Being able to do all jobs

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm from the dutch server (I just made an account on .net)

And it's possible to do all jobs :D there's one thing, you need a slice of cake. :(

I don't know if you already knew this (I didn't read this whole topic) but maybe it will help you. :)

thanks for help cccvvv, but it is old news. with gentlemans dinner it's even more easier and you don't need any items that you can't find in job drops and you even have about 20 SP extra to distribute however you want.

Costinha3

Sorry for the digging, but after having passed all night long working on a full jobs and being successful in making one, I was interested in hearing out if there are others who have achieve in making a full jobs without buffs and without the vast majority of rares.

DeletedUser15641

Well i think i can make all jobs but need to get as many skill points as possible.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone has posted one without buffs, but for the most part named items are not the best gear for many jobs. The rarest named gear anyone really needs is Al's/Adah's.

Costinha3

Well i think i can make all jobs but need to get as many skill points as possible.

About that, I for my counting used about 140 atributes and 396 skills, based on one of my lvl 120, this one on one of the old classic worlds.

I don't think anyone has posted one without buffs, but for the most part named items are not the best gear for many jobs. The rarest named gear anyone really needs is Al's/Adah's.

The thing that I notice is more important is in fact the collector's set, including the pretty insane Camel. The full set doesn't matter much, but each item is good for one or another difficult job. As for the Al, it has become more or less easy to get at this point, it's only necessary to do some research and have the necessary connections.

DeletedUser3230

My one is without buffs, it relies on the Gentleman's and Golden sets mainly. I do have a lot of named items but as you said they're not as useful as people think, I also don't have the Camel yet.

DeletedUser

Full jobs build (408 SP; 150 AP; no buffs needed; min LP is 21 in Organize a rodeo)

2lue93q.jpg

Items (female char)

11ghjbk.jpg

5 jobs with less LP (all others have 30+)

16nkwg.jpg

Costinha3

That looks like a nice suggestion druantia but I think you can make it so that you can achieve a better performance of that build, given the fact that you used more skills, more attributes and more clothes than the one that I succeed in doing, plus the fact that you already have all jobs above 20lps. :)

DeletedUser

Yes, druantia's build has many flaws.

First, you have 25 skills in fine motor skills although none of 5 lowest LP jobs requires FNM. There are more skills like this.

Then, druantia has all the rare items that can be found only in premium chests like scalps, harmonica, innogames belt (not to mention hawken's knife, i don't even know for what job is it top item) so this cannot be used for vast majority of players.

And furthermore, gentleman's dinner is in there, so it's 60 lp bonus is already calculated?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I haven't actually tried it, just made the build on twdb thinking it fits my needs. :p Some of the items shown are not needed to succeed with this build, since the image shows the "top items" rather than the "necessary items", so they are the best items for a job or a group of jobs, but there are others that can be used though with a lower amount of LP.

The AP/SP are the ones achievable for a 1 year adventurer, having done all the quests, including holiday ones.

Also, the female sets should be traded for their male equivalents. Someone said earlier in this thread that the male gender can achieve more LP so it is definitely not the best full jobs build out there.

*edit* As said while you were posting Fafer, the items in the image are the "top items", not the "necessary items". TWDB can only show it like that unless you printscreen all clothes combination for a specific job and that would be an insane amount of work. The items you refer to such as the dinner, scalp, harmonica, Inno are not needed for this build though they are the best items at some jobs. I had this build made before I had those items and though the LP were smaller, I could still do all the jobs with it. As for the FMS I agree, I guess I could adjust it now I have those new items. ;)

DeletedUser

The problem with druantia is the inno belt.
For getting the same things to other player that doesn´t have it, it would need 32 more attributes for using the same thing. (since the jobs calculations will ALWAYS use the inno belt in over everything else).

Just use the calculators and test with the things you have. For 151-412 (near the maximum you can have, currently, without buying skills or attributes) you will need gentleman set, indian set, golden set, the bible with bullet hole and 6 items from the collector set (only 1 is very hard to get: hat, necklace, fort weapon, booths, coat and one of the duel weapons(this is the main problem)).

With those there are 4-5 combinations that can get you all jobs open between 5 to 9 labour points. Without any need of using buffs or other things.

DeletedUser

The problem with druantia is the inno belt.

It isn't a problem to me, really. :p If you mean with the build... well, as said in my previous post I could do all the jobs without it, too. It just gives a slightly advantage to some and it's kind of homogeneous - it isn't specialized in any job specifically like all other items. As such, many other belts are better than it for some jobs.

I did some tiny changes in this build since I got those special items, but they were really minor, like 5 SP or so. But as Fafer mentioned it would probably be better if there wasn't that much FMS. I will give it a closer look and see how it can be optimized.

As for the buffs, they aren't calculated towards the LP in twdb. They are (well, the dinner) just shown on "top items" that can be used. So, this build is without any buffs, too.

*edit* Oh, and for the collector's set. It isn't that much of a deal anymore. Just the camel, because you have to get the ostrich on your own (even the golden ass can be obtained with help, you just need to have money lent to you). The other set pieces aren't tough anymore, not since the Pacific Shop came alive. I myself have lent all rares to over 20 ppl for them to get their pieces, but well, rares aren't rare anymore. Many other ppl can lend them.

DeletedUser15641

I can't do 4 jobs with the 250 lp buff but i still have tons of attributes and sp to move :blink:

DeletedUser25958

The "best" is a Male Adventurer at level 89 with 2sp left over (choosing decision 1 or 3 on the adventurer quest line)
Code:
Attribute Points:
Strength: 0
Mobility: 0
Dexterity: 32
Charisma: 61
Total: 93 (89 + 4 from quests)

Skill Points:
Stamina: 105
Hiding: 78
Swimming: 37
Shooting: 82
Tactics: 4
Extra: 2
Total: 308 (88*3 + 44 from quests)
I quoted this item from one of the first posts in 2009. Since then a lot of new jobs entered the game using more work points. Like mine lead, dig for rare gemstones, perform with buffalo bill. Does anyone have a calculation like this for nowadays jobs? Much appreciated off course.

DeletedUser

Since then a lot of new jobs entered the game using more work points. Like mine lead, dig for rare gemstones, perform with buffalo bill. Does anyone have a calculation like this for nowadays jobs? Much appreciated off course.

Umm, so why did you dig up a three+ year old thread when there's another thread is on the top of Saloon that was started yesterday? All Jobs Skill Build