Votes: 132 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They couldn't (easily), they wouldn't, and they shouldn't. Making it a free task completely goes against the mechanics of the game and it shouldn't have even been suggested.

Edit: That was referring to the free task idea, not the idea in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm 100% all for it. Would make things so much easier. Great idea. Any thoughts on how likely it is they would implement it?

DeletedUser

I think you could also add a buying and selling items to this.

Different suggestion and more complicated. master warrior has a "shopping list" suggestion around here somewhere. I think that's what it was called.

DeletedUser3773

Even though I am a builder on 2 worlds and an Adventurer on 1, I would have to disagree for the fact that it makes it to hard for duelers to take people money, If this were implemented then the game would become too unbalanced

Diggo11

Commandment 13: Thou shall not act in a noob like manner.

This included reading the entire thread, if not at least the page prior to this!

DeletedUser

Coding it to be "free" may be far to time consuming for the developers.
It may be. If so, they won't do that. :)

Again, that's not part of the proposal itself, just an idea which arose along the way. If more people were clamoring for that to be added to the proposal I could redo the proposal to include it as an option, but at this point I'd say leave it out for now; we can always lobby for that adjustment after the current proposal is implemented, if we decide we want it. One step at a time. ;)

I think you could also add a buying and selling items to this.
As Elmyr said, master warrior suggested that. I've already commented in response to that, so please see that reply if you are interested in my take on it.

Even though I am a builder on 2 worlds and an Adventurer on 1, I would have to disagree for the fact that it makes it to hard for duelers to take people money, If this were implemented then the game would become too unbalanced
What is the reasoning behind your conclusion? Have you read the whole thread?

DeletedUser5046

shopping list on te third/fifth queued job

well...you wont be able to figure out what you need and what you will have to sell if you queue it right? and it will take a lot of action since *i think* you will have to do :

• click te work menu/town
•click building
•click buy/sell
•you have to decise wether to buy or to sell
• how many items you will buy/sell
•click ok

and voila...queued.

DeletedUser

Great thread and idea Luap Nor and I hope it gets implemented! I have read through all 13 pages so I feel that I can reply... I admire your patience replying to people who obviously haven't bothered to read all posts! Its a bit like people posting the same threads over and over cos they are too lazy to use the search to see if their answer is already there.

I don't think the devs will add this as an extra option like was suggested and I don't think they should.

I also dont see the worry that duellers have at all. If someone wants to protect their money at the moment they que up sleep and deposit when they get the chance. The money is still available for duellers to win until the player reaches the bank (just like it is until they reach the hotel now).

The way I see it working is as follows - You want to keep your money safe but have to leave the computer. You could be an hour away from your town. You schedule a deposit and then schedule a job after that. At the moment you can schedule sleep which will take 8 hours (and you might have near full energy anyway) and then schedule a job after. But you might not get a chance to get back to your computer, so by the time you get back you are back working and still carrying cash.

And why people are bringing up buying and selling into this thread is beyond me! They are not tasks that need to be done IMO. Where as banking hard earned money is!

DeletedUser5046

And why people are bringing up buying and selling into this thread is beyond me! They are not tasks that need to be done IMO. Where as banking hard earned money is!

they are just saking as:

If banking will be able to be a queued job why not buying/selling?

DeletedUser

they are just saking as:

If banking will be able to be a queued job why not buying/selling?

If you que up selling an item you then have more cash on you for people to rob. If you are buying an item as someone replied to earlier in this thread, it is useless until you are online again to equip it! I don't personally see any advantages to doing either. Where as banking your money is a big advantage! Which is the reason for this thread!

DeletedUser5046

If you que up selling an item you then have more cash on you for people to rob. If you are buying an item as someone replied to earlier in this thread, it is useless until you are online again to equip it! I don't personally see any advantages to doing either. Where as banking your money is a big advantage! Which is the reason for this thread!

then dun make it a big DEAL...PERIOD.

[[[yea diggo..i'll leave it as it is for banking]]

DeletedUser

then dun make it a big DEAL...PERIOD.

[[[yea diggo..i'll leave it as it is for banking]]

I didn't make it a big deal at all! If you read my first post you will see that I commented on the fact that I didn't see why this idea was introduced into this thread in the first place. In the second post I was replying to you! :blink:

And diggo, you are quite right, this thread should be just about the banking idea!

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for one of the no-voters to explain (other than an unsupported assertion that it would significantly impact duelers disproportionately) why they would not want this option to be available. 7 people have voted no, so I'm a little disappointed that none will explain their objection rationally.

DeletedUser5046

(i know luap will ignore tis but)

yeah..im wating for em to explain..it was discussed before on te other threads...especially those who are still new in te forum...i wanna know their sides rather tan te vote. i know mah reason wouldnt really do much but i just wanted to explain my side...and elmyr already found out what meant by tat.

Status
Not open for further replies.