Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13682

so is iran and israel that was ugly stupid iran and north korea making the world a stupider place with every nuke test

DeletedUser

Let me help you out.

Saudi and Israel are enemies.

Sweden and the UK are not.

You'll be lucky if they let you join the Barney fan club.

Please don't interrupt our debate with ur stupid comments

DeletedUser

We don't have a website, I asked. You have to go on www.aircadets.org and extract information there. If you find the air cadet exchange program, you'll find sweden somewhere there. And toko, There are differences between scouts and cadets.
Hi Kuname, I already visited that site, which is why I was asking for more.

The Air Cadet Exchange Program occurs only in July & August, and only for 15 days. It also has an age limit of 17-21.

Since you are indicating something else here, I am attempting to determine exactly what that is.

DeletedUser

So you were raised in UK and later joined the swedish air cadet while you were living in the UK?

DeletedUser

He still lives in UK. He was on another thread asking where he could buy a book in the UK

DeletedUser

when you go there, what are you going to ,

corporal

sergeant

major

captain

DeletedUser

So you were raised in UK and later joined the swedish air cadet while you were living in the UK?

I started my cadet scheme in Sweden, but moved to england because of personal reasons. I carried on my cadet scheme in a british cadet base but under Forsvarsmakten rules.

DeletedUser

A quote from their website:

As a Cadet -
Cadet membership is open to young people, both male and female, between 13 and 18 if they accept the challenge.

Cadets of all nationalities, backgrounds and abilities are equally welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.