Being able to do all jobs

DeletedUser

It's in there for rafting wood

You dont need to put them in swimming to do rafting wood.

By all means waste points in that skill but there are far better ways of spending those points.

Gentlemens set + Precise Schofield + AP in charisma mean you can do rafting wood

DeletedUser

So you have an alternative to aznxasazn's specs that will get you all jobs sooner?

DeletedUser

If the requirements were "everything except Steering a Paddle Steamer" you'd be able to do all the other jobs at a lower level and without any points in swimming.

I mean, if I could drain the last 9 points out of swimming, I would. But since I can't... maybe aznxasazn needs to recalculate using the assumption that each skill is going to have at least 9 points in it.

DeletedUser

Is there a way for me to remove the last 9 skill points I have left in swimming?

DeletedUser

You dont need to put them in swimming to do rafting wood.

By all means waste points in that skill but there are far better ways of spending those points.

Gentlemens set + Precise Schofield + AP in charisma mean you can do rafting wood
I was assuming it was there for a reason
silly me

DeletedUser

Yes i do have an alternative unfortunatly you wont be able to do all jobs as early but will give you far great LP on the end game jobs which this skill set wont.

Also bear in mind at lvl 89 with this skill set you are very likely to incur nasty injuries on jobs such as transport prisoners / Robbing trains due to very low labor points, you idealy need to be in the 20 to 30 LP range to do 2+ stints in sucession when doing these jobs without having to check after every job completion

DeletedUser

you do not need any points in swimming!!!!!!!!!

You need swimming in order to do "Steering a paddle steamer".

Another question would be "What is the lowest level for a player to be able to do all jobs, using only items money can buy?".
For a generic male player, without fancy weapons or quest specific items, (but with walking stick and elixir), my calculations gave me level 94. Without walking stick it's probably over 100.

DeletedUser

You need swimming in order to do "Steering a paddle steamer".

Another question would be "What is the lowest level for a player to be able to do all jobs, using only items money can buy?".
For a generic male player, without fancy weapons or quest specific items, (but with walking stick and elixir), my calculations gave me level 94. Without walking stick it's probably over 100.

Walking stick give you 2 karsima i doubt it would be 6 more lvl if you aint have it.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to argue over the issue I will leave you to do as you wish and i'll carry on with no points in swimming

DeletedUser

Since I never responded to some of the questions due to being in Russia for a couple weeks...
Great information. Thanks.

However, I have on question, did you factor in class specific items? For example, I don't use much adventure specific item, if at all on jobs. However, soldiers and workers both have some decent items for jobs, such as the trumpet, utilizing the weapon slot and gives quite a bit of +charisma boost.
Yes, I treated each class and gender separately to do the calculation in my spreadsheet. I have the spreadsheet setup to look for the best combo of weapon, headgear, neckband, clothing, shoes, product, and animal (keeping in mind every possible combination for the item sets) for each job and then just altered skill points until all were jobs available. As pointed out later though, some jobs only have a labor point of 1, so it would be a bit dangerous to do some jobs at level 89.
what about the worker class whats the stats for them ?
Male Worker:
Code:
Attribute Points:
Strength: 0
Mobility: 0
Dexterity: 36
Charisma: 60
Total: 96 (90 + 6 from quests)

Skill Points:
Vigor: 1
Stamina: 111
Reflex:1
Hiding: 79
Swimming: 37
Shooting: 68
Tactics: 1
Extra: 3
Total: 301 (89*3 + 34 from quests)
Female Worker:
Code:
Attribute Points:
Strength: 0
Mobility: 0
Dexterity: 36
Charisma: 60
Total: 96 (90 + 6 from quests)

Skill Points:
Stamina: 110
Hiding: 76
Swimming: 41
Shooting: 72
Extra: 2
Total: 301 (89*3 + 34 from quests)

As a side note, if anyone finds any problems with my calculations, please let me know. The spreadsheet I'm using is about 2.68mb of inputted values and formulas, so there is plenty of room for error. Thankfully, no problems have presented themselves so far.

DeletedUser

For the female adventurer, which possibility should you choose in the last adventurer quest in order get the right number of AP/SP for your calculations?