Being able to do all jobs

DeletedUser

Diggo, all rewards are already included (well I have finished 320 quests, except Hernando curse). That makes 109 attributes and 319 skills on lvl 94 plus take in count additional 26 levels which gives you together 135 attributes and 397 skills.

This includes rewards for adventurer (Decision 1), so other classes will have less points. But maybe other character clothes will compensate this difference. I didn't include these items in my file but you can select them yourself from dropdowns :)

DeletedUser

abedy, instead of making alljobs with adventurer you should try to make the build with soldier (don't forget to include the trumpet if you don't have the gold gun). ;)

DeletedUser

I was doing this for my character, as I play only adventurer. Unlucky for players who cannot get Golden gun, but this is not too much difference. In my opinion, have all jobs from 1.30 is not a big deal and I wouldn't spend thousands to do reskill. Is just not worth. If you use <1.29 all job build you should be fine, plus buy new clothes and invest additional skills/attributes.

Maybe female characters can achieve better result. :)

Deleted User - 1278415

no its doubtful a female characters would... since the Gent set gives so many labor points and is only worn by male characters. The female dancer set falls short of this ability, but it looks nice.

Snr Sarg

clipboard01vo.jpg

Adventurer, all quests finished, lvl 120, no Golden gun , no named weapons. 8 jobs missing. With Grant's saber and Taschunkas tomahawk you get 2 more jobs.

Or you can play around with edited TWI. Note, that I didn't include female, soldier, worker and duelist items. Hopefully, this will help :)

Question - if you have 0 points in HP, how often do you get KOed just from the danger element of the jobs?

DeletedUser2708

clipboard01vo.jpg

Adventurer, all quests finished, lvl 120, no Golden gun , no named weapons. 8 jobs missing. With Grant's saber and Taschunkas tomahawk you get 2 more jobs.

Or you can play around with edited TWI. Note, that I didn't include female, soldier, worker and duelist items. Hopefully, this will help :)

Just to clarify, is this a male adventurer or a female adventurer?

DeletedUser2708

Note, that I didn't include female, soldier, worker and duelist items. ;)

Well, you know what they say about assumptions....

But your statement could be read both ways: "I didn't take into account the female bonus items that I could have used," and "I didn't take the female set into account because I was using the male sets," etc. Saying you didn't include the female items in your calculations doesn't mean you MUST therefore be playing a male, although it does lean more in that direction. Wanting to be sure, I asked for a clarification. I'm not criticizing you for how you said it, I'm just asking for a more blunt statement so I can be sure I'm not misinterpreting you.

DeletedUser

Sure buddy, I don't feel offended or anything else :). Still trying to play around skill/att spread, now I managed to get better result with Rodeo -86LP and Wildwater transport -8LP, so you can use Piece of cake.(soldier, felame, lvl 120, 149/394)

Don't have adventurer anywhere, so what's maximum AP/SP you can get, I will try some combinations for male and female and will post result.

DeletedUser

What I meant was that I don't play adventurer on any world, just tried calculate items, however not sure how many AP/SP is maximum for adventurers after all rewards from quests. I could do a mistake as I counted rewards with one eye :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Noobmic

Male adventurer, level 120 with 146AP and 400SP, this is what I have.

LE: Yes 400 SP :) , math in the morning isn't a good idea :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

135 AP and 404 SP on w13.net.
Level 120 male adventurer, solved every quest with SP/AP reward except animal spirit quests.
Never used the evil premium.

I don't recommend wasting your time on making a new alljobs build nor wasting your money (ingame cash or nuggets) on respec before the next rebalancing update. Quests that need jobs you can't currently do won't escape anywhere. And the new update is expected in just a couple of months.

DeletedUser22493

Being able to do all jobs is not really all that usefull. Perhaps only for doing jobs in quests.
You might be able to do them all, but your not really good at anything.

DeletedUser

Can't agree.
1. You get +SP and +AP with it
2. You get awsome amount of XP with it and are always in top100
3. You don't get that much cash early, but later you can't believe how much money you earn daily just from it, and cash is what you need for respec on high levels
4. You're great in forts when it comes to damagedealing, but you can't be in the frontline nor tank, you must go sniping
5. You utterly suck in duels and can't win a simple quest NPC duel (unless spamming)

Practically you're good in everything except in dueling.

DeletedUser22493

I don't agree.
- You don't need all jobs to get good exp. You just need 5 of the best.
- Ive done most quests, so respecing to the "All Jobs" build, won't help me that much with the SP/AP.
- Im a pure Traveing Merchant, and ill get up 900$/h cash mining silver. But looking for items in TM is still FAR more money making the looking for pure cash.
- Avereage in fort battles? Just like my current build.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... :)

- true, you don't need alljobs for good XP, you can get good XP by going pure something too, but you get awsome XP automatically by being alljobs not just from jobs but from quests too

- respeccing to alljobs from something is the worst thing you can do - you should start as alljobs and respec into something else from it, not vice versa

- sorry but I cannot reveal publically the certain moneymaking strategy, please wait for w15 where I'll show you that you can get 1 million $ in just 3 months of play. can you do that with travelling merchant job? yes you can, actually. how, that's another question. ;) it's like a question can you get the gold gun without premium... yes you can - definetly if you started as alljobs you can, but I'm not sure if you can by starting as another build.

- not average in fort battles, I was #1 damage dealer on w15 with alljobs build in many fights. although westforts.com is a crap site, you can check it up there. and yes, I've been a pure trader for a few weeks in my "career", were in fort fights with that build and pretty much sucked. :) on the other hand with alljobs build, you're a sniping monster. you're not better than a tank of course, but since you become filthy rich with the cash you've earned previously, you'll respec into HP monster later. Where you'll put all those bonus SP and bonus AP you got from being alljobs and solving quests.

Look, I'm not saying alljobs build is the best thing in the game. It is not. There is no the best thing. There are a few good builds and the question is only what do you want to accomplish in the game. When you answer on that question, then you better pick a build that will bring you quickly closer to your cause.