Votes: 132 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This would be more useful with premium than without, to be sure. I'll probably never buy premium. However, I still support this, as it would make the game a little bit better, and that's a good thing for everyone.

DeletedUser5046

nice mockup....but i think te deposit itself should determine how far te character is from te bank...like how he walk (as a scheduled task)..

from then te only question is how much money will be able to deposit.

Diggo11

Yeah Luaps second mock up brilliantly shows how the job queues. And yes the time does vary depending on how long it takes to walk to your town. And you can deposit as much money as you have on your person, the only limit is how much money you risk carrying.

DeletedUser5046

how about a limit...i mean if by any level of te bank it will be locked to atleast 50$ ...if ever you'll be KOed in a duel...te 50$ will still go on te bank...or will not be taken.

Diggo11

You deposit as much as you scheduled to - no limits. If you lose cash on the way (lose a duel) as much money as possible is still deposited up to how much you specified (so you may have been holding $100 but only chose to deposit $50, therefore if you lose $25 from a duel $50 still enters the Bank). If you are KOed on the way you lose all your money and are taken to Hotel as normal.

DeletedUser5046

i just thought if you are given a dollar on a certain quest...oh well never mind...ok ill stick to what diggo have said...

DeletedUser

perhaps ;)

but i dont want to be flamed so i let them all out gradually

DeletedUser

{sigh}

We've got the hideouts thing already "graduated" yet still being haggled over, while this easier proposal sits here, enjoying practically universal support as-is. What has to happen for this to get moved along?

DeletedUser

Have just moved it. It did get bumped down a lot. I need to put my PMs in a to do list :) Apologies.

Also, to make up for it I thought that perhaps instead of one universal button two separate ones like this:

bank.jpg

DeletedUser

nice to see things getting moved i am all for this but shouldnt it be the same for all things such as bying something?

DeletedUser

First vote! Buying things is a bit different from depositing, plus you often have to sell products and items before you buy something.

DeletedUser

meh ok but not always. the perhaps a shopping list is needed like suggested but someone thought i meant sometihg like your bag idea for some reason

second vote :(

first the worst
second the best ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks, Gem. :)

Have just moved it. It did get bumped down a lot. I need to put my PMs in a to do list :) Apologies.

Also, to make up for it I thought that perhaps instead of one universal button two separate ones like this:

bank.jpg
That would work if only one destination was going to be chosen (personal account or town treasury). I made one button because I want to be able to schedule a single deposit "job" involving a deposit to both of those destinations. Without premium, and with two buttons, you'd need to use both of your job slots to do that, which makes it almost pointless. A single-destination deposit would still work as discussed in this thread, of course, so having 1 button wouldn't obliterate the whole scheduled deposit idea, it would just remove one option.

nice to see things getting moved i am all for this but shouldnt it be the same for all things such as bying something?
Hmmm. You couldn't use the item until you (the player, not your character) returned anyway, so you really wouldn't get any added benefit from that if buying in your own town, since you're always free to sleep in the hotel there and give yourself lots of time to make the purchase manually -- and, again, you have to return to the game in order to equip the item anyway; just buying it doesn't do you any good. What it would add that is useful would be the ability to have your char go automatically & quickly purchase something in another town and then go right on to the next job. So, that would occasionally have a use. Let's save it for the next thread though, and get this done first. ;)

The reason I want to schedule a deposit is so that I can auto-secure my money before I return to the game. Imagine I'm leaving for a weekend. I want to schedule one (or 3, if I have premium) more Indian trades and then have my (current) $$$ auto-deposited so I can enjoy my weekend without worrying that I'm going to be robbed while I'm gone. Right now I have to go back to town first. If I'm not near my town that can be a pain -- or even not possible, if I'm in a hurry IRL. Autodeposit handles it smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.