Bandits Hideout and Named Guns

• Thread starter VaSh-The Stampede
  • Start date

Shall the below idea about Bandits Hideout & named guns be passed to the Developers?

• Yes,

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • No,

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Things i'm going to add:

*New class designed for hideouts;
*Add a bonus to each class that helps only in the hideouts;
*Make a story called Rise of the bandits wich will be connected to the ideea of the hideout. A short and easy storyline will be added so everyone can understand the point of the hideout;
*Adding rooms and name for bosses for each difficulty;

Thanks for everyone who helped!

Admins can you please please please move this idea to the next part? Seems like everyone is pro and no one against :(.

Deleted User - 1278415

alright looks like its time to vote.. before Vash asks again... he seems very adamant about it.

This is a major idea... and that is why the mods have held off on voting on it.
Granted it sounds awesome.. but there could be a lot of coding.
At the least, I'm sure it will pass the voting stage.. and the will goto the Developers where they will have a chance to view it... wheater it ever gets implemented or not... that will be tough.. but hey good luck.

Lets see rules are:
subsection:
6) A vote will then be placed on the idea. There will be a two week period available to vote.
7) If the idea wins the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and will be posted in ideas passed to the developers. If it loses the vote, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

DeletedUser19883

The idea for personally named guns is an excellent one and it will be passed to the developers. Thanks for the suggestion.

DeletedUser

Things i'm going to add:

*New class designed for hideouts;

Updated!

Cave dweller

Hope you like the images and description. Don't know about the bonuses, could be a little imbalanced but hey... that's just an idea.

Full picture of:

Mastermind

Murderer
Outlawer

Cave dweller symbol

Tell me if you like it and if yes i will add it in the original post.

PS:

*Add a bonus to each class that helps only in the hideouts;
i think this will kinda imbalance the game since every class is good in something;

*Make a story called Rise of the bandits wich will be connected to the ideea of the hideout; i suck at writing so if anyone can help i will be glad;
*Adding rooms and name for bosses for each difficulty; i think one room is enough for the devs to see how the hideout should look;

PS2:
*Pictures you see are not drawn by me!!! All i did was to render down the people from their original pictures and paste them on a stock, resize a little and add some topaz and sharpen. All these stocks can be found on deviansomething.
LE: Edited the original post on how to can acces the dungeon. Now i think is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Vash you need to stop adding parts to the idea.

This is in voting stage now. You've requested this to be voted on many times.

if the idea still needs to be developed then I will pull the poll off this idea and let it go back on the back burner.

DeletedUser

Is is a great idea especially for the organization and new guns. You can tell just by the sample pics. Let's get voting guys.

DeletedUser

Well, looks like the pool result is "Yes" so why isn't this thread marked with "Passed" (tumble):unsure:... just wondering

DeletedUser

There's a certain time and percent of voters necessary for something to pass. Voting goes on for a while then it stops.

DeletedUser

There's a certain time and percent of voters necessary for something to pass. Voting goes on for a while then it stops.
Hmm? The voting has started 18 days ago and should have stopped after 14 days(2 weeks)... well whatever i will wait (tumble)

DeletedUser

I think they also look for about 80% and might extend voting as a grace period to see if they get the 80% of votes to be yes.

DeletedUser

voting is closed and the idea did not get to 80% i did not pass but it did not fail. 8 people voted "Not yet... it just needs more fine tuning" and 25 "yes" and only 3 said "NO" it idea has did not fail but it needs more "it just needs more fine tuning" what ever that is.

Deleted User - 1278415

Yes the rules do call for 80% passage. We had several ideas getting passed in the past because the idea creators were the only ones voting on them and getting passed due to a simple majority.

sending back to ideas and brainfarts for further discussion.

View Poll Results: Shall the below idea about Bandits Hideout & named guns be passed to the Developers? Yes, give the developers something to do
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
25 69.44% No, it will never happen lets shoot it out of its misery
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
3 8.33% Not yet... it just needs more fine tuning
bar4-l.gif
bar4.gif