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.

No hit

Total health points
- 742 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 173 experience points and steals $3 from dersu uzala.

No hit

Total health points
- 441 HP dersu uzala passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 169 experience points and steals $2 from dersu uzala.

DeletedUser

As funny as this thread is, hasn't it proved that no-one cares 'Greatest'? So shh

Status
Not open for further replies.