Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You did say you were a jet pilot, we've been over this.

I know a LTC outranks a Captain, because that is the international standard used by NATO. So you got a rank that is above Captain, but you are given ranks by experience and the Captain still outranks you? No, I don't get it.

Now that we have clarified that you are not what you claimed to be;
my previous accusation stands confirmed; You are a liar.

I'll make it clear, correcting any previous mistakes.

I'm a cadet.
I get instructed/semi-pilot JAS-39C's
I'm a Lt.Commander (Captain is one of the highest ranks available)
Were not part of any international organizations such as NATO and UN
Were established by the RAF
When I join the proper military, I start from the rank Private.
The Cadet Force is voluntary
When war breaks out, Cadets are NOT sent to fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think this debate is over. Moral: ...

Summary: Rank system is custom and makes no sense.
You are not a pilot, but a trainee.
Your rank is insignificant.
Basicly you are the second in command of a scout-squad.

The morale is:
Do not make false claims and present yourself as someting you are not.

IE; Do not lie about being a military jet-pilot.

DeletedUser

I was unable to obtain detailed information about the Swedish Air Cadets. What I was able to find is that they are sponsored by the Air Force Association of Sweden, and are listed as part of the Swedish Air Force. However, they are deemed a volunteer/charity organization and receive support from both the government and private donations.

Continuing, there are overseas camps and there's the International Air Cadet Exchange. Based on what Kuname stated, he is in a Swedish overseas camp in the UK. Cadets do fly, and although "piloting" is never specifically indicated in any of the information I read, there is one bit of information that states solo-flight (which obviously cannot be done without a cadet piloting the craft). Based on this, I think the information is specifically presented as "flying" to allow the organization's staff the choice as to whether piloting/co-piloting is provided. I.e., they only guarantee cadets will be being given the opportunity to sit in a plane while it is being piloted.

Also, yes there are many different training planes in existence, designed specifically to allow students an opportunity to fly alongside an instructor. Here are two used by the Air Training Corps (UK):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grob_Tutor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Aviation_Bulldog

My only problem with the information Kuname provided, is that he stated he is 13, and that he has been in the program for 3 years, which would make him 10 years old when he entered the cadet school. The listed minimum age for the Swedish Air Cadets is 12 years old (it is possible I obtained incorrect information). Also that he has piloted, but from what I read in various cadet forums, that generally doesn't happen until about age 16 (before which it is merely observing, as a passenger in the co-pilot's seat).

I'm wondering, Kuname, if you could provide some information on the Swedish Air Cadets. Links if possible. Stated, this is an interesting subject and I would like to learn more on it.

johannmaximus, air cadet school is a consideration. Let's explore this option here together, see what we can learn on your options. How old are you again?

DeletedUser

Kuname, I'm wondering if you could provide some information on the Swedish Air Cadets. Links if possible. Stated, this is an interesting subject and I would like to learn more on it.

DeletedUser

I meant 2 not 3 and you can fly at the age of 11.
Your infinte supply of excuses and changing of your own statements is quite impressive.

Kuname, I'm wondering if you could provide some information on the Swedish Air Cadets. Links if possible. Stated, this is an interesting subject and I would like to learn more on it.

That would be useful.

DeletedUser13682

does canada have an army anymore? can they even declare war on anything? and if you really do fly slowly over penguins in the faulkland islands in a jet aircraft, will they really try to follow it and fall over backwards as a result?

DeletedUser

alright, you let me know when a jet aircraft can fly relatively slowly

DeletedUser13682

ive seen them fly pretty slow on approach to landings. i live near an airport and see them all the time

DeletedUser

kuname might fly jets, but in a 1 on 1 fight, I still pick a scout to kick his ass anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.