Bandits Hideout and Named Guns

• Thread starter VaSh-The Stampede
  • Start date

Shall the below idea about Bandits Hideout & named guns be passed to the Developers?

• Yes,

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • No,

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 1278415

Do offline participants in a fort battle move? Yes. Take damage? Yes. Shoot? Yes.

Guess what, the participant is offline, so the character is obviously controlled by the game...

Only to a certain degree.. if you set the cross hair to move you character to a certain spot. Once crosshair target destiation is reached the characater no longer moves... they only shoot at their line of sight targets. But those destinations were predetermined by a human player on where to move when they choose their battle spot location... else the battle ends in a timed deadlock

DeletedUser

Only to a certain degree.. if you set the cross hair to move you character to a certain spot. Once crosshair target destiation is reached the characater no longer moves... they only shoot at their line of sight targets. But those destinations were predetermined by a human player on where to move when they choose their battle spot location... else the battle ends in a timed deadlock

I haven't been in a fort battle ever since the second update that came after forts, but I can certainly remember having more than half of my side offline and all of them moved, more or less. Even in the last round.