Being able to do all jobs

DeletedUser

Biblical... This is my "proto full jobs build"... I've sent this to a friend like 1 year ago... And 2 months ago he put on a thread on brazilian forum... Now everyone is publishing this proto-build...

In time... Swiming is USELESS as far as Appereance... My "final" build is based on 2 AP and 4 SP... And its good enough that i dont put any points for the last 4 levels...
me too dont have any apperance or swiming
my build have very less stamina :huh: and less hiding ( not very less for hiding :D ) but i can do all job !!!:cool:

DeletedUser

In time... Swiming is USELESS as far as Appereance

If you're saying appearance is as useless as swimming, definitely. Possibly even more so. Almost every single high difficulty appearance job also uses shooting so it's completely useless as far as all jobs builds go. Tactics also isn't absolutely necessary, but it makes defensive duels much more winnable, so it's much less a waste of SP.

DeletedUser

Tactics also isn't absolutely necessary, but it makes defensive duels much more winnable, so it's much less a waste of SP.

I use tactics from level 84-88 to have Burlary and Transport Prisioners sooner on my "full jobs build"... And finish some quest, then re-spec to do all jobs on 92...

Diggo11

Sorta building on what Azuk started:

Level: 97
AP: 97 + 10
SP: 291 + 30
Set: Gentlemen's Set
Weapon: Belle Starr's Deringer

With these specs I can do all jobs with at least ten labour points without changing gear. I'm sure if more quest rewards were factored in it would be even earlier :)

DeletedUser

what is the max number of AP/SP you can have at lvl99,whit the quests known at this time?(I have111/332 adventurer lvl99)

DeletedUser8627

what is the max number of AP/SP you can have at lvl99,whit the quests known at this time?(I have111/332 adventurer lvl99)

Well this depends on many things from the class you have chosen, decision quests, hidden quests, holiday quests and if you won anything in the competitions run here on the forum.

It's very difficult to say how many you should have.

DeletedUser

I think the only thing I need to add is Easter.

Quests with AP/SP Rewards

Well this depends on many things from the class you have chosen, decision quests, hidden quests, holiday quests and if you won anything in the competitions run here on the forum.

It's very difficult to say how many you should have.

It's not that difficult. There are very few decisions with different AP/SP rewards. All I can think of is the adventurer and worker final decisions and the railroad quest. He's done 269 quests, you can assume he's done all holiday quests and competition rewards will affect about 0.01% of the population.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I edited TWI source and added all known items in TW except:

Removed items twi_all:
1. Compass
2. Rumored weapons
3. Athos foil
Removed in twi_male:
1. Compass
2. Rumored weapons
3. Athos foil
4. All items for female character.
Removed in twi_female:
1. Compass
2. Rumored weapons
3. Athos foil
4. All items for male character.
Attributes and points are based on LVL 88 (98AP + 297 SP). Now you can test your builds using all items in game. Edit your build and hit recalculate. I hope there is no violation of rules. It still will use original TWI calculator, except you will now have all items available.

Please check your attributes, skills, character and level before you hit recalculate.

NOTE: There has been problem with Pilgers set, as calculator won't count it.

Attachments

• twi.zip
    76.3 KB · Views: 112

DeletedUser

Attributes and points are based on LVL 88 (98AP + 297 SP).

I wonder how you got to this number. My soldier (currently level 86) is the closest to your choice yet he has 99 attribute points and 285 skill points at the moment.

At level 88 he will have 101 AP and 291 SP (perhaps few more from quests if I decide to invest even more in shooting). Why such a big difference (multiple levels worth positive difference in AP and multiple levels worth negative difference in SP) ?

Diggo11

I wonder how you got to this number. My soldier (currently level 86) is the closest to your choice yet he has 99 attribute points and 285 skill points at the moment.

At level 88 he will have 101 AP and 291 SP (perhaps few more from quests if I decide to invest even more in shooting). Why such a big difference (multiple levels worth positive difference in AP and multiple levels worth negative difference in SP) ?
1) Class quests
2) Seasonal quests

Excluding the obvious level difference, an adventurer who has been playing since the game began will have more AP + SP than a dueller who started yesterday. Afaik there are only 10AP from all quests plus recent seasonal quests, so when you add class and older seasonal quests you'll make up the difference.

DeletedUser

Current points in the calculator really don't matter. It was based on calculations from forum. You just put your points count and hit recalculate ;)

DeletedUser

Be able to do all jobs

Hello, can someone show me what all skills and attributes I need to have being able to do all jobs? like copy ones skills even if you got them by quests.
So I can build my character that way.

Deleted User - 1278415

Jimmy Two-Ace look at post #5

This is a great guide for worlds1-12... w13 this will be obsolete.

There goes my superman-quickchange-guide

DeletedUser

Hello, can someone show me what all skills and attributes I need to have being able to do all jobs? like copy ones skills even if you got them by quests.
So I can build my character that way.
Also check this post:
http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=470660&postcount=24

I agree with Good Feather.
Since we'll be able to use nuggets to buy products, most jobs will become irrelevant. Probably there will be another build that will contain only those jobes needed for time quests (for example, we can't buy doing some digging for 3.5 hours, but we can buy some weed, hehe).

Deleted User - 1278415

thanks I was wondering how they were going to set that up. and keep level 5's from getting tequila