Being able to do all jobs

Noobmic

For me, I don't like to depend on other players, so all jobs build is perfect because I can get every product that I need without waiting for others or just cannot buy because they put unreasonable prices at market. I had all jobs build a lot of time and it was great, now with max 100k and some nuggets I can do all jobs except maximum 10 and I'm a decent dueler and fort fighter.

DeletedUser22493

- sorry but I cannot reveal publically the certain moneymaking strategy, please wait for w15 where I'll show you that you can get 1 million $ in just 3 months of play. can you do that with travelling merchant job? yes you can, actually. how, that's another question. ;)

Just made 600.000$ in less then 2 weeks. So yes..
Okey, working money jobs provides you with a pretty a stable income. But your always a target for duelers. And its soooo boring! Even if I theoretically made less from working luck jobs, id still do it for the sheer excitement of opening reports in the morning.

DeletedUser

I can probably make 1mil in 3 months on TM, and I'm not even pure trader. Not sure what joxer's trick his. However, it's really rude for him to hint to something if he's not planning on revealing it. Otherwise, he should just be quiet about it.

DeletedUser

Rude? Nah. Just evil. :)
See... I've revealed everything I know about the game and will continue to do it - except this thingie. I'm really sorry you don't play alljobs (classic) build. If you did, you'd know what am I talking about without reading this - it simply comes with a job. :)

DeletedUser

Dang, I was really happy to make around $130k selling bayonets on the market. Guess there are better $$ making strats out there.

DeletedUser

It's a good strategy! Keep it up. But also bear in mind... Bayonetes won't sell that good on w15 when it opens... Noone will need them in the first month at all. ;)
Dueling boosters on the other hand...

DeletedUser

It's a good strategy! Keep it up. But also bear in mind... Bayonetes won't sell that good on w15 when it opens... Noone will need them in the first month at all. ;)
Dueling boosters on the other hand...

I'm going to dump the last couple I have on the market. I can't be making more while trying to push forward through the 100-250 dead zone of blacksmithing.

On a new world assuming the newness of crafting hasn't worn off, I would do nothing but sell granite blocks. Especially since we don't know what will be the bigger boost to dueling after the update, damage or the stat buffs from cooking.

DeletedUser

Rude? Nah. Just evil. :)
See... I've revealed everything I know about the game and will continue to do it - except this thingie. I'm really sorry you don't play alljobs (classic) build. If you did, you'd know what am I talking about without reading this - it simply comes with a job. :)

i still do all jobs on 2 words (used to have it on 4 worlds). Most of my income on those worlds was Charlatan and Ambush with full holiday set.

DeletedUser

im a lv 53 and there are things i cant finish or get through, the peace negotition railroad journey, do i work on the railroad for 5 hrs again to finish it, im supose to meet with the chief. where do we find him again, thanks lmarie

DeletedUser

im a lv 53 and there are things i cant finish or get through, the peace negotition railroad journey, do i work on the railroad for 5 hrs again to finish it, im supose to meet with the chief. where do we find him again, thanks lmarie

The question is confusion since you posted in an all-jobs thread. It's a common type of question, and the fact that you posted here seems to indicate you know that, but I'll answer it as though you didn't...

There's no quest giver, it's just a job.

Requires:
$ 2500 (Done)
Peace negotiations (5 hours) (Done)

367 difficulty, but it uses common job skills, including skills of all colors and three used in most old all-jobs builds: stamina, hiding, shooting, appearance, and trading.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I just restart playing The-West again, but now i want to get a new build because the build i normaly use for "fast" exp in TW is based on starting with Horseback riding until lvl 25, and go for Trading / Appearance, but when normaly i reach lvl 50 i left to play (rage quit) because i'm very useless with all that points in Horseback riding.
I now how to build late game, but in early / mid game (lvl 1-55) i dont now where i use my AP/SP. Can some one help me to decide in whit points i have to put early on to get the best EXP possible?

DeletedUser22685

It depends what you want to respec to later. If you want to stay a strength build later (fort fighter, melee dueller) then strength/construction works early on. If you don't want a strength build then I'd recommend going pure dex/trapping until you can hunt grizzlies, then charisma/leadership until you can construct a manor-house before placing points in dex/shooting until you want to respec.

Charisma is the best attribute for higher levels so you're probably going to need to respec anyway, although charisma mixed with dexterity works well.

DeletedUser

hum... if i go pure Dex/Traps, i will not be able to do adventurer quest or i will? and i will not get to many Luck/Money jobs...

btw:
what you mean whit respec? reseting all my AP/SP?

DeletedUser22685

You will have to modify any build except for an all-jobs one if you want to to all quests.

Respeccing is moving skills/attributes into other skills/attributes. It doesn't need to be all of them, but it can be.

DeletedUser

Pure trapper will have no problem with the adventurer quests. The only job mine had trouble with was cowboy of all things, but that was before sets and the farmer's set makes it easy, not to mention pants and belts.

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm from the dutch server (I just made an account on .net)

And it's possible to do all jobs :D there's one thing, you need a slice of cake. :(

schermafbeelding2011082g.png

Well the jobs are all dutch :p but you can see the images of the jobs.

For ''dig for rare gemstones'' you need a slice of cake.

Btw, this is with named belts and pants.

(You can do -4 swimming and +4 vigor if you want to be able to do ''dig for rare gemstones'' without a slice of cake. (Then you won't be able to do other jobs so just try))

If u don't have enough money for named belts and pants, you can do this:

schermafbeelding2011082f.png

you can still do every job with a slice of cake, but without you can't do 3 jobs

(this is without named belts and pants EXCEPT ''al swearengens .... belt'')

I don't know if you already knew this (I didn't read this whole topic) but maybe it will help you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alljobs1.png
alljobs2.png

alljobs3.png

Here you can see what clothes you need for the 15 hardest jobs (sorry for organize a rodeo and weird order)
Like I said, you need named belts an pants like buffalo bills leg guards and Patt F. Garretts jeans etc.

If you can't pay pants like that, then use the other way, you don't need named belts en pants then. (Only al swearengs) I don't have much time now. Tomorrow I will show you what clothes you need if you're not that rich.

DeletedUser

Tomorrow I will show you what clothes you need if you're not that rich.

I don't care how rich you are, if they aren't available they aren't available. .nl must have more large battles/steel box drops than us, because Buffalo Bill's soft leg guards and the rest don't exist in such a quantity on .net that they can be had by anyone who can afford them. Going by West Forts, .pl are the only worlds that can possibly have more steel boxes than .net.