Being able to do all jobs

DeletedUser

Either decision 1 or 3 since they each give you 10sp, which allows more flexibility than 5sp+1ap you'd get for decision 2.

DeletedUser

Either decision 1 or 3 since they each give you 10sp, which allows more flexibility than 5sp+1ap you'd get for decision 2.

Is Weststats wrong? It says option 1 gives 5 skill points for Dodging and 5 for Appearance. Option 3 gives 10 sp for whatever you want, by far the best option in my opinion.

DeletedUser11353

Is Weststats wrong? It says option 1 gives 5 skill points for Dodging and 5 for Appearance. Option 3 gives 10 sp for whatever you want, by far the best option in my opinion.
I`ll just repeat what I wrote in the other thread 2 minutes ago. Ever heard for shaman?

DeletedUser

Yep. I'd say 3 is probably the best, yes, but with 1 you could always respec.

DeletedUser

How could you possibly consider 3 to be the best option? It's the easiest option, not the best option. Unless you've done a lot of respeccing recently, $9342 is more than enough to respec 10 SP. Hell, if you haven't been respeccing, the hat is more than enough to respec 10 SP, although I wouldn't sell anything irreplaceable.

DeletedUser

yes, true

but, it's very hard to beat murdrige, you'll need to be a dueler to do it

Not really, I don't consider my dueling stats the best, but I'm neither a pure dueler nor a pure worker, with stats in both to do jobs + some dueling. I think I beat mugridge on first try, for shame, I was ready to die too ;p

DeletedUser1651

With the calculations sets in this thread, what are your health points? I don't see anything going into Strength or health so that leads me to believe that your base is 100 points. Of course you can get health points from gear but if you take it off and put it on again you have to wait for it to build up. How do you keep from dying while doing a high risk job (or medium low)?

DeletedUser

How do you keep from dying while doing a high risk job (or medium low)?

By not doing them with low LP...

I've passed out I think three times on jobs in about 500 levels on 8 worlds including Beta, and all the ones I can remember were jobs I was only doing for a quest...

Edit: Or are you referring to the jobs that you can just barely do with these builds?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1651

Yeah, I was refering to the ones at the end that have low LP. They end up having some of highest danger. I'm not doubting it works, I was just curious.

DeletedUser

I got a formulae that opens all jobs, and the danger ones with more than 10 LP, and the High Luck with more then 30 LP...

In my simulation i got

Ambush StageCoat - 101 LP
Robbing trains - 36 LP

So, its possible, the only "problem" is that, at level 90 i'll be for only 1 job, and at level 98 i'll open all...

But in my simulation i didnt count the points earned on the Lvl 67 Quest... (cause i didnt finish yet)

1jxl60.jpg

PS: I have all set itens, all Fancy Weapons and Almost all Equipment (missing 2 boots, 4 cloth, 2 necklace), so this makes "easy" to simulate...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does anyone know a configuration with which you don't need any points in swimming? :)

DeletedUser

It is really easy to calculate such things. Instead of swimming put points into leadership until you are able to do "Steering a paddle steamer" + you will have few points.

But if you want maximum labor points you should calculate yourself.

For example, this is my 1st calculation, made long long long time ago.( P.S. lv99, but is not necessary )

Stamina 95
Hiding 93
Leadership 44
Shooting 98
Tactic 10

Dexterity 44
Charisma 58

DeletedUser

I got a formulae that opens all jobs, and the danger ones with more than 10 LP, and the High Luck with more then 30 LP...

In my simulation i got

Ambush StageCoat - 101 LP
Robbing trains - 36 LP

So, its possible, the only "problem" is that, at level 90 i'll be for only 1 job, and at level 98 i'll open all...

But in my simulation i didnt count the points earned on the Lvl 67 Quest... (cause i didnt finish yet)

1jxl60.jpg

PS: I have all set itens, all Fancy Weapons and Almost all Equipment (missing 2 boots, 4 cloth, 2 necklace), so this makes "easy" to simulate...

No one has a similar (or the same) configuration as the one kudram has above? :huh: